The cowardly racist

All racists are cowards! Regardless of color! The problem in today's society is that ONLY WHITES are ever viewed as racists. There is now a (needless) disappropriation of political clout that supports ONE Color over others. It is this disproportionation that cause alot of people to feel hostility, even if the hostility is not directed toward any person, but towards the policies. But, Black America will label any White person a racist if he / she disagrees with the BS favoritism our nation is currently showing to minorities.

The only true way to eliminate racism from American society as a whole is to eliminate ANY ORGANIZATION THAT CATERS TO / ADVANCES ANY ONE RACE OVER ANOTHER! If we had one set of laws that everybody was held accountable for equally, then within a couple of generations racism would be a thing of the past. (With minor exceptions)

What we need to eliminate racism on earth is an invasion by another species.

We'll just have to settle on hating each other till that threat from an alien species comes along.

You know the type. The dude who hides behind a keyboard and an anonymous screen name to post their theories on white pride and racial politics.

Anyone have a theory on why these dudes never say these things in public, to co-workers, peers, and acquaintences....why they never take accountability for their views in public, in the full view of civilized society?

Only two possibilities that I can see.

They are ashamed of their views.

They are unprincipled internet cowards, unwilling and afraid to publically state their views.

How about the ones who hide behind their keyboards and promote black pride and racial politics?

Oh wait..black...that means it's not racist. I forgot.

fuck off.

I was kicking the ass of that black poster who said that back women shouldn't marry white guys. I don't recall you anywhere on that thread. I'm kicking racist's asses no matter who they are.

I find it very telling who on this thread, including you, are legitimizing racism.
:lol:

You do realize that if you quote racial statistics on, say, standardized test scores there is a good possibility you'll be labeled a racist? The PC crowd are the real cowards IMO.

That's not true. All of our standardized test scores are broken down by race, male/female. free/reduced lunch, and general ed./special ed according to NCLB.

There you go with your generalizations again xcited.

Ahem... You know what I'm talking about. You take something I say and immediately generalize. I talk about the quality of public school education being below that of private schools on average and you immediately think I'm criticizing all public school teachers.

So let's talk about blacks and their standardized test scores. Why are they so much lower than other races? Do you realize that if we exclude blacks from the overall test scores as a country, we would have the best educational system in the industrialized world? I say that and somebody will call me a racist. You know that's true.
They'll call you a racist if you are implying that blacks score lower because of their blackness. Instead of eliminating an entire group of American children why not instead educate them and make an effort to get them out of poverty and crime ridden environments?

That's not true. All of our standardized test scores are broken down by race, male/female. free/reduced lunch, and general ed./special ed according to NCLB.

Ahem... You know what I'm talking about. You take something I say and immediately generalize. I talk about the quality of public school education being below that of private schools on average and you immediately think I'm criticizing all public school teachers.

So let's talk about blacks and their standardized test scores. Why are they so much lower than other races? Do you realize that if we exclude blacks from the overall test scores as a country, we would have the best educational system in the industrialized world? I say that and somebody will call me a racist. You know that's true.

Well it's a good thing you send your kids to a private school so they don't have to be in the big, bad public schools, eh? A lot of whites, blacks and Hispanics in poverty areas don't do well on standardized tests. This is why our President wants to implement an Early Childhood Program for more kids (ala Head Start) so they can get a better advantage for when they start first grade.

Come live in my world for a day at my school, and I bet you'll stop making your little snide comments.

Well intentioned folly. Remember, you can't teach a cat how to fly, not matter how many time you throw it out of a second story window.

They'll call you a racist if you are implying that blacks score lower because of their blackness. Instead of eliminating an entire group of American children why not instead educate them and make an effort to get them out of poverty and crime ridden environments?

Of course they will. The PC crowd has no interest in embracing the differences between groups. (For example, Australians have the thickest skulls.) Instead, the PC folks want everyone to be exactly the same. That doesn't make sense either logically or practically.

I'm not implying we eliminate anyone. Yet another misunderstanding and overgeneralization that people like EZ are quick to do.

Of course they will. The PC crowd has no interest in embracing the differences between groups. (For example, Australians have the thickest skulls.) Instead, the PC folks want everyone to be exactly the same. That doesn't make sense either logically or practically.

I'm not implying we eliminate anyone. Yet another misunderstanding and overgeneralization that people like EZ are quick to do.
How else are you going to exclude them from the testing???

btw, claiming that someone is mentally inferior because of their ethnic heritage IS racist. It is the definition of the word racist. It has nothing to do with pcism. And why would anyone be afraid to be called racist if they sincerely believed they were being honest?

If you present them as percentages, depending on where you are, what xsisted states is correct.

For instance, back in the 90s, General Mundy, then-Commandant of the Marine Corps, was on 60 Minutes. He made a statement to the effect that blacks could not swim in much higher percentages than whites. The media went nuts over it, when the facts supported EXACTLY what he stated.

Roughly, 10 percent of any OCS class at the time was black. Ninety percent white. If one black can't swim, that's 10%; whereas, if one white can't swim, that's 1%.

It all depends on how the facts are presented. They turned around the following week with the same numbers, reworked and presented differently, and they were acceptable.

Part of the problem with our society is we live in so much denial. Political correctness DEMANDS we ignore facts if they show an ethnic/gender minority in a bad light.

:clap2:

Oh, let's see.....who has more credibility and knowledge on this issue?

a public school teacher with many years of experience?

or a rightwing message board idiot who thinks discredited rightwing ideas like deregulation are still a great idea?

:lol:

I gotta go with the teacher!

Really? I pushed recruits for a couple of years, and had Marines I was required to teach for 15 of my 20 years in. I know a thing or two about teaching, so pull in your horns, junior. Those kids she teaches got sent to ME.

There ARE some things that are different between races and genders and I can either go with your denial or I could teach them based on THEIR abilities.

So you can sit there and deny what you want, but I can easily say the same thing EZ did, walk a mile in MY combat boots before you try telling ME what's up.

Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes, that way, when you do judge them, you're a mile away, and you have their shoes.

btw, claiming that someone is mentally inferior because of their ethnic heritage IS racist. It is the definition of the word racist. It has nothing to do with pcism. And why would anyone be afraid to be called racist if they sincerely believed they were being honest?

Why would you want to exclude anyone from the testing? That doesn't make any sense. You test and then you see where they stand. And on the issue of racism, I have a difficult time giving some preferential treatment based on the color of their skin. That's what Affirmative Action does. So why is State-sanctioned racism allowed? :cuckoo:

Why would you want to exclude anyone from the testing? That doesn't make any sense. You test and then you see where they stand. And on the issue of racism, I have a difficult time giving some preferential treatment based on the color of their skin. That's what Affirmative Action does. So why is State-sanctioned racism allowed? :cuckoo:

Because they have good intensions. Problem is that it doesn't really help in the end. It's like helping a baby bird out of the egg - it NEEDS to do it for itself.

I don't know but interesting change of the subject at hand.

Wrong. Claiming someone is mentally inferior because of their ethnicity is not racist at all if the facts support it. And yeah, it has EVERYTHING to do with political correctness.

You PC folk refuse to accept the fact that people are different. You want this one-size-fits-all-all world in which everyone is completely equal in every way and refuse to accept anything else. And if ethnicity plays a part in those differences, so what? That isn't racism, and saying it isn't racism.

Discriminating against other for their ethnicity is racism.

I don't know but interesting change of the subject at hand.

Same subject. You have tried to change it with your PC smokescreen is all I've seen since yesterday.

Wrong. Claiming someone is mentally inferior because of their ethnicity is not racist at all if the facts support it. And yeah, it has EVERYTHING to do with political correctness.

You PC folk refuse to accept the fact that people are different. You want this one-size-fits-all-all world in which everyone is completely equal in every way and refuse to accept anything else. And if ethnicity plays a part in those differences, so what? That isn't racism, and saying it isn't racism.

Actually, it is racist.

But it's also accurate and therefore not wrong to acknowledge.

As long as it remains the big pink elephant no good can come of it.

Actually, it is racist.

I disagree as far as it being racist. It's only racist if it is used to discriminate. Otherwise, it's just a fact.

Racism in and of itself is a hard enough issus to deal with without the PC purposefully obfuscating the facts. People are different. The PC crowd act as if that's a bad thing and squeal racism the second something is said that differentiates by race in any way. They hide a dishonest argument under the name of "equality."

All people are not equal in all ways and that's just the way it is. If you don't treat people in accordance with who and what they are instead of some one-size-fits all, cookie cutter mentality, you aren't dealing with the reality.

That doesn't have to be a bad thing. It's just been made into one.

Actually, it is racist.

I disagree as far as it being racist. It's only racist if it is used to discriminate. Otherwise, it's just a fact.

Racism in and of itself is a hard enough issus to deal with without the PC purposefully obfuscating the facts. People are different. The PC crowd act as if that's a bad thing and squeal racism the second something is said that differentiates by race in any way. They hide a dishonest argument under the name of "equality."

All people are not equal in all ways and that's just the way it is. If you don't treat people in accordance with who and what they are instead of some one-size-fits all, cookie cutter mentality, you aren't dealing with the reality.

So what exactly do you do with this fact if not use it to be discriminating?

What's funny is that they don't see the hypocrisy in this.

I've never understood, honestly, why people are afraid to admit they harbor racist views. And you're simply wrong, Gunny, but do show me these facts that prove some ethnic groups are mentally inferior to others simply because of their skin color.

Actually, it is racist.

So what exactly do you do with this fact if not use it to be discriminating?

This of course depends on how technical and/or literal you want you want to get with the word "discrimination." Discrimination is not, in and of itself a bad thing. When we discriminate to place special needs children in classes more suitable to their learning skills, it's a good thing, no? But certainly there is discrimination involved in doing so.

If I have 4 Marines that can't swim and two of them are black, it is not racist to say 50% of my Marines that cannot swim are black; although, I really cannot imagine pointing that out unless being asked. The fact is, I will still have observed that as fact.

Is it not discriminatory behavior on my part to take those 4 Marines aside and give them special attention until they can at least pass the bare minimum swim qualifications?

The fact is, and this just expands on my comments earlier about blacks and swimming, blacks do not learn to swim as children in the numbers that whites do. That isn't racism. It's fact. That isn't faulting anyone. It's making an observation.

If the 5 black guys on the basketball team can dunk and the 2 white guys can't, it is racist to make that observation when it is fact? Is it racist to play the 5 black guys if I can win with them? Or is it just discriminating in favor of who I can win with?

IT is when that discrimination is used in a negative manner to unfairly punish or deprive someone or a group based SOLELY on their ethnicity that it becomes racism. Everyone capable of making a choice, that makes a choice, discriminates against something or someone.

The PC are the biggest bigots we have. They discriminate negatively against individual thought or behavior. They usually call themselves liberals as well, but there is nothing liberal about telling others what they should think or how they should act. They hide their act behind a smokescreen of squealing louder to drown other voices out, and the disingenuous premise of equality while holding themselves in an elitist position above the "equals" to tell them how to think and act.

Forum List

Back