Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

Have you ever heard of Ahab Ha'am?

The Jewish settlers] treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, trespass unjustly, beat them shamelessly for no sufficient reason, and even take pride in doing so. The Jews were slaves in the land of their Exile, and suddenly they found themselves with unlimited freedom, wild freedom that ONLY exists in a land like Turkey. This sudden change has produced in their hearts an inclination towards repressive tyranny, as always happens when slave rules." 'Ahad Ha'Am warned: "We are used to thinking of the Arabs as primitive men of the desert, as a donkey-like nation that neither sees nor understands what is going around it. But this is a GREAT ERROR. The Arab, like all sons of Sham, has sharp and crafty mind . . . Should time come when life of our people in Palestine imposes to a smaller or greater extent on the natives, they WILL NOT easily step aside." (One Palestine Complete, p.

So, according to Ahab, you are the settlers and they are the natives.
why would you trot out the opinions of Ginzberg without studying who he was and what his place is in Jewish history?

You say I'm wrong, but you can't say why? 242 was clear. You cannot hold onto land seized in a war. Period.

Did Israeli tanks roll into Egypt? Yes or no? You condescending prick!
I gave you citations and explanations written by experts in the field and a writer of 242. They lay out all your errors and you don't read them. I'm not surprised.

Here's a nice quote: "“The Jews threaten to make war. I reply: Welcome! We are ready for war.”"

Feel free to google it and check to see who said it and when.

Here you go...

For example, Mossad Chief Meir Amit observed at the time that “Egypt was not ready for a war; and Nasser did not want a war.” US President Johnson shared the evaluation of US intelligence networks with the Israelis that “..there is no Egyptian intention to make an imminent attack” Some years later, Menachem Begin candidly admitted that:
SO? Gaza was not ready for WAR ---on October 7, 2024 either. You
made no point-----you made a fool of yourself. I have no idea how
Germany felt about the USA entry into world war II either----I somehow
DOUBT that Germany was planning an IMMINENT attack on Washington
DC

Care to comment on who was settlers and who were natives?
to what land do you refer? Approx 11,500 years ago--Asians
traveling via the Bering Strait SETTLED in ALASKA---they are
Asian people who SETTLED in Alaska. Their descendants are said to
constitute something like 20% of the population of Alaska

why would you trot out the opinions of Ginzberg without studying who he was and what his place is in Jewish history?
You assume a lot of bullshit! What makes you think I don't know who Ahad Ha'am was? Your whole argument is nothing but innuendo.

You say I'm wrong, but you can't say why. Then you try to make the argument about me. Ad hominem's are not valid rebuttals.

Ahab Ha'am was a famous Zionist humanist and he confirms my argument that you are the settlers who moved into the area at the turn of the last century and the Palestinians are the natives who had been living there for at least 20 centuries.

You assume a lot of bullshit! What makes you think I don't know who Ahad Ha'am was? Your whole argument is nothing but innuendo.
First, because you quoted his name wrong, twice. Second, because you cite him to support a position which was not particularly persuasive or mainstream even when he made it, because of his personal politics.
You say I'm wrong, but you can't say why. Then you try to make the argument about me. Ad hominem's are not valid rebuttals.
What you have been wrong about, I cited experts and historical fact to demonstrate. For this, I ask why you would cite someone whose views don't represent much other than his non-mainstream vision of the world.
Ahab Ha'am was a famous Zionist humanist and he confirms my argument that you are the settlers who moved into the area at the turn of the last century and the Palestinians are the natives who had been living there for at least 20 centuries.
You got his name wrong again and you assume that his position (one which is clearly at odds with documented history) is somehow normative and, without any evidence, the one you want to attach yourself to.

I gave you citations and explanations written by experts in the field and a writer of 242. They lay out all your errors and you don't read them. I'm not surprised.

Here's a nice quote: "“The Jews threaten to make war. I reply: Welcome! We are ready for war.”"

Feel free to google it and check to see who said it and when.
You gave me a bullshit hit piece by the Jerusalem Post with a lot of word vomit. Tell me exactly in 242 where it says you can hold onto that land?

I also noticed you don't have the balls to answer my question about how the '67 war started. Did Israeli tanks roll into Egypt? Yes or no?

to what land do you refer? Approx 11,500 years ago--Asians
traveling via the Bering Strait SETTLED in ALASKA---they are
Asian people who SETTLED in Alaska. Their descendants are said to
constitute something like 20% of the population of Alaska
Stop being so obtuse! You know exactly what land we are talking about. The land you MOVED TO at the turn of the last century.

You gave me a bullshit hit piece by the Jerusalem Post with a lot of word vomit. Tell me exactly in 242 where it says you can hold onto that land?
I gave you a few things including a legal treatise and information which quoted the writer of 242. You didn't read through it and now you ask questions? That's silly.
I also noticed you don't have the balls to answer my question about how the '67 war started. Did Israeli tanks roll into Egypt? Yes or no?
I did answer -- I cited the events which were acts of war by Egypt (I even gave you a citation to the laws being broken by them). Did you not read all that stuff?

If Ahad Ha'am claimed that the arabs of Palestine had been living in
Palestine for "at least 20 centuries" ----he was wrong

First, because you quoted his name wrong, twice. Second, because you cite him to support a position which was not particularly persuasive or mainstream even when he made it, because of his personal politics.

What you have been wrong about, I cited experts and historical fact to demonstrate. For this, I ask why you would cite someone whose views don't represent much other than his non-mainstream vision of the world.

You got his name wrong again and you assume that his position (one which is clearly at odds with documented history) is somehow normative and, without any evidence, the one you want to attach yourself to.
I called him Ahab instead of Ahad, so my entire argument is wrong? That's what I mean about you and your bullshit innuendo.

I also like how you are such an f-ing hypocrite by doing an about face and appealing to the majority, or as you would say, "...the mainstream opinion...", after I asked you to name one country on this planet to acknowledge Israel's right to that land.

How long does it take to shave those two faces of yours?

And still, you do not have the balls to answer my question about Israeli tanks rolling into Egypt? BTW, we both know why you don't!

I called him Ahab instead of Ahad, so my entire argument is wrong? That's what I mean about you and your bullshit innuendo.
No, just that you don't know his name so you are clearly not familiar with him and his works.
I also like how you are such an f-ing hypocrite by doing an about face and appealing to the majority, or as you would say, "...the mainstream opinion...", after I asked you to name one country on this planet to acknowledge Israel's right to that land.
You are trying to represent a position within Zionism but are citing someone who was not part of the main voice of Zionism. So i ask you why cite a fringe opinion? You have yet to answer.
And still, you do not have the balls to answer my question about Israeli tanks rolling into Egypt? BTW, we both know why you don't!
Israeli tanks rolled in after Egypt commited an act of war under international law. Pretty simple, just like you!

I gave you a few things including a legal treatise and information which quoted the writer of 242. You didn't read through it and now you ask questions? That's silly.

I did answer -- I cited the events which were acts of war by Egypt (I even gave you a citation to the laws being broken by them). Did you not read all that stuff?
So you can't say where 242 gives you that land? BTW, neither did your citations.

And no, you didn't answer my question. You're playing word games. Did Israeli tanks roll into Egypt? Yes or no?

No, just that you don't know his name so you are clearly not familiar with him and his works.

You are trying to represent a position within Zionism but are citing someone who was not part of the main voice of Zionism. So i ask you why cite a fringe opinion? You have yet to answer.

Israeli tanks rolled in after Egypt commited an act of war under international law. Pretty simple, just like you!
Again with your ad hominem's and bullshit innuendo. I quoted him word for word and you say that means I don't know anything about him? Boy, is that logical!

As fast as International law, Article 51 of the UN Charter states there are only 2 ways a country can attack another country, if you, yourself, were attacked, or you receive UNSC authorization to do so. Israel had neither in '67.

Stop being so obtuse! You know exactly what land we are talking about. The land you MOVED TO at the turn of the last century.
in the late 1900s to wit--the 1990s I moved to New Jersey. A few Arabs warrior invaders--invaded Palestine approximated 1300 years ago. Prior to that there were only a tiny population of arab caravan drivers
in Palestine---en route to Egypt as spice and slave traders.
Muslims invaded Paterson, New Jersey less than 50 years ago.
A small population of jews remained in Palestine after the Roman genocide,
but even that population was decimated progressively by arab
and "crusader" murder sprees. There were intemittent programs of
"return to zion" over the years----the CURRENT one starting at the outset
of the 19th century---to wit early 1800s. The influx of jews and their
farming and lite industry programs attracted arab workers from the area

So you can't say where 242 gives you that land? BTW, neither did your citations.

And no, you didn't answer my question. You're playing word games. Did Israeli tanks roll into Egypt? Yes or no?
I gave you the precise discussion. You just don't want to read.

Did Egypt break international law with its act of war in the Suez? Yes. Therefore the war was defensive. QED

Again with your ad hominem's and bullshit innuendo. I quoted him word for word and you say that means I don't know anything about him? Boy, is that logical!
You did quote him but did so trying to represent a position without knowing the position that Ginsberg held in the community.
As fast as International law, Article 51 of the UN Charter states there are only 2 ways a country can attack another country, if you, yourself, were attacked, or you receive UNSC authorization to do so. Israel had neither in '67.
So you deny history. Got it.

Forum List

Back