The cowardly racist

Hey jew.. shouldn't you be parading around your "1 Shot 2 Kills" t shirt today? You are easily more racist with your chin deep zionism than I am with my "single, plural state for both jews and palis" talking points..

now, go ahead and tell me how horrible it would be to assimilate a non-jewish culture into israel, dude.

remember, Zionism = Racism 100% of the time.

Cowardness and internet steroids! There is a reason Shogun is rudeness and most disrespectful person on USMB, HINT: It has to do with when he is off the internet and into real life.

didn't want to speak up about the threat of assimilation, I see. Instead, you act like the typical zionist and demonize reflexively. I can't say that I'm shocked, really.

coward, indeed.

Trust me, dude. you don't have any room to act like an expert on what any USMB poster does or acts like off the board. I mean, I guess you can give me the pali toddler treatment and direct me to the crosshairs of a jewish sniper but you really dn't have a clue about anyones offline life.

true story.

You know the type. The dude who hides behind a keyboard and an anonymous screen name to post their theories on white pride and racial politics.

Anyone have a theory on why these dudes never say these things in public, to co-workers, peers, and acquaintences....why they never take accountability for their views in public, in the full view of civilized society?

Only two possibilities that I can see.

They are ashamed of their views.

They are unprincipled internet cowards, unwilling and afraid to publically state their views.

I saw a couple other people mention it but...

Your premise seems to make the assumption that to be racist is to be white, which I don't think is fair or accurate.

Second, how do you know what anyone is like IRL? I hear people making racist statements all the time, so I know some people do it in public.

You know the type. The dude who hides behind a keyboard and an anonymous screen name to post their theories on white pride and racial politics.

Anyone have a theory on why these dudes never say these things in public, to co-workers, peers, and acquaintences....why they never take accountability for their views in public, in the full view of civilized society?

They are unprincipled internet cowards, unwilling and afraid to publically state their views.

What would you say about a homosexual in the 1950's who is afraid to let anyone know his true feelings, and secrets around to hidden gay bars, etc.? Is he "ashamed" or a coward?

How about a Russian who objects to communism living in the 1960's? Is he a coward? Ashamed?

Nah.

Just people who live in worlds where, if they revealed themselves, would be shunned, imprisoned or killed.

I have colleagues who are as "out" as they can be, and they risk a lot: surveillance, entrapment, physical violence, death threats. Don Black of Stormfront gets frequent death threats. Some men probably look at their own situations and figure they couldn't put their own families at similiar risk. Is that "cowardly" to you, RedDawn? Billy Roper had his head bashed in by a "peace loving" communist "activist". But would you call him brave? I doubt it. You'd gloat that he was still a bad guy and got what he deserved. So obviously us "racists" aren't expected to be lionized as heroes because we 'come out'.

How about David Duke? If you were consistent, you'd single him out for praise. God knows he doesn't hide behind anything. Yet I doubt you would.

You're just trying bait. Most of us are trained not to bite.

And did I mention how unbelievable it is that someone who hides behind the screen name "Red Dawn" to push his/her anti-white venom would criticize others for doing the same? Post your own full name and telephone number, and I'll give you a call and we can chat. What do you think of that idea?

You wouldn't.

Because you're a coward?

What are you, then?

Wow, oh wow. RedDawn is "anti-racist." Gee, how brave. Do you have a corporate sponsorship from Coca-Cola for this? Anyone can be "anti-racist"... it's the going thing, the public religion, the state mandate... EVERYONE claims they're "anti-racist," for God's sake.

It takes no courage to adopt the popular position, Red Dawn.

None whatsoever.

150 years ago, would have been an abolitionist? Risking death for that?

It's funny, right now I'm reading a book by Bill Ayers. He and I do not agree on race, obviously, but I think he's right that people are idiots to imagine they'd have been against slavery back then. Chances are you would have been pretty quiet. Most of us would have.

Man, I could go on with this!

You don't even know what I do "in public."

I'm sure it's more than you, though.

How about a Russian who objects to communism living in the 1960's? Is he a coward? Ashamed?

Nah.

Just people who live in worlds where, if they revealed themselves, would be shunned, imprisoned or killed.

:lol:

you're comparing closet racists to alexander solzhenietsen and gay rights activists/

that was great, don't ever stop being you!

for the record, this post wasn't about you, it was about yukon.

i really doubt you're discussing your white pride views in public view of your co-workers and bosses. Sorry, i don't find that plausible at all.

LOL. Maybe they want to actually be able to live in society? Why would they allow themselves to get destroyed when voicing their views blatantly would not do any good anyway, in their view?

Let's all here a hearty HURRAH! for those undercover skinheads (or whatever) who don't bother us with their beliefs except on the internet.

Any openly iconclastic person -- and I don't really care what kind of iconclasism they're into -- puts themselves in a position of being harrassed on every front, employment, housing walking down the street unmolested...whatever.

Who the hell needs that?

a LOT of people of all sorts of political persuasions don't wear their poltical beliefs on their sleeves because they know that they couldn't get about in their daily lives if they did so.

Not just NAZIs but LOTS of people who are not within the mainstream consciousness.

Does that make them all cowards?

Or does that merely make them sane people who understand that painting a target on their backs is a foolish thing to do?

I remember what it was like when I wore my hair down to the middle of my back.

It was an invitation to be harrassed by nitwits.

And then, when I choose to sport a flatop (which makes look like I belong in the SS) that was an invitation to be harrassed by nitwits of a different political persuasion.

Who the hell needs that?

Avoiding those pointless problems is not cowardess, it's merely sanity to maintain a low profile in this society.

The internet is their WHITE SHEET!
Or in obama's preachers case, his bully pulpit.

Let's all here a hearty HURRAH! for those undercover skinheads (or whatever) who don't bother us with their beliefs except on the internet.

Any openly iconclastic person -- and I don't really care what kind of iconclasism they're into -- puts themselves in a position of being harrassed on every front, employment, housing walking down the street unmolested...whatever.

Who the hell needs that?

a LOT of people of all sorts of political persuasions don't wear their poltical beliefs on their sleeves because they know that they couldn't get about in their daily lives if they did so.

Not just NAZIs but LOTS of people who are not within the mainstream consciousness.

Does that make them all cowards?

Or does that merely make them sane people who understand that painting a target on their backs is a foolish thing to do?

I remember what it was like when I wore my hair down to the middle of my back.

It was an invitation to be harrassed by nitwits.

And then, when I choose to sport a flatop (which makes look like I belong in the SS) that was an invitation to be harrassed by nitwits of a different political persuasion.

Who the hell needs that?

Avoiding those pointless problems is not cowardess, it's merely sanity to maintain a low profile in this society.

this is total BS.

Cutting your hair, so you get a job interview is not even in the same ball park as being a closet racist. Laughable. William joyce comparing himself to anti-communists in the totalitarian environment in the former soviet union, is an insult to Solzhenityn, and Sakharov.

Total crap.

I've never been afraid to express my opinon publically, even if my liberal opinion is wildly unpopular. I was called a traitor and a terrorist lover to my face, when I said back in 2003 that Bush's war was going to be a foolhardy waste of blood and treasure. I've never been afraid to say I supported gay rights, even when I was in the deepest, reddest, most reactionary parts of the bible belt. Those people thought I was a queer lover.

I'm calling anyone out as a coward if they hide their most sacred and core beliefs from public scrutiny. If you're proud of your views, say it to people's faces. This isn't the soviet union, you're not going to get shipped to the Gulag.

Last edited:
At least these racists know that they are racist. Democratic Leaders and most of their ilk are racist by default because they have written Affirmative Action into their Party's Platform. Affirmative Action gives preferential treatment to someone based on the color of their skin. That's State-sanctioned racism. These people are much more sinister because they repackage racism into something that sounds appealing to the masses and actually believe that they are doing good.

can you really be this one deminsional....can you...

is there a brave racist?

How about the ones who hide behind their keyboards and promote black pride and racial politics?

Oh wait..black...that means it's not racist. I forgot.

How about the ones who hide behind their keyboards and promote black pride and racial politics?

fuck off.

I was kicking the ass of that black poster who said that back women shouldn't marry white guys. I don't recall you anywhere on that thread. I'm kicking racist's asses no matter who they are.

I find it very telling who on this thread, including you, are legitimizing racism.

What about the dude who hides behind a keyboard and an anonymous screen name to post their theories on BLACK pride and racial politics?

You're asking for a theory based on an assumption that these dudes never say these things in public.

A LOT of people sit and post things on the internet they would never say in public. They are unprincipled internet cowards, unwilling and afraid to publicly state their views.

You can easily apply your "theory" to just about any behavior.

What about the dude who hides behind a keyboard and an anonymous screen name to post their theories on BLACK pride and racial politics?

You're asking for a theory based on an assumption that these dudes never say these things in public.

A LOT of people sit and post things on the internet they would never say in public. They are unprincipled internet cowards, unwilling and afraid to publicly state their views.

Well, you might be right... but I'm pretty sure that when WJ lived in Park Slope, Brooklyn, he didn't talk much about being a neo-nazi. He'd have gotten his scrawny butt kicked. And being that he's a lawyer, I'm figuring he doesn't talk about his race-based philosophies much around the people he works with.

but he's quite vociferous behind the real name of Lord Haw Haw the traitor.

just sayin'

You do realize that if you quote racial statistics on, say, standardized test scores there is a good possibility you'll be labeled a racist? The PC crowd are the real cowards IMO.

You do realize that if you quote racial statistics on, say, standardized test scores there is a good possibility you'll be labeled a racist? The PC crowd are the real cowards IMO.

That's not true. All of our standardized test scores are broken down by race, male/female. free/reduced lunch, and general ed./special ed according to NCLB.

There you go with your generalizations again xcited.

fuck off.

I was kicking the ass of that black poster who said that back women shouldn't marry white guys. I don't recall you anywhere on that thread. I'm kicking racist's asses no matter who they are.

I find it very telling who on this thread, including you, are legitimizing racism.

You never know what race anyone is on the internet unless they tell you and even then they could be lying. Someone made that mistake with me today. If the poster you're speaking of is the one I'm familiar with, I just assumed he was trolling to get a rise out of gullible people like you.

Well, you might be right... but I'm pretty sure that when WJ lived in Park Slope, Brooklyn, he didn't talk much about being a neo-nazi. He'd have gotten his scrawny butt kicked. And being that he's a lawyer, I'm figuring he doesn't talk about his race-based philosophies much around the people he works with.

but he's quite vociferous behind the real name of Lord Haw Haw the traitor.

just sayin'

That's not true. All of our standardized test scores are broken down by race, male/female. free/reduced lunch, and general ed./special ed according to NCLB.

There you go with your generalizations again xcited.

Ahem... You know what I'm talking about. You take something I say and immediately generalize. I talk about the quality of public school education being below that of private schools on average and you immediately think I'm criticizing all public school teachers.

So let's talk about blacks and their standardized test scores. Why are they so much lower than other races? Do you realize that if we exclude blacks from the overall test scores as a country, we would have the best educational system in the industrialized world? I say that and somebody will call me a racist. You know that's true.

well, EZ just said you're full of shit.

She's a teacher, and i'm taking her word over yours.

so you got nothin' except a bunch of hot air and some slogans rush limbaugh taught you

Forum List

Back