The Crusades: Why are we still fighting them?

Generalizing about Christians (all one billion of us) makes no more sense than gneralizing about the one billion Moslems.

Naturally our resident antiIslamics and or anti-Christians tend to miss that point.

It's about the implementation of Sharia Law. What don't you understand??? What is with you???

Can you imagine being executed for converting away from Islam, living in an Islamic Country???

How about your Daughter being stoned to death after being gang raped, for talking to a boy???

"Terror in Mumbai", please see it all of the way through.

HBO: Terror in Mumbai: Home

Why not? That seems to be what the rest of you are doing.

...says the guy who says his faith allows him to kill non-believers.

:eusa_eh:

Sounds like something you'll have to quote.
Okay.
The way I see things, Islam is so devoted to attaining true peace that its followers are willing to lay down their lives in its pursuit, not to mention the lives of those who try to hinder its realization.

Last edited:
Generalizing about Christians (all one billion of us) makes no more sense than gneralizing about the one billion Moslems.

Naturally our resident antiIslamics and or anti-Christians tend to miss that point.

It's about the implementation of Sharia Law. What don't you understand??? What is with you???

What I do not understand is why you believe that all ONE BILLION Moslems believe in imposing that law.

Certainly those who would foist those goofy laws on me are my enemy.

So what?

Can you imagine being executed for converting away from Islam, living in an Islamic Country???

Yes, I can. That would be horrible. Is that happening to you?

How about your Daughter being stoned to death after being gang raped, for talking to a boy???

No I am NOT A BIG FAN of that OLD TESTAMENT thinking. I don't like it when the Jews do it, or the Christians do it or the Moslems do it.

"Terror in Mumbai", please see it all of the way through.

HBO: Terror in Mumbai: Home

The horror of radical Islam is indeed a horror.

Where you and I differ is how threatened we are by it.

You seem to think that every Moslem is a terrorist.

I don't believe that.

Last edited:
Do you think that all non-believers are? :eusa_eh:
Doesn't matter what I think.

I agree. Moving on...
What are you running away from? Oh, yeah..."I'm not trying to defend my faith's murder of non-believers." Guess you can't do that, so you pretend it's just not there.

You need to realize that believers in Islam made it my business when they decided to kill as many of my fellow non-believers as they could.

There will never be a Caliphate. You can huddle in your third-world shitholes treating women like cattle and pretend you're running the world, but in actuality the rest of us can read a calendar and know it's not the 7th Century anymore.

What are you running away from? Oh, yeah..."I'm not trying to defend my faith's murder of non-believers." Guess you can't do that, so you pretend it's just not there.

You need to realize that believers in Islam made it my business when they decided to kill as many of my fellow non-believers as they could.

There will never be a Caliphate. You can huddle in your third-world shitholes treating women like cattle and pretend you're running the world, but in actuality the rest of us can read a calendar and know it's not the 7th Century anymore.
Doesn't matter what I think.
:neutral:

He is a great liar, even in his own words. :lol:

Typical politician. There are too many of those around for me to care about him in particular.
I don't believe in democracy or strong government, neither did Nietzsche. Probably if I was to say what I think of politicians its summarized here:
radar-politics-cover.jpg

He is a great liar, even in his own words. :lol:

Typical politician. There are too many of those around for me to care about him in particular.

Meanwhile you lie constantly , as allowed by your holy book and your prophet. Muslims? Kill people that do not believe in Islam, never I say, doesn't happen, isn't written down we should do so. Treat women like property never ( as your wife cowers behind you in a head to foot sack, uneducated cause you sick bastards are afraid of intelligent women.

I can go on all day. Your religion TEACHES that all the world must be Muslim, that force is acceptable to attain this end. That it is not murder to put down non Muslims, and acceptable to murder Muslims that disagree with YOUR version of what Mohammad REALLY meant. You are taught it is fine to lie to non believers and to use them, but never make friends with them.

No tolerance for any other religion while DEMANDING others tolerate your 7th century ass religion.

The Crusades: Why are we still fighting them?

Because humans are mostly just animals and aren't very bright for the most part. Eating meat doesn't help, it makes you all aggressive. And your shit stinks way more, which means your insides are also wrestling with animals.

Forum List

Back