The cowardly racist

I've never understood, honestly, why people are afraid to admit they harbor racist views. And you're simply wrong, Gunny, but do show me these facts that prove some ethnic groups are mentally inferior to others simply because of their skin color.

One, I've never understood why people demand others admit they harbor racist views just because they themselves do and cannot fathom that anyone could possibly not think exactly as they do. A simplistic mindset that's caused more mistakes and wars in this world than any other.

Two, had I ever stated that any facts prove some ethnic groups are mentally inferior to others simply because of the color of their skin, I might be compelled to provide those facts.

Since I have never stated anything of the sort, and as a matter of fact have consistently argued just the opposite, you'll have to find someone who DID state that for your "facts."

I don't believe anything of the sort, thanks.

I've never understood, honestly, why people are afraid to admit they harbor racist views. And you're simply wrong, Gunny, but do show me these facts that prove some ethnic groups are mentally inferior to others simply because of their skin color.

One, I've never understood why people demand others admit they harbor racist views just because they themselves do and cannot fathom that anyone could possibly not think exactly as they do. A simplistic mindset that's caused more mistakes and wars in this world than any other.
I'm not demanding anything, merely stating that I don't understand why people are afraid to admit to their racial prejudices.

Two, had I ever stated that any facts prove some ethnic groups are mentally inferior to others simply because of the color of their skin, I might be compelled to provide those facts.
That was the topic being discussed between myself and xsited1 that you commented on.

Since I have never stated anything of the sort, and as a matter of fact have consistently argued just the opposite, you'll have to find someone who DID state that for your "facts."

Good to know. Quite obviously there are people that believe that...William Joyce certainly has posted "information" that he believes proves it and xsited1 seems to also hold that view.

I'm not demanding anything, merely stating that I don't understand why people are afraid to admit to their racial prejudices.

That was the topic being discussed between myself and xsited1 that you commented on.

Good to know. Quite obviously there are people that believe that...William Joyce certainly has posted "information" that he believes proves it and xsited1 seems to also hold that view.

Same statement, same answer ... why should people admit to racial prejudices just because YOU think they harbor them?

The topic was and is racism. I commented on your statement. Commenting on your statement did not put words in my mouth. You did.

I've had this argument with WJ, and am aware of his views. Perhaps you should ask him to provide you with facts. I am not WJ. All us white guys look alike, is that it?

I haven't seen xsisted make that argument, and I would find it rather interesting considering he has made it public on this board he is of mixed race. So is he arguing that one half of him is dumber than the other half, or what?

Because most people know you are playing the "gotcha game" and I doubt seriously anyone is afraid just simply annoyed with your stupid "gotcha game"

Why do you believe I also hold that view? Your type are so quick to try to pigeonhole someone, that you completely miss the discussion. You're like a Dark-age witch hunter who just wants to burn people at the stake if they say anything that doesn't agree with whatever your 'morality' is.

Here's the deal: There are differences between groups of people. Are these differences environmental, genetics, and combination of the two or something entirely different? All I'm saying is that we should investigate these differences and understand that all people are not created equal.

I made the comment that Austrialians have the thickest skulls. That's true. Is that good or bad or neither? It's just an observation based on actual data. Why would you need to assign any morality to that fact?

I believe this thread is really about you. Why the need to label people as racist? Why the need to squelch studies concerning groups of people that may increase our understanding of humanity? And why do you choose to insult people first? I will return an insult, but it's very rare that I will instigate it (unless, of course, I get someone confused with someone else). Only you can answer these questions.

Of course they will. The PC crowd has no interest in embracing the differences between groups. (For example, Australians have the thickest skulls.) Instead, the PC folks want everyone to be exactly the same. That doesn't make sense either logically or practically.

I'm not implying we eliminate anyone. Yet another misunderstanding and overgeneralization that people like EZ are quick to do.
How else are you going to exclude them from the testing???

btw, claiming that someone is mentally inferior because of their ethnic heritage IS racist. It is the definition of the word racist. It has nothing to do with pcism. And why would anyone be afraid to be called racist if they sincerely believed they were being honest?

Wrong. Claiming someone is mentally inferior because of their ethnicity is not racist at all if the facts support it. And yeah, it has EVERYTHING to do with political correctness.

You PC folk refuse to accept the fact that people are different. You want this one-size-fits-all-all world in which everyone is completely equal in every way and refuse to accept anything else. And if ethnicity plays a part in those differences, so what? That isn't racism, and saying it isn't racism.

Discriminating against other for their ethnicity is racism.

I think the problem is, do the facts support it? Line up poor whites with poor blacks and then test them instead of testing them as a race. My niece is black, well her father is black, and she's extremely intelligent, as is the rest of my family. A lot of it has to do with your background, not your race.

Now, there are physical differences in blacks, ie, an extra tendon in the leg which explains why they can jump higher, but I've yet to see any evidence of a physical difference in the brain.

Well, Gunny, you've twisted things all over the place.

This statement of yours is wrong: Claiming someone is mentally inferior because of their ethnicity is not racist at all if the facts support it.

It's wrong because there are no facts that support such a thing, which is why I asked you to provide some.

You know the type. The dude who hides behind a keyboard and an anonymous screen name to post their theories on white pride and racial politics.

Anyone have a theory on why these dudes never say these things in public, to co-workers, peers, and acquaintences....why they never take accountability for their views in public, in the full view of civilized society?

Only two possibilities that I can see.

They are ashamed of their views.

They are unprincipled internet cowards, unwilling and afraid to publically state their views.

Its better they are on the internet than hiding and stewing.

Why do you believe I also hold that view? Your type are so quick to try to pigeonhole someone, that you completely miss the discussion. You're like a Dark-age witch hunter who just wants to burn people at the stake if they say anything that doesn't agree with whatever your 'morality' is.

Here's the deal: There are differences between groups of people. Are these differences environmental, genetics, and combination of the two or something entirely different? All I'm saying is that we should investigate these differences and understand that all people are not created equal.

I made the comment that Austrialians have the thickest skulls. That's true. Is that good or bad or neither? It's just an observation based on actual data. Why would you need to assign any morality to that fact?

I believe this thread is really about you. Why the need to label people as racist? Why the need to squelch studies concerning groups of people that may increase our understanding of humanity? And why do you choose to insult people first? I will return an insult, but it's very rare that I will instigate it (unless, of course, I get someone confused with someone else). Only you can answer these questions.
lol, it's funny that you are pigeonholing me by referring to me as "your type" while claiming I'm trying to pigeonhole you.

Thickness of skull has no bearing on intelligence. Why don't you just quit dancing around and say what you mean and then we wouldn't have these misunderstandings.

There are definite differences among ethnic groups. Lack of innate intelligence isn't one of them.

Neither do I. That was the point of the OP. I asserted that closet racists hide their views from public scrutiny out of either shame or fear.

And after much drama and hand wringing from rightwingers on the thread, they all basically seem to agree with me. It’s because of fear, or unwillingness to share those views in public.

So, my OP was right on the money. I don’t understand why it got 70 responses. Willowtree , Yukon , Xsited, and the other posters who believe in the inferiority of people with black skin, could have just admitted that indeed, my OP was correct - it is because of shame and/or fear and unwillingness that those views are hidden from co-workers, peers, and most acquaintances.

And I am still LMAO that Yukon or WJ think they are like the oppressed anti-communists in the Soviet Union . :lol:

Here’s the deal. If you spend hours on the message boards suggesting that blacks and Jews are inferior, and that is pretty much the only topic you choose to post about, then its obviously one of the most important core issues that you hold personally. It must suck to have such a profound core philosophy and yet feel compelled to keep it mostly hidden in the closet around peers. I kind of feel sorry for these closet racists. I can respect David Duke at least, he’s open and honest about it.

Look, if you believe in the inferiority of the black race, just have some fucking balls and don’t hide it. This isn’t the Soviet Union , you’re not going to be sent to the Gulag. And you don’t have to yell “n*gger!” at work. There are tactful ways to be honest with people and peers about your belief in black inferiority. If you’re a top performer at work, there's almost no chance you’ll get fired over it. You might lose the respect of co-workers, you might be shunned by peers. So fucking what? Is THAT what you’re afraid of?? LOL. You’re afraid of a decline in your social status??? :lol: I’ve never been afraid to tell my Conservative, bush-loving co-workers what I think of their Iraq War, what I think of affirmative action, unions, and gay rights. I never got my ass fired for it, because those fucks know I perform on the job.

Finally, I am LMAO at the assertions that people who believe in the inferiority of the black race are afraid and have to keep their mouths shut because of liberal PC-ism. LOL. You all are so full of shit. Rightwingers constantly remind us that only 20 to 30% of the nation identifies as liberal. So, why are you afraid of offending 20-30% of people by hiding racist views in the closet? LOL. Why not just admit that in civilized society 90% of people – liberals, moderates, and decent conservatives – think that ideas about black inferiority are and white supremacy are abhorrent and inappropriate?

How else are you going to exclude them from the testing???

btw, claiming that someone is mentally inferior because of their ethnic heritage IS racist. It is the definition of the word racist. It has nothing to do with pcism. And why would anyone be afraid to be called racist if they sincerely believed they were being honest?

Wrong. Claiming someone is mentally inferior because of their ethnicity is not racist at all if the facts support it. And yeah, it has EVERYTHING to do with political correctness.

You PC folk refuse to accept the fact that people are different. You want this one-size-fits-all-all world in which everyone is completely equal in every way and refuse to accept anything else. And if ethnicity plays a part in those differences, so what? That isn't racism, and saying it isn't racism.

Discriminating against other for their ethnicity is racism.

I think the problem is, do the facts support it? Line up poor whites with poor blacks and then test them instead of testing them as a race. My niece is black, well her father is black, and she's extremely intelligent, as is the rest of my family. A lot of it has to do with your background, not your race.

Now, there are physical differences in blacks, ie, an extra tendon in the leg which explains why they can jump higher, but I've yet to see any evidence of a physical difference in the brain.

If you look back, I was merely using someone else's example to respond to that person. I did not make the statement that anyone is mentally inferior to others because of their ethnicity. I chose my words carefully and made sure IF was inserted in my response.

I have never made the statement that any race is superior and/or inferior to another simply because of their race alone. I don't believe any such nonsense.

I believe environment is a big factor, as well as heredity. Getting shot in the head and surviving could play a factor as well. My point being, hereditary limitations may or may not play a part, but I believe beyond that, the limitations are caused by external forces, not internal ones, and certainly not the amount of pigment in one's skin.

This statement of yours is wrong: Claiming someone is mentally inferior because of their ethnicity is not racist at all if the facts support it.

It's wrong because there are no facts that support such a thing, which is why I asked you to provide some.

WHO is twisting? Put the comment back in the context in which it was made and try being honest for once. My comment in no way states that anyone is mentally inferior because of their race. My comment addresses distinguishing between fact and racism.

Run along and play. Come back and try again when you learn to read the simple stuff.

lol, it's funny that you are pigeonholing me by referring to me as "your type" while claiming I'm trying to pigeonhole you.

Thickness of skull has no bearing on intelligence. Why don't you just quit dancing around and say what you mean and then we wouldn't have these misunderstandings.

There are definite differences among ethnic groups. Lack of innate intelligence isn't one of them.

The difference being, I haven't pigeonholed you into anything other than the behavior you display on this forum. I, on the other, hand do not display the behavior you are trying to pigeonhole me with.

So no, it's not funny. Rather pathetic that you have to stoop so low in order to convince yourself you are right.

Neither do I. That was the point of the OP. I asserted that closet racists hide their views from public scrutiny out of either shame or fear.

And after much drama and hand wringing from rightwingers on the thread, they all basically seem to agree with me. It’s because of fear, or unwillingness to share those views in public.

So, my OP was right on the money. I don’t understand why it got 70 responses. Willowtree , Yukon , Xsited, and the other posters who believe in the inferiority of people with black skin, could have just admitted that indeed, my OP was correct - it is because of shame and/or fear and unwillingness that those views are hidden from co-workers, peers, and most acquaintances.

And I am still LMAO that Yukon or WJ think they are like the oppressed anti-communists in the Soviet Union . :lol:

Here’s the deal. If you spend hours on the message boards suggesting that blacks and Jews are inferior, and that is pretty much the only topic you choose to post about, then its obviously one of the most important core issues that you hold personally. It must suck to have such a profound core philosophy and yet feel compelled to keep it mostly hidden in the closet around peers. I kind of feel sorry for these closet racists. I can respect David Duke at least, he’s open and honest about it.

Look, if you believe in the inferiority of the black race, just have some fucking balls and don’t hide it. This isn’t the Soviet Union , you’re not going to be sent to the Gulag. And you don’t have to yell “n*gger!” at work. There are tactful ways to be honest with people and peers about your belief in black inferiority. If you’re a top performer at work, there's almost no chance you’ll get fired over it. You might lose the respect of co-workers, you might be shunned by peers. So fucking what? Is THAT what you’re afraid of?? LOL. You’re afraid of a decline in your social status??? :lol: I’ve never been afraid to tell my Conservative, bush-loving co-workers what I think of their Iraq War, what I think of affirmative action, unions, and gay rights. I never got my ass fired for it, because those fucks know I perform on the job.

Finally, I am LMAO at the assertions that people who believe in the inferiority of the black race are afraid and have to keep their mouths shut because of liberal PC-ism. LOL. You all are so full of shit. Rightwingers constantly remind us that only 20 to 30% of the nation identifies as liberal. So, why are you afraid of offending 20-30% of people by hiding racist views in the closet? LOL. Why not just admit that in civilized society 90% of people – liberals, moderates, and decent conservatives – think that ideas about black inferiority are and white supremacy are abhorrent and inappropriate?

Your OP is only right on the money insofar as it concerns closet racists. Simple as that. As I stated in response to that post, I can apply your logic to all types of behavior on message boards that have nothing to do with race.

Why do trolls troll?

Why do some blatantly or purposefully take others' comments out of context when they aren't fooling anyone but themselves? Well, themselves and any other partisan hack that chooses to believe the BS.

Why do some post like pubicus nobrainimus? He didn't invent that game he plays with posts. I've seen it time and again.

In every instance I just mentioned, those types of people, if they exhibit such behavior in public on a personal level, would at a minimum be ignored, but most likely slam dunked and embarrassed publicly. They are every bit the cowards and their behavior is not limited by which political party they support, as you imply.

I disagree as far as it being racist. It's only racist if it is used to discriminate. Otherwise, it's just a fact.

Racism in and of itself is a hard enough issus to deal with without the PC purposefully obfuscating the facts. People are different. The PC crowd act as if that's a bad thing and squeal racism the second something is said that differentiates by race in any way. They hide a dishonest argument under the name of "equality."

All people are not equal in all ways and that's just the way it is. If you don't treat people in accordance with who and what they are instead of some one-size-fits all, cookie cutter mentality, you aren't dealing with the reality.

That doesn't have to be a bad thing. It's just been made into one.

So what exactly do you do with this fact if not use it to be discriminating?

This of course depends on how technical and/or literal you want you want to get with the word "discrimination." Discrimination is not, in and of itself a bad thing. When we discriminate to place special needs children in classes more suitable to their learning skills, it's a good thing, no? But certainly there is discrimination involved in doing so.

If I have 4 Marines that can't swim and two of them are black, it is not racist to say 50% of my Marines that cannot swim are black; although, I really cannot imagine pointing that out unless being asked. The fact is, I will still have observed that as fact.

Is it not discriminatory behavior on my part to take those 4 Marines aside and give them special attention until they can at least pass the bare minimum swim qualifications?

The fact is, and this just expands on my comments earlier about blacks and swimming, blacks do not learn to swim as children in the numbers that whites do. That isn't racism. It's fact. That isn't faulting anyone. It's making an observation.

If the 5 black guys on the basketball team can dunk and the 2 white guys can't, it is racist to make that observation when it is fact? Is it racist to play the 5 black guys if I can win with them? Or is it just discriminating in favor of who I can win with?

IT is when that discrimination is used in a negative manner to unfairly punish or deprive someone or a group based SOLELY on their ethnicity that it becomes racism. Everyone capable of making a choice, that makes a choice, discriminates against something or someone.

The PC are the biggest bigots we have. They discriminate negatively against individual thought or behavior. They usually call themselves liberals as well, but there is nothing liberal about telling others what they should think or how they should act. They hide their act behind a smokescreen of squealing louder to drown other voices out, and the disingenuous premise of equality while holding themselves in an elitist position above the "equals" to tell them how to think and act.

Ok, all fair points.

But apart from having to listen to PC bigots telling you how to think and act, to which I'm sure you don't abide, what problems to you directly attribute to society's collective unwillingness to acknowledge said facts?

I'm not pigeonholing you if it's a fact. Here you go: "There are definite differences among ethnic groups. Lack of innate intelligence isn't one of them."

There is no proof of that. Only a PC person like yourself would say that.

And the thickness of the skull may or may not have any bearing on intelligence, but that was not my point. You take something I say and try to twist it into your own reality. Read it again:

"There are differences between groups of people. Are these differences environmental, genetics, and combination of the two or something entirely different? All I'm saying is that we should investigate these differences and understand that all people are not created equal."

My question is why would Red Dawn post such a stupid and easily rebuked OP enabling William Joyce to mercillessly bitch slap the living hell out of it?

:eusa_think:

Now, I've got time to come back to this crapola.

You didn't add anything substantive, which is why I ignored your little peanut gallery comments before. And frankly, it was quite unappealing to see you dressed up in your cheerleader costume, waving your pom poms for William Joyce.

When did you become WJ's little cheerleader bitch?

As for your assertion that WJ "owned" me....let's see, I've gotten multiple pos reps on this thread. How many do you think your buddy WJ got? I'm guessing zero.

So then what does that say about your judgment about who owns whom? I'd say your judgement is total crap. Now put down the pom poms and stop being WJ's little cheeerleader bitch before I throw up.

WHO is twisting? Put the comment back in the context in which it was made and try being honest for once. My comment in no way states that anyone is mentally inferior because of their race. My comment addresses distinguishing between fact and racism.

Run along and play. Come back and try again when you learn to read the simple stuff.
:cuckoo: Your comment made as much sense as saying that if animals could speak english it wouldn't be crazy to say they could.

The difference being, I haven't pigeonholed you into anything other than the behavior you display on this forum. I, on the other, hand do not display the behavior you are trying to pigeonhole me with.

So no, it's not funny. Rather pathetic that you have to stoop so low in order to convince yourself you are right.
Guess what, Gunny? I wasn't talking to you in that post. There must be a HUGE chip on your shoulder.

I'm not pigeonholing you if it's a fact. Here you go: "There are definite differences among ethnic groups. Lack of innate intelligence isn't one of them."

There is no proof of that. Only a PC person like yourself would say that.
There is no proof in the other direction, yet you seem to think there is, am I reading you correctly?

And the thickness of the skull may or may not have any bearing on intelligence, but that was not my point. You take something I say and try to twist it into your own reality. Read it again:

"There are differences between groups of people. Are these differences environmental, genetics, and combination of the two or something entirely different? All I'm saying is that we should investigate these differences and understand that all people are not created equal."
Then why did you bring up skull thickness twice. There are difference between ethnic groups. If you have some proof that some ethnic groups are inferior mentally or in some other way present your proof.

Forum List

Back