The dangerous cult of Donald Trump

Of course, Trump cult members on here will deride this article…and who can blame them…..But please look at the avatars that some posters have adopted amd some of the screen names used by these posters.

Anyway, the following excerpts from some of the “prominent” Trump supporters, show the CULT-mentality that prevails……..and the real danger that such a mind-set poses to our democracy.

There’s been a cultish quality to President Trump’s most ardent supporters. He seemed to acknowledge the phenomenon when he boasted that he could “stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody” and not lose voters.

Throughout the campaign, and in personal appearances since then, Trump has harnessed the kind of emotional intensity from his base that is more typical of a religious revival meeting than a political rally, complete with ritualized communal chants ("Lock her up!").

The word "cult" in its pejorative sense, means a deeply insular social group bound together by extreme devotion to a charismatic leader. Such groups tend to exhibit a few common characteristics.

They are usually formed around an individual whom they've elevated to prophetic and near divine status.

During the campaign, Franklin Graham,Trump's most enthusiastic evangelical Christian supporter, dismissed his many moral failings by comparing him favorably to the flawed patriarchs and prophets of the Bible: Abraham, Moses and David.

Robert Jeffress, pastor of the First Baptist Church in Dallas, told a talk radio audience that Trump was a better presidential candidate than someone who "embodies the teaching of Jesus" because Trump fit the biblical preference for a "strongman" in government.

Frank Amedia, an Ohio pastor who briefly had ties to the Trump campaign, explicitly cast the president as a prophet receiving divine revelations: "I believe he receives downloads that now he's beginning to understand come from God."

The authority that a cult leader exercises comes from his self-ascribed role as the one true information source for his followers. Competing ideas and facts are not just wrong; they are demonic................That some of Trump's supporters view the president in cosmic terms is clear.

A month after the inauguration, Pat Robertson said those who oppose Trump are "revolting against what God's plan for America is."

Paula White, the pastor of New Destiny Christian Center in Florida and a Trump spiritual advisor, recently told her congregation that resisting Trump is tantamount to "fighting against the hand of God."

Trump's truest believers have sounded downright apocalyptic:

"This is not a battle between Republicans and Democrats," Jeffress said in 2016. "It's a battle between … righteousness and unrighteousness, light and darkness."

Amedia declared that God personally told him that Trump's presidency was paving the way for the Second Coming.

If Trump's presidency deteriorates further, expect the religious fervor of many of his followers to reach a fever pitch. That poses a risk for the country. Because the only thing more dangerous than a cult leader is a cult leader facing martyrdom.

You mean Obama right?

thats WHY i wish this thread had been created by you instead of him because nat has no credibility.He would be best to stop making threads about how corrupt trump is because he has NO credibility in the fact he ignores pesky facts that Hitlery and Obomination are mass murderers and every bit as corrupt as Trump.:rolleyes: I dont want the likes of him coming on mu Trump threads when i expose his corruption because of that cause HE hurts the cause with his biased warped opinions on Obama and Hitlery.

SEE HOW WHEN HE CANT COUNTER FACTS AND KNOWS HE IS OWNED ALL HE POSTS IS A SMILEY? comedy gold.HEE HEE.

SEE HOW WHEN HE CANT COUNTER FACTS AND KNOWS HE IS OWNED ALL HE POSTS IS A SMILEY? comedy gold.HEE HEE.

Your "facts" are a bit soiled since they came out of your fat ass.......LOL

It's clear why Trump won and it a massive hill for any of his opponents to climb over, esoecially if he keeps his promises, I've repeated it many times, I try and keep my finger on the pulse (some of this for selfish reason) and I am convinced if he keeps his campaign promises, 2020 is in the bag.

He's not a politician, he's imperfect but he dislikes all talk no action, flaky low performing career politicians. He brings something no one has brought before, and that's a complete commitment to doing things differently. He's a businessman who has worked with builders, contractors, banks of all kinds, he knows about getting results and yes, about failure. That's great, as he won't accept failure of America. So if people want to go to their Ballroom dances and dinner parties as politicians, best they get out now.

I always wondered why America had been so weak and exploited by so many countries who offer nothing, now I think I have a much better understanding. Look at all the politicians resigning or not seeking re-election, it's great news if you like liberty. Get rid of those who can't do the job, listen to the People and operate accordingly, and bring in those who will.

you mean THIS traiter trump?:haha:

Trump greatest danger to America,not Russia,China,Iran.

Trump Privatizes America

Oh, oh, please start with me..

Nobody wants to come after your sorry ass, moron......The thread just holds up a fucking MIRROR to what you really are......Live with it.

LOL. You little punk, you're a coward and a pussy. You are the cultist, you love you some Bammy no matter HOW many lies he told you.
:udaman::yes_text12:

you noticed that as well.a brainwashed stupid child obviously who has been brainwashed by our corrupt school system the democrats serve us but the republicans are against us unable to handle facts that BOTH parties are corrupt and dont serve the people.:rolleyes::lmao:

Of course, Trump cult members on here will deride this article…and who can blame them…..But please look at the avatars that some posters have adopted amd some of the screen names used by these posters.

Anyway, the following excerpts from some of the “prominent” Trump supporters, show the CULT-mentality that prevails……..and the real danger that such a mind-set poses to our democracy.

There’s been a cultish quality to President Trump’s most ardent supporters. He seemed to acknowledge the phenomenon when he boasted that he could “stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody” and not lose voters.

Throughout the campaign, and in personal appearances since then, Trump has harnessed the kind of emotional intensity from his base that is more typical of a religious revival meeting than a political rally, complete with ritualized communal chants ("Lock her up!").

The word "cult" in its pejorative sense, means a deeply insular social group bound together by extreme devotion to a charismatic leader. Such groups tend to exhibit a few common characteristics.

They are usually formed around an individual whom they've elevated to prophetic and near divine status.

During the campaign, Franklin Graham,Trump's most enthusiastic evangelical Christian supporter, dismissed his many moral failings by comparing him favorably to the flawed patriarchs and prophets of the Bible: Abraham, Moses and David.

Robert Jeffress, pastor of the First Baptist Church in Dallas, told a talk radio audience that Trump was a better presidential candidate than someone who "embodies the teaching of Jesus" because Trump fit the biblical preference for a "strongman" in government.

Frank Amedia, an Ohio pastor who briefly had ties to the Trump campaign, explicitly cast the president as a prophet receiving divine revelations: "I believe he receives downloads that now he's beginning to understand come from God."

The authority that a cult leader exercises comes from his self-ascribed role as the one true information source for his followers. Competing ideas and facts are not just wrong; they are demonic................That some of Trump's supporters view the president in cosmic terms is clear.

A month after the inauguration, Pat Robertson said those who oppose Trump are "revolting against what God's plan for America is."

Paula White, the pastor of New Destiny Christian Center in Florida and a Trump spiritual advisor, recently told her congregation that resisting Trump is tantamount to "fighting against the hand of God."

"This is not a battle between Republicans and Democrats," Jeffress said in 2016. "It's a battle between … righteousness and unrighteousness, light and darkness."

Amedia declared that God personally told him that Trump's presidency was paving the way for the Second Coming.

If Trump's presidency deteriorates further, expect the religious fervor of many of his followers to reach a fever pitch. That poses a risk for the country. Because the only thing more dangerous than a cult leader is a cult leader facing martyrdom.

"

"This is not a battle between Republicans and Democrats," Jeffress said in 2016. "It's a battle between … righteousness and unrighteousness, light and darkness." "

These people appear sane but they aren't. Ignorant religious people that follow what they perceive as a 'divinity on Earth' are the most dangerous humans there are because they actually believe they are doing cosmic good in WHATEVER actions they take. Isis shows in the starkest terms what this looks like at it's conclusion. Burning people in cages like animals, throwing people off of buildings, beheading children, raping women nonstop on a daily basis.

This is what it looks like when human animals that are uneducated but fanatically religious, look like when they are unleashed either by outside entities or from within to do as their every whim commands them to.

Indeed, the fanatic religiosity expressed by Trump cultists is not much different than the mindset of crazed Islamic zealots.....except, of course, for the bomb vests.

We've seen them use bombs in the past though to blow up abortion clinics. They have no problem walking even into a church and executing people and then claim 'it was for god'. It is the same fanaticism, it just hasn't gotten to a fever pitch here yet.

Oh please you stupid fucking moron was there a white lady running around saying this about Trump?

LOL

CusJ0VWWYAAnWUS.jpg

God you Obama lovers are fat an fugly
:yes_text12:

we now know what NaT looks like in real life.:D

I find it funny, if liberals call conservatives idiots then the moderators are fine no problem, but if a conservative calls a liberals idiots or stupid we get a warning.
So moderators what’s up with that y’all wouldn’t be hypocrites would you?

have another drink

View attachment 176797

I can't lie, I love kool-aid, been so many years since I've had though. Used to be a real treat as a young lad.

You mean Obama right?

thats WHY i wish this thread had been created by you instead of him because nat has no credibility.He would be best to stop making threads about how corrupt trump is because he has NO credibility in the fact he ignores pesky facts that Hitlery and Obomination are mass murderers and every bit as corrupt as Trump.:rolleyes: I dont want the likes of him coming on mu Trump threads when i expose his corruption because of that cause HE hurts the cause with his biased warped opinions on Obama and Hitlery.

Nat won't admit it but he/she/it knows that as bad as Trump is, he is still thousand times better than the crazy warmongering corporatist in a pantsuit.

Cultists like the once and again libertarian, our own Templar Kormac, have the potential to be very dangerous.

LOL, Democrats all have the same position on every issue and justify them with the same talking points, Republicans can't agree on anything, and you think Republicans are the herd.

Of course you do, Democrats told you to think that

They do not have the capacity to THINK.. You can not "think" the earth is flat. It might be something some imbeciles believe, but they can not be THINKING" and end up with the conclusion the world is flat.
Isn't that what I said when I said "Democrats told you to think that?"
I would have said "programmed to believe".

Semantics...Your point is still accurate.

Cultists like the once and again libertarian, our own Templar Kormac, have the potential to be very dangerous.

Hopefully, he wasn't expelled from some high school.....(GED most likely...lol)

More election loss butt hurt. Pretty funny stuff. Thanks for another laugh.

Trump's cult will likely soon be coming to an end.

DWAnFo9W0AAZgyh.jpg

*snip* idiot's waste of bandwidth

^^^^^^^^^^

prime example of what the o/p is talking about. :cuckoo:

Report totally changed my quote

Forum List

Back