The cowardly racist

What about the dude who hides behind a keyboard and an anonymous screen name to post their theories on BLACK pride and racial politics?

You're asking for a theory based on an assumption that these dudes never say these things in public.

A LOT of people sit and post things on the internet they would never say in public. They are unprincipled internet cowards, unwilling and afraid to publicly state their views.

You can easily apply your "theory" to just about any behavior.

Well, you might be right... but I'm pretty sure that when WJ lived in Park Slope, Brooklyn, he didn't talk much about being a neo-nazi. He'd have gotten his scrawny butt kicked. And being that he's a lawyer, I'm figuring he doesn't talk about his race-based philosophies much around the people he works with.

but he's quite vociferous behind the real name of Lord Haw Haw the traitor.

just sayin'

A lot of assumptions there. I believe awhile back (not sure exact time), WJ said he was attending some white separatist event and invited anyone on this board that wanted to come along.

I have to wonder if 52nd Street does the same?

But then, when you compare the two, the former is unacceptable and called hating while 52nd Street would just be "proud of his ethnicity."

There IS a double standard.

My point however is, do you think a certain few that like to threaten to kick people's asses on message boards display THAT behavior in public? I don't believe they do since they are never gone from here to do jail time every time they assault someone.

Do you think people who sound like complete morons on this board, and/or foaming at the mouth, rabid dogs act like that in public? Be kind of hard to hold a job that way, I'd think.

On person in particular sounds too dumb to tie his own shoes on this board. :lol:

You know the type. The dude who hides behind a keyboard and an anonymous screen name to post their theories on white pride and racial politics.

Anyone have a theory on why these dudes never say these things in public, to co-workers, peers, and acquaintences....why they never take accountability for their views in public, in the full view of civilized society?

Only two possibilities that I can see.

They are ashamed of their views.

They are unprincipled internet cowards, unwilling and afraid to publically state their views.

You do realize that if you quote racial statistics on, say, standardized test scores there is a good possibility you'll be labeled a racist? The PC crowd are the real cowards IMO.

well, EZ just said you're full of shit.

She's a teacher, and i'm taking her word over yours.

so you got nothin' except a bunch of hot air and some slogans rush limbaugh taught you

You're just another self-loathing white person. Why should someone like yourself want to know the truth about anything??? You folks just sit in your little world and call it reality when in fact it has little to do with reality at all.

You do realize that if you quote racial statistics on, say, standardized test scores there is a good possibility you'll be labeled a racist? The PC crowd are the real cowards IMO.

That's not true. All of our standardized test scores are broken down by race, male/female. free/reduced lunch, and general ed./special ed according to NCLB.

There you go with your generalizations again xcited.

Ahem... You know what I'm talking about. You take something I say and immediately generalize. I talk about the quality of public school education being below that of private schools on average and you immediately think I'm criticizing all public school teachers.

So let's talk about blacks and their standardized test scores. Why are they so much lower than other races? Do you realize that if we exclude blacks from the overall test scores as a country, we would have the best educational system in the industrialized world? I say that and somebody will call me a racist. You know that's true.

Well it's a good thing you send your kids to a private school so they don't have to be in the big, bad public schools, eh? A lot of whites, blacks and Hispanics in poverty areas don't do well on standardized tests. This is why our President wants to implement an Early Childhood Program for more kids (ala Head Start) so they can get a better advantage for when they start first grade.

Come live in my world for a day at my school, and I bet you'll stop making your little snide comments.

You know the type. The dude who hides behind a keyboard and an anonymous screen name to post their theories on white pride and racial politics.

Anyone have a theory on why these dudes never say these things in public, to co-workers, peers, and acquaintences....why they never take accountability for their views in public, in the full view of civilized society?

They are unprincipled internet cowards, unwilling and afraid to publically state their views.

That's not true. All of our standardized test scores are broken down by race, male/female. free/reduced lunch, and general ed./special ed according to NCLB.

If you present them as percentages, depending on where you are, what xsisted states is correct.

For instance, back in the 90s, General Mundy, then-Commandant of the Marine Corps, was on 60 Minutes. He made a statement to the effect that blacks could not swim in much higher percentages than whites. The media went nuts over it, when the facts supported EXACTLY what he stated.

Roughly, 10 percent of any OCS class at the time was black. Ninety percent white. If one black can't swim, that's 10%; whereas, if one white can't swim, that's 1%.

It all depends on how the facts are presented. They turned around the following week with the same numbers, reworked and presented differently, and they were acceptable.

Part of the problem with our society is we live in so much denial. Political correctness DEMANDS we ignore facts if they show an ethnic/gender minority in a bad light.

Ahem... You know what I'm talking about. You take something I say and immediately generalize. I talk about the quality of public school education being below that of private schools on average and you immediately think I'm criticizing all public school teachers.

So let's talk about blacks and their standardized test scores. Why are they so much lower than other races? Do you realize that if we exclude blacks from the overall test scores as a country, we would have the best educational system in the industrialized world? I say that and somebody will call me a racist. You know that's true.

Well it's a good thing you send your kids to a private school so they don't have to be in the big, bad public schools, eh? A lot of whites, blacks and Hispanics in poverty areas don't do well on standardized tests. This is why our President wants to implement an Early Childhood Program for more kids (ala Head Start) so they can get a better advantage for when they start first grade.

Come live in my world for a day at my school, and I bet you'll stop making your little snide comments.

Your comments are shameful. I send my kids to schools so they can get the best education. Do you think everyone in the school is rich? Do you think everyone in the school is party of the majority? The answer is 'no' on both counts. And what kind of neighborhood do you think I live in? My neighbors are white, hispanic, black and asian. We've got the whole spectrum of society. We even have a neighborhood pool where we all associate during the summer. And how often do we do work in the less advantaged neighborhoods? You have no idea.

Don't get high and mighty with me. Your overgeneralizations of me and your attacks like this (especially concerning where I send my children) are disgusting. I want the best for the education for all our children but there are people who keep voting for idiots who want to keep everyone down. I blame them for this entire mess.

so you got nothin' except a bunch of hot air and some slogans rush limbaugh taught you

You're just another self-loathing white person. Why should someone like yourself want to know the truth about anything??? You folks just sit in your little world and call it reality when in fact it has little to do with reality at all.

:lol:

have another beer man.

when you've got something substantive to say I might consider responding.

have another beer man.

when you've got something substantive to say I might consider responding.

I already said it. It just flew right over your head. I'm guessing you're used to missing the obvious.

Your comments are shameful. I send my kids to schools so they can get the best education. Do you think everyone in the school is rich? Do you think everyone in the school is party of the majority? The answer is 'no' on both counts. And what kind of neighborhood do you think I live in? My neighbors are white, hispanic, black and asian. We've got the whole spectrum of society. We even have a neighborhood pool where we all associate during the summer. And how often do we do work in the less advantaged neighborhoods? You have no idea.

Don't get high and mighty with me. Your overgeneralizations of me and your attacks like this (especially concerning where I send my children) are disgusting. I want the best for the education for all our children but there are people who keep voting for idiots who want to keep everyone down. I blame them for this entire mess.

No, it's your comments all over this board all the time that you make about race, schools, and people different that you. I think it's great that you do what is best for your children. I have friends who home school, who have kids in private schools, who have kids in public schools. The difference is they don't go around putting others down for their choices like you do. Yes, it was wrong of me to go off on you about that, I'm sorry for that. But your attitude about so many things you don't agree with, and blaming others for your problems is what gets me. The one who keep voting for the idiots who want to keep everyone down? How are you going to change education to make it better? What's the Libertarian way? And who is going to pay for it?

If you present them as percentages, depending on where you are, what xsisted states is correct.

For instance, back in the 90s, General Mundy, then-Commandant of the Marine Corps, was on 60 Minutes. He made a statement to the effect that blacks could not swim in much higher percentages than whites. The media went nuts over it, when the facts supported EXACTLY what he stated.

Roughly, 10 percent of any OCS class at the time was black. Ninety percent white. If one black can't swim, that's 10%; whereas, if one white can't swim, that's 1%.

It all depends on how the facts are presented. They turned around the following week with the same numbers, reworked and presented differently, and they were acceptable.

Part of the problem with our society is we live in so much denial. Political correctness DEMANDS we ignore facts if they show an ethnic/gender minority in a bad light.

:clap2:

Oh, let's see.....who has more credibility and knowledge on this issue?

a public school teacher with many years of experience?

or a rightwing message board idiot who thinks discredited rightwing ideas like deregulation are still a great idea?

I gotta go with the teacher!

I believe awhile back (not sure exact time), WJ said he was attending some white separatist event and invited anyone on this board that wanted to come along.

Yeah, the American Renaissance conference about this time last year... a public event attended by journalists, Southern Poverty Law Center people, etc. It's even got the occasional Jewish speaker, so, not exactly the scariest thing to behold. Needless to say, nobody from USMB pm'ed me on it, but I was there, walking through the throngs of left-wing activists spitting and taunting us.

2010 conference should be good, Red Dawn, if you can get to the D.C. area for a weekend or just one day of it. Seriously, you could come as an investigator/opponent, and just listen to the talks and see what, exactly, is so overwhelmingly evil about the stuff we're saying. You wouldn't be alone among those opposed to us, inside or outside the conference, believe me. You could meet me at the bar, only condition being you couldn't slap my real name up anywhere.

Whaddya say?

A lot of assumptions there. I believe awhile back (not sure exact time), WJ said he was attending some white separatist event and invited anyone on this board that wanted to come along.

I have to wonder if 52nd Street does the same?

But then, when you compare the two, the former is unacceptable and called hating while 52nd Street would just be "proud of his ethnicity."

There IS a double standard.

My point however is, do you think a certain few that like to threaten to kick people's asses on message boards display THAT behavior in public? I don't believe they do since they are never gone from here to do jail time every time they assault someone.

Do you think people who sound like complete morons on this board, and/or foaming at the mouth, rabid dogs act like that in public? Be kind of hard to hold a job that way, I'd think.

On person in particular sounds too dumb to tie his own shoes on this board. :lol:

First, I think 52 street is equally vile. I think you know I don't like racism in any flavor.... and I hate race hustlers no matter what the color of their skin.

WJ invited everyone to that event b/c you had to pay to go inside and it raised funds for the white supremacist movement. I'd have gone there if it didn't mean putting money into the pockets of trash.

I think some people could hold their own in a fight... some can't. Sometimes you can't tell about the poster. You? I figure you can hold your own. Glock... I'm pretty sure would be mincemeat if he ever tried to have a fight. Other people can go either way.

wait a minute. I just realized you were the tool who was defending sunniman and his horrofic statements on the holocaust.

I'm not surprised your a fan of the WJ too!

What's your problem with jews and blacks, dude?

I'm pretty sure that when WJ lived in Park Slope, Brooklyn, he didn't talk much about being a neo-nazi. He'd have gotten his scrawny butt kicked. And being that he's a lawyer, I'm figuring he doesn't talk about his race-based philosophies much around the people he works with.

I'm not a "neo-nazi" or scrawny, but no, I didn't talk much in Brooklyn... though you'd be surprised who in NYC agrees that whites are getting a royal screwjob today... and who thinks Jews get away with way too much bullshit. Trivia time: did you know that the real William Joyce lived in Brooklyn about 20 blocks from where I used to live?

As for law, I wouldn't say much about defending whites around my firm just because law firms are pretty rigid places no matter WHAT your politics are. Lots of folks are dedicated Christians, but you rarely hear a co-worker pointedly ask if you've accepted Jesus Christ as your savior. It would be weird. Ya know?

Last edited:

:clap2:

Oh, let's see.....who has more credibility and knowledge on this issue?

a public school teacher with many years of experience?

or a rightwing message board idiot who thinks discredited rightwing ideas like deregulation are still a great idea?

I gotta go with the teacher!

Really? I pushed recruits for a couple of years, and had Marines I was required to teach for 15 of my 20 years in. I know a thing or two about teaching, so pull in your horns, junior. Those kids she teaches got sent to ME.

There ARE some things that are different between races and genders and I can either go with your denial or I could teach them based on THEIR abilities.

So you can sit there and deny what you want, but I can easily say the same thing EZ did, walk a mile in MY combat boots before you try telling ME what's up.

No, it's your comments all over this board all the time that you make about race, schools, and people different that you. I think it's great that you do what is best for your children. I have friends who home school, who have kids in private schools, who have kids in public schools. The difference is they don't go around putting others down for their choices like you do. Yes, it was wrong of me to go off on you about that, I'm sorry for that. But your attitude about so many things you don't agree with, and blaming others for your problems is what gets me. The one who keep voting for the idiots who want to keep everyone down? How are you going to change education to make it better? What's the Libertarian way? And who is going to pay for it?

Let's get some things straight. There are many different types of Libertarians who have many different beliefs. That's a given. And when do I blame others for my problems??? What problems are you talking about and when do I blame others for them? I see public education is bad in my area so I make the right choice.

Public Education has some major problems. You can start with the NEA to uncover most of them. Things are especially bad in the Little Rock area which is why I have chosen private schools. Yes, it would be nice if I didn't have to pay out so much money to send them there, but for my kid's education and safety that's the only choice I have. I don't dwell on the problem, but I do make comments about the people who perpetuate these problems. In the meantime, my kids go to private schools. I've also made comments about Magnet schools and how great they can be. You just seem to want to hear my negative comments about the public educational system. Another problem you seem to have is that you can't distinguish between a serious post and one meant as a joke. It's hard to tell sometimes. If you have any questions, just ask.

wait a minute. I just realized you were the tool who was defending sunniman and his horrofic statements on the holocaust.

I'm not surprised your a fan of the WJ too!

What's your problem with jews and blacks, dude?

OMFG. You Lefties are really a piece of work. I have never defended sunniman's horrific statements (nor have I seen most of them). And then you say I'm a fan of WJ and I'm right wing? Jeez! And do you realize you're talking to a minority? One poster called me white today. You people really have a problem dealing with opinions counter to your own.

What about the dude who hides behind a keyboard and an anonymous screen name to post their theories on BLACK pride and racial politics?

You're asking for a theory based on an assumption that these dudes never say these things in public.

A LOT of people sit and post things on the internet they would never say in public. They are unprincipled internet cowards, unwilling and afraid to publicly state their views.

first, in ten years on message boards, I don't think I've run across more than one or two black assholes promoting black supremacy. I've run across hundreds of Yukons, WJ's and Xsited's .

When a black dude acts like an ass about race, I kick his ass. Ask 52nd street about how I kicked his ass on white dudes dating black women.

second, white pride is a lexicon associated with the klan and with neonazis. Its a simple as that. Whites have never been categorized as a monolithic group, nor oppressed based on skin color or ethnicity. The way blacks have. And whites have plenty of "pride" groups of their own. Are you fucking kidding me? Irish americans and greek americans are some of the most obnoxious, prideful fucks out there.

first, in ten years on message boards, I don't think I've run across more than one or two black assholes promoting black supremacy. I've run across hundreds of Yukons, WJ's and Xsited's .

When a black dude acts like an ass about race, I kick his ass. Ask 52nd street about how I kicked his ass on white dudes dating black women.

second, white pride is a lexicon associated with the klan and with neonazis. Its a simple as that. Whites have never been categorized as a monolithic group, nor oppressed based on skin color or ethnicity. The way blacks have. And whites have plenty of "pride" groups of their own. Are you fucking kidding me? Irish americans and greek americans are some of the most obnoxious, prideful fucks out there.

:lol: Tough talk. You wouldn't last 1 minute in my neighborhood in Little Rock. (And for the record, I've been a teacher on and off for 20 years at the College level.)

I was just asking, dude. I didn't respond to your post or join this conversation to engage in an insult-fest. I've got pubicus don'thaveum if I need a whipping boy.

I'm merely trying to distinguish the difference between white pride and black pride. The former is racist the latter justified and okay.

I don't like racism either. I don't like it against blacks, hispanics, or asians. And I don't like it against whites. The playing field is not equal however. It is completely PC to bash whites, but no other ethnicity.

That's not right, and that's my point.

Forum List

Back