The Creature From Jekyll Island

onefour1

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2014
A few years of ago I read the book by G. Edward Griffin entitled, "The Creature from Jekyll Island". What a great book. It taught me a history I heard nothing about in school. It opened my eyes to the control that the banking industry has over our economy. You can watch G. Edward Griffin in the following video. Recently the
Government Orders Banks to Call the Cops When Customers Withdraw $5,000 or More . The true reason they do this is because when they declare a bank holiday, they hope that a lot of people will have a lot of money in their accounts for them to steal. You see, banks don't owe you back your money if they lose it. It is considered the same as a bad investment. You will never see your money again when they close their doors. This is why they are having the bank harass you when you withdraw your own money.

. You see, banks don't owe you back your money if they lose it

of course you're being stupid and conspiratorial. Banks lose your money all the time and become insolvent. Then, the Feds step in, sells the banks, and makes all the accounts good with no one losing so much as a penny.

Do you understand?

We shall see. I challenge you to keep large sums of money in you account for the next 5 years. As for me, I will keep my money elsewhere. Then we'll see who needs understanding.

We shall see. I challenge you to keep large sums of money in you account for the next 5 years. As for me, I will keep my money elsewhere. Then we'll see who needs understanding.

dear, I have no reason to keep large sums of money in a bank account for 5 years.

you should be ashamed of yourself. 5 years ago knee jerk libertarians were predicting huge inflation and collapse. In reality, the Fed solved the problem perfectly and yet you still cling to the old BS that proved so incredibly wrong. Try to keep up!!

Forum List

Back