The danger of democrats winning red seats.....DINO's!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The blue wave is a coming and we all need to thank Donald Trump for the push....however, I don't want a democrat to win, just for the sake of having them win....Having to play ball, speak the conservative language in order to win a red seat, is it really worth it? I actually agree with Trump, these candidates are all talking the conservative agenda, but they're fake or are they?

It makes no sense to have a majority this November if all the new wave candidates are from red states that support Trump, but want new blood. I've seen the damage DINO's can do, as with Ark. a few years back. If democrat candidates do not support the liberal agenda, than damit elect a conservative.....a majority without balls, is meaningless and we want Trump impeached!!

giphy.webp

The blue wave is a coming and we all need to thank Donald Trump for the push....however, I don't want a democrat to win, just for the sake of having them win....Having to play ball, speak the conservative language in order to win a red seat, is it really worth it? I actually agree with Trump, these candidates are all talking the conservative agenda, but they're fake or are they?

It makes no sense to have a majority this November if all the new wave candidates are from red states that support Trump, but want new blood. I've seen the damage DINO's can do, as with Ark. a few years back. If democrat candidates do not support the liberal agenda, than damit elect a conservative.....a majority without balls, is meaningless and we want Trump impeached!!

I don't think you are going to have to worry about it. The "Blue Wave" will turn into a ripple.

Forum List

Back