Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

You have segregated roads. Period. You and your link confirm this. You're just trying to frame it in a more palatable light.
No, you made a claim that you are unable to support. Deal with it.
South Africa also had segregated roads and communities. But South African whites and South African blacks were not separated by religion.
Then why did you claim that there are segregated roads by religion. That was your idea, not mine.
There are over 400 road blocks and checkpoints in the WB that Palestinians must negotiate. Jewish-Israelis don't go through this.
Sure we do. I have been stopped at checkpoints many times in israel. I have had my papers taken, and been taken off a bus for questioning. What experience do you actually have to make your claim?
You have 2 separate ID'S. That is apartheid.
In the US there are different license plates for consular vehicles and there are different laws for those cars. Apartheid? Or MD plates (different parking rules). That isn't apartheid.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
So you have no examples of roads.

He should be looking at this:

IMG_2601.jpeg

Then why did you claim that there are segregated roads by religion. That was your idea, not mine.

Sure we do. I have been stopped at checkpoints many times in israel. I have had my papers taken, and been taken off a bus for questioning. What experience do you actually have to make your claim?

In the US there are different license plates for consular vehicles and there are different laws for those cars. Apartheid? Or MD plates (different parking rules). That isn't apartheid.
You proved my point. You admitted to having segregated roads. Your link stated the same, like road 443. Jewish-Israelis operate under the Israeli Judicial system. Palestinians operate under Marshall Law.

You have Jewish-only communities. Israeli-Arabs are 2nd class citizens. If you disagree, then why can't they commemorate Nakba Day?

In the US, we only have one driver's license for vehicles. Not one for American-Jews and one for American-Muslims and one for American-Indians, etc. Just one. You have two. One for Jewish-Israelis and one for Palestinians.

You proved my point. You admitted to having segregated roads. Your link stated the same, like road 443. Jewish-Israelis operate under the Israeli Judicial system. Palestinians operate under Marshall Law.
Do you mean "martial law"? Meanwhile, your claim (post 371) was that "You also have "Jew only" roads" and yet you have no proof of that.
You have Jewish-only communities. Israeli-Arabs are 2nd class citizens. If you disagree, then why can't they commemorate Nakba Day?
Can you show me a law which establishes Jewish only communities? And they can mark the day
what they can't do is call for the destruction of Israel so if that's the essence of an event, the event is not allowed. But if one simply marks the date as a time of displacement of people, it is not illegal.
In the US, we only have one driver's license for vehicles. Not one for American-Jews and one for American-Muslims and one for American-Indians, etc. Just one. You have two. One for Jewish-Israelis and one for Palestinians.
Not "drivers license" (and by the way, we have many different ones -- depending on age, for example, or class). But when I say "license" in terms of cars, I mean license plates. Israeli license plates (for Jews and Christians and Arabs etc) are different from non-Israeli registered cars. Sort of like how there are different kinds of license plates in the US.

• Funny
Do you mean "martial law"? Meanwhile, your claim (post 371) was that "You also have "Jew only" roads" and yet you have no proof of that.

Can you show me a law which establishes Jewish only communities? And they can mark the day
what they can't do is call for the destruction of Israel so if that's the essence of an event, the event is not allowed. But if one simply marks the date as a time of displacement of people, it is not illegal.

Not "drivers license" (and by the way, we have many different ones -- depending on age, for example, or class). But when I say "license" in terms of cars, I mean license plates. Israeli license plates (for Jews and Christians and Arabs etc) are different from non-Israeli registered cars. Sort of like how there are different kinds of license plates in the US.
Yours are segregated by ethnicity. Ours are segregated by function. Is it a commercial vehicle? A motorcycle? Are you handicapped?

is "Israeli citizen" an ethnicity? I think not.
Good point. It doesn't change the fact that you treat the Palestinians different than you do Israelis in the occupied territories.

Here's an example of a Jewish only road. Feel free to call it an Israeli only road. It is still illegal.

You have no right building these roads and communities on Palestinian land. You either need to end the occupation of Palestinian land, or take all the land and give Palestinians full citizenship rights and freedom of movement.

Good point. It doesn't change the fact that you treat the Palestinians different than you do Israelis in the occupied territories.
You mean teh disputed territories, and the Palestinians as you call them are not Israeli citizens so why would it be strange that a country treats citizens and non-citizens differently?
Here's an example of a Jewish only road. Feel free to call it an Israeli only road. It is still illegal.

first off, it isn't illegal; you don't get to decide what is legal or allowed in another country. Second, if Israeli Arabs can use the road (and they can), then your claim is wrong.

• Funny
You mean teh disputed territories, and the Palestinians as you call them are not Israeli citizens so why would it be strange that a country treats citizens and non-citizens differently?

first off, it isn't illegal; you don't get to decide what is legal or allowed in another country. Second, if Israeli Arabs can use the road (and they can), then your claim is wrong.
Listen dude, every country on the planet considers these "occupied territory's"! They are not disputed, they are occupied! There is not one country on the planet that considers those areas as Israel's. Not one!

You go to hell with that BS!

Listen dude, every country on the planet considers these "occupied territory's"! They are not disputed, they are occupied! There is not one country on the planet that considers those areas as Israel's. Not one!

You go to hell with that BS!
the areas are disputed under international law (at most). You can stamp your feet as much as you want but the law is really clear on this. Calling international law "BS" is not a strong position to take.

• Funny
Lol. As though Palestinians are not given the apartheid treatment, segregated, check pointed, because reasons.
Yeah, the Palestinians are controlled because they have the unfortunate habit of attacking and murdering innocent people with no provocation. Suicide bombers, knife attacks, gun attacks, throwing racks at passing cars risking innocent lives shall I go on?

• Funny
You have no right building these roads and communities on Palestinian land.

Palestinians have no land ... they have no state ... they don't even have a legitimate representative body ...

You may as well argue that Lebanon is occupying Hezbollah land ... or Yemen is occupying Houthi land.

You have segregated roads. Period. You and your link confirm this. You're just trying to frame it in a more palatable light.

South Africa also had segregated roads and communities. But South African whites and South African blacks were not separated by religion.

There are over 400 road blocks and checkpoints in the WB that Palestinians must negotiate. Jewish-Israelis don't go through this.

Roads segregated BY THE PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY, not the Israelis. All the Israeli sign is a warning. Read the sign for Pete’s sake.

The Israelis aren't randomly blowing up and attacking Palestinians, while the Palestinians are.

• Funny

The Israelis aren't randomly blowing up and attacking Palestinians, while the Palestinians are.
Give up. There is no way to use logic against a delusion

the areas are disputed under international law (at most). You can stamp your feet as much as you want but the law is really clear on this. Calling international law "BS" is not a strong position to take.
Lol. Let's have some international law, fer shure...

6. In its defense, Israel has argued that its conduct complies with international humanitarian law (“IHL”). A key finding of this report is that Israel has strategically invoked the IHL framework as “humanitarian camouflage” to legitimize its genocidal violence in Gaza.
7. The context, facts and analysis presented in this report lead to the conclusion that there are reasonable grounds to believe that the threshold indicating Israel’s commission of genocide is met. More broadly, they also indicate that Israel’s actions have been driven by a genocidal logic integral to its settler-colonial project in Palestine, signalling a tragedy foretold.

Lol. Let's have some international law, fer shure...

6. In its defense, Israel has argued that its conduct complies with international humanitarian law (“IHL”). A key finding of this report is that Israel has strategically invoked the IHL framework as “humanitarian camouflage” to legitimize its genocidal violence in Gaza.
7. The context, facts and analysis presented in this report lead to the conclusion that there are reasonable grounds to believe that the threshold indicating Israel’s commission of genocide is met. More broadly, they also indicate that Israel’s actions have been driven by a genocidal logic integral to its settler-colonial project in Palestine, signalling a tragedy foretold.
So you respond by citing a definition of something which was nor what I said. Interesting. And your source is her? That's hilarious. Why don't you quote from the ICJ ruling? Oh yeah, because it didn't say there was genocide. Why not quote the numbers? Oh yeah because they show a population growth. So instead quote a report riddled with Hamas lies written by someone with a documented history of attacking Israel. Brilliant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back