the DACA blues ..

RW's must be crying on their Trump Won pillow cases.

Senators say they are 'close' to a deal on DACA, border security

100$ to a piece of bubblegum the deal wont inclued A BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL ,
In the period of two days Trump has articulated two positions on wall vs. no wall and a resolution on DACA. The man is incoherence and inconsistency personified! I suppose, however, we should be glad it was only two positions in the space of about 24 hours. In the past he's stated as many as three different positions on a matter in about as many hours.

141 stances on 23 issues Donald Trump took during his White House bid

seal the border first.
limit immigration to those that will improve America, not simply compete for our lowest jobs.
Surely if the Mexicans are filling the 'lowest' jobs, the WHITE workers will be pushed up the food chain?

The Democratic Party has made its position on DACA very clear.
They want to use mass illegal immigration to displace Anglo Voters.
Democrats are racist.
You can look at Venezuela if you are curious about the Democratic Party's plan for America's future.

So you're saying Democrats will vote for border security? Because that's the only way you're getting DACA.

I'm sure they'll pay lip service to "border security", but the border will be as permeable as it always was.

seal the border first.
limit immigration to those that will improve America, not simply compete for our lowest jobs.

Quite the contrary, I'd probably limit the H1B visas for skilled workers, because they are the ones displacing Americans.

Americans don't want to do the "lowest jobs".

So you're saying Democrats will vote for border security? Because that's the only way you're getting DACA.

I'm sure they'll pay lip service to "border security", but the border will be as permeable as it always was.

seal the border first.

Quite the contrary, I'd probably limit the H1B visas for skilled workers, because they are the ones displacing Americans.

Interesting that everyone seems OK with illegals doing the jobs Yanks don't want to do....at wages that are frankly disgustingly low. Seems immoral to me.

Greg

Interesting that everyone seems OK with illegals doing the jobs Yanks don't want to do....at wages that are frankly disgustingly low. Seems immoral to me.

Greg

Or pragmatic.

Hey, personally, i'd like to see wealth equality and a completely unionized workforce in this country.

Reality- we've always had the low rung jobs that only the desperate will do, and that won't change.

seal the border first.
Surely if the Mexicans are filling the 'lowest' jobs, the WHITE workers will be pushed up the food chain?
What about the blacks?

What about the importance of entry level jobs? I get really pissed off when the old canard "jobs Americans don't want to do" comes up. It is really a matter of not paying Americans decent wages for work for which you can pay illegals nickels and dimes.Yes; the cost of that lettuce might go up a bit but it seems quite disgusting that employers are paying less than a living wage.

What about the importance of entry level jobs? I get really pissed off when the old canard "jobs Americans don't want to do" comes up. It is really a matter of not paying Americans decent wages for work for which you can pay illegals nickels and dimes.Yes; the cost of that lettuce might go up a bit but it seems quite disgusting that employers are paying less than a living wage.

And when we have labor laws with teeth, we might get there.

But the reality is, in a 'right to work", "at will employment' reality... you can offer dirt wages, and white people can refuse to take them until something better comes along, because they have the social infrastructure to do so.

Greg

Or pragmatic.

Hey, personally, i'd like to see wealth equality and a completely unionized workforce in this country.

Reality- we've always had the low rung jobs that only the desperate will do, and that won't change.

They will stay low rung while illegals are being used to fill that gap. Raise the wages to the US minimum and hey presto.........and if no-one comes then the job should have remuneration of a standard when they will. The market needs to set the wages; not the powerful ripping off illegals.

Greg

And when we have labor laws with teeth, we might get there.

But the reality is, in a 'right to work", "at will employment' reality... you can offer dirt wages, and white people can refuse to take them until something better comes along, because they have the social infrastructure to do so.

Yes; so the wages in "low rung jobs" need to reflect the market place for jobs. As it is it's a distorted wage market. I say Americans for American jobs.

Greg

seal the border first.

You should know meth head Joe.

They will stay low rung while illegals are being used to fill that gap. Raise the wages to the US minimum and hey presto.........and if no-one comes then the job should have remuneration of a standard when they will. The market needs to set the wages; not the powerful ripping off illegals.

no, the thing is, those low rung jobs will just vanish because they won't be worth doing, or you can get a machine to do them.

You can't get these kids to work in a fast food place at minimum wage, much less do hard work.

Forum List

Back