The cowardly racist

My question is why would Red Dawn post such a stupid and easily rebuked OP enabling William Joyce to mercillessly bitch slap the living hell out of it?

:eusa_think:

Now, I've got time to come back to this crapola.

You didn't add anything substantive, which is why I ignored your little peanut gallery comments before. And frankly, it was quite unappealing to see you dressed up in your cheerleader costume, waving your pom poms for William Joyce.

When did you become WJ's little cheerleader bitch?

As for your assertion that WJ "owned" me....let's see, I've gotten multiple pos reps on this thread. How many do you think your buddy WJ got? I'm guessing zero.

So then what does that say about your judgment about who owns whom? I'd say your judgement is total crap. Now put down the pom poms and stop being WJ's little cheeerleader bitch before I throw up.
I think Mani automatically assumed you were talking about whites that were ashamed to admit they were racist when actually you were talking about a specific black poster here that claims he isn't racist yet posts as if he is...does that make Mani racist himself? :eusa_eh::lol: Btw, he actually looks okay in a cheerleader costume.

My question is why would Red Dawn post such a stupid and easily rebuked OP enabling William Joyce to mercillessly bitch slap the living hell out of it?

:eusa_think:

Now, I've got time to come back to this crapola.

You didn't add anything substantive, which is why I ignored your little peanut gallery comments before. And frankly, it was quite unappealing to see you dressed up in your cheerleader costume, waving your pom poms for William Joyce.

When did you become WJ's little cheerleader bitch?

As for your assertion that WJ "owned" me....let's see, I've gotten multiple pos reps on this thread. How many do you think your buddy WJ got? I'm guessing zero.

So then what does that say about your judgment about who owns whom? I'd say your judgement is total crap. Now put down the pom poms and stop being WJ's little cheeerleader bitch before I throw up.

:rofl:

Sure pos reps must make you right! My bad. :lol:

I think WJ is a total douchebag, which is why I don't understand why you would provide him with such easy fodder. Your premise is retarded. Suggesting that behaving in a socially acceptable manner is cowardice? That's just plain stupid. And editec also bitch slapped the shit out of your ignorant op, but in a much gentler way.

Ravi said:
So then what does that say about your judgment about who owns whom? I'd say your judgement is total crap. Now put down the pom poms and stop being WJ's little cheeerleader bitch before I throw up. I think Mani automatically assumed you were talking about whites that were ashamed to admit they were racist when actually you were talking about a specific black poster here that claims he isn't racist yet posts as if he is...does that make Mani racist himself? :eusa_eh::lol: Btw, he actually looks okay in a cheerleader costume.

Wrong. I assumed absolutely nothing. I merely read one of the most ignorant OP's I've ever seen and was quite frankly irritated a bit that Red Pawn would so willingly provide WJ with an opportunity to spew his garbage. And then I wondered if it was intentional.

Ravi said:
So then what does that say about your judgment about who owns whom? I'd say your judgement is total crap. Now put down the pom poms and stop being WJ's little cheeerleader bitch before I throw up. I think Mani automatically assumed you were talking about whites that were ashamed to admit they were racist when actually you were talking about a specific black poster here that claims he isn't racist yet posts as if he is...does that make Mani racist himself? :eusa_eh::lol: Btw, he actually looks okay in a cheerleader costume.

Wrong. I assumed absolutely nothing. I merely read one of the most ignorant OP's I've ever seen and was quite frankly irritated a bit that Red Pawn would so willingly provide WJ with an opportunity to spew his garbage. And then I wondered if it was intentional.
You don't think that people that post all kinds of racial slurs and then claim they aren't racists aren't cowards?

I seriously doubt RD would put WJ in that category. And in fact somewhere in this thread he said who he was talking about, either the Bass or 52Street.

You don't think that people that post all kinds of racial slurs and then claim they aren't racists aren't cowards?

They might be. But I don't consider behaving in a manner that won't get you fired to be cowardice.

Heck, as I've been getting over a cold I've been going to the bathroom to cough up chunks when I know they're on deck. I guess not wanting to gross people out around me makes me a coward too. :cuckoo:

I've never understood, honestly, why people are afraid to admit they harbor racist views.

Ever wonder why homosexuality bothers some people so much? Take for instance the Bass. Closet homosexual maybe? The same goes for people who are quick to point out racism. Why do they do this? What are they ashamed of? Most of these people are just self-loathing white folks who feel so ashamed of their past that they overcompensate. What a bunch of babies. Stop crying and move on. Jeez!

They might be. But I don't consider behaving in a manner that won't get you fired to be cowardice.

Heck, as I've been getting over a cold I've been going to the bathroom to cough up chunks when I know they're on deck. I guess not wanting to gross people out around me makes me a coward too. :cuckoo:
huh...interesting analogy. (and I didn't realize we were strictly talking about people that didn't want to get fired) So you are saying, basically, that fear of offending others is what keeps racists from admitting to being racist? That could be true, I suppose, though I don't ever see anyone on message boards advocating for the right to puke in public, but I do see some advocating for the right to expressing their views without being labeled racist...and didn't you also say something the other day about people just wanting permission to call black people *******?

It's kind of funny in a way that gay people are less concerned with offending people than racists are.

I personally would rather see people calling a spade a spade, so to speak, and quit worrying about what others think. Mostly because otherwise we'll never get past all this idiocy.

I've never understood, honestly, why people are afraid to admit they harbor racist views.

Ever wonder why homosexuality bothers some people so much? Take for instance the Bass. Closet homosexual maybe? The same goes for people who are quick to point out racism. Why do they do this? What are they ashamed of? Most of these people are just self-loathing white folks who feel so ashamed of their past that they overcompensate. What a bunch of babies. Stop crying and move on. Jeez!
I don't think admitting that you sometimes give into racial stereotyping makes you self-loathing or ashamed of some past action. Bias is part of being human as far as I can tell.

Do you actually think only white people behave in the manner you described above? Do you think it is self-loathing that makes people want to accept people for who they are instead of what racial stereotypes cast them to be?

Damn, you're mixing me up with Anguille...I'm totally insulted.

not----where's your pic ?
You snooze, you lose. And yes, I'm too much of a coward to post it again what with all this talk of revolution against "my type" whatever the heck that is.

oh woman up you sissy--no one plans on harming a hair on your head. I might swipe your food stamps but that's it.

Look, if you believe in the inferiority of the black race, just have some fucking balls and don’t hide it. This isn’t the Soviet Union , you’re not going to be sent to the Gulag. And you don’t have to yell “n*gger!” at work. There are tactful ways to be honest with people and peers about your belief in black inferiority. If you’re a top performer at work, there's almost no chance you’ll get fired over it. You might lose the respect of co-workers, you might be shunned by peers. So fucking what? Is THAT what you’re afraid of?? LOL. You’re afraid of a decline in your social status??? :lol: I’ve never been afraid to tell my Conservative, bush-loving co-workers what I think of their Iraq War, what I think of affirmative action, unions, and gay rights. I never got my ass fired for it, because those fucks know I perform on the job.

Well, good for you. Let's all have a golf clap for your bravery in standing up to those right-wing bigots at work.

But you're dead wrong that there are no consequences for sticking up for whites... or pointing out, for instance, that blacks have a lower IQ.

Sam Francis was fired from The Washington Times for speaking at an American Renaissance conference. The Washington Times is actually supposed to be the "conservative" paper in D.C. Just goes to show you how taboo this stuff is.

Kevin Lamb was fired from his job as an editor for Human Events, a conservative paper, for moonlighting as an editor The Occidental Quarterly. He had about 10 minutes to clean out his desk after the Southern Poverty Law Center "reported" his activity.

Kevin MacDonald, a psychology professor at the University of California, Long Beach, has been harassed ever since he starting writing on the power and influence of Jews in America, nearly to the point of firing -- but since he's a tenured prof, it hasn't worked. Yet. They are constantly looking for ways to knock him off.

James Watson, co-discoverer of DNA, was forced out his position at Cold Springs over his comment that black Africans are less intelligent.

No need to blurt the "N" word.

I could go on for days.

In Europe, they just stick your ass in prison for saying what these men, and I, say.

Check out this list:

http://vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87

Need a revolution, boy? Check into where you actually get in trouble for saying it out loud. That should be an indicator of where real power lies.

Nobody goes to prison for being a left-winger, Red Dawn. They get tenure, government grants and elected to office. Say... PRESIDENT? Worst that happens is someone calls you a faggot.

Has your laughter subsided, RedDawn?

Last edited:
I think you are right about one thing, though: most pro-whites do have too much fear over loss of social status. I probably do qualify there. But how do you profit if we lose that?

:cool:

Look, if you believe in the inferiority of the black race, just have some fucking balls and don’t hide it. This isn’t the Soviet Union , you’re not going to be sent to the Gulag. And you don’t have to yell “n*gger!” at work. There are tactful ways to be honest with people and peers about your belief in black inferiority. If you’re a top performer at work, there's almost no chance you’ll get fired over it. You might lose the respect of co-workers, you might be shunned by peers. So fucking what? Is THAT what you’re afraid of?? LOL. You’re afraid of a decline in your social status??? :lol: I’ve never been afraid to tell my Conservative, bush-loving co-workers what I think of their Iraq War, what I think of affirmative action, unions, and gay rights. I never got my ass fired for it, because those fucks know I perform on the job.

Well, good for you. Let's all have a golf clap for your bravery in standing up to those right-wing bigots at work.

But you're dead wrong that there are no consequences for sticking up for whites... or pointing out, for instance, that blacks have a lower IQ.

Sam Francis was fired from The Washington Times for speaking at an American Renaissance conference. The Washington Times is actually supposed to be the "conservative" paper in D.C. Just goes to show you how taboo this stuff is.

Kevin Lamb was fired from his job as an editor for Human Events, a conservative paper, for moonlighting as an editor The Occidental Quarterly. He had about 10 minutes to clean out his desk after the Southern Poverty Law Center "reported" his activity.

Kevin MacDonald, a psychology professor at the University of California, Long Beach, has been harassed ever since he starting writing on the power and influence of Jews in America, nearly to the point of firing -- but since he's a tenured prof, it hasn't worked. Yet. They are constantly looking for ways to knock him off.

James Watson, co-discoverer of DNA, was forced out his position at Cold Springs over his comment that black Africans are less intelligent.

No need to blurt the "N" word.

I could go on for days.

In Europe, they just stick your ass in prison for saying what these men, and I, say.

Check out this list:

http://vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87

Need a revolution, boy? Check into where you actually get in trouble for saying it out loud. That should be an indicator of where real power lies.

Nobody goes to prison for being a left-winger, Red Dawn. They get tenure, government grants and elected to office. Say... PRESIDENT? Worst that happens is someone calls you a faggot.

Has your laughter subsided, RedDawn?
What if blacks point out that whites have lower IQs...do you think they'd get fired from their jobs? I think they would. I think any irrational statements from someone that is an employee of a company that wants to make money would be out on their ass in a heartbeat.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner. :tongue:

So what exactly do you do with this fact if not use it to be discriminating?

This of course depends on how technical and/or literal you want you want to get with the word "discrimination." Discrimination is not, in and of itself a bad thing. When we discriminate to place special needs children in classes more suitable to their learning skills, it's a good thing, no? But certainly there is discrimination involved in doing so.

If I have 4 Marines that can't swim and two of them are black, it is not racist to say 50% of my Marines that cannot swim are black; although, I really cannot imagine pointing that out unless being asked. The fact is, I will still have observed that as fact.

Is it not discriminatory behavior on my part to take those 4 Marines aside and give them special attention until they can at least pass the bare minimum swim qualifications?

The fact is, and this just expands on my comments earlier about blacks and swimming, blacks do not learn to swim as children in the numbers that whites do. That isn't racism. It's fact. That isn't faulting anyone. It's making an observation.

If the 5 black guys on the basketball team can dunk and the 2 white guys can't, it is racist to make that observation when it is fact? Is it racist to play the 5 black guys if I can win with them? Or is it just discriminating in favor of who I can win with?

IT is when that discrimination is used in a negative manner to unfairly punish or deprive someone or a group based SOLELY on their ethnicity that it becomes racism. Everyone capable of making a choice, that makes a choice, discriminates against something or someone.

The PC are the biggest bigots we have. They discriminate negatively against individual thought or behavior. They usually call themselves liberals as well, but there is nothing liberal about telling others what they should think or how they should act. They hide their act behind a smokescreen of squealing louder to drown other voices out, and the disingenuous premise of equality while holding themselves in an elitist position above the "equals" to tell them how to think and act.

Ok, all fair points.

But apart from having to listen to PC bigots telling you how to think and act, to which I'm sure you don't abide, what problems to you directly attribute to society's collective unwillingness to acknowledge said facts?

Collective shame, intellectual laziness, and/or the unwillingness to bother themselves with refuting the dishonest, PC arguments when they come up. Then there's always straight-up cowardice.

It's taken years to push this PC. I watched the Marine Corps first hand turn from "boys will be boys" leniency to zero-defect intolerance over a period of a dozen years-or-so.

The PC are relentless and just keep hammering away, even as the left does to the right, until the latter just says fuck it and throws up their hands rather than throw that garbage right back in the former's faces.

And maybe I'm missing something, but individually, I think we ALL acknowledge PC-ness. The question is, why are we collectively unwilling to throw up the bullshit flag?

To that, I don't know.

Well, Gunny, you've twisted things all over the place.

This statement of yours is wrong: Claiming someone is mentally inferior because of their ethnicity is not racist at all if the facts support it.

It's wrong because there are no facts that support such a thing, which is why I asked you to provide some.

WHO is twisting? Put the comment back in the context in which it was made and try being honest for once. My comment in no way states that anyone is mentally inferior because of their race. My comment addresses distinguishing between fact and racism.

Run along and play. Come back and try again when you learn to read the simple stuff.
:cuckoo: Your comment made as much sense as saying that if animals could speak english it wouldn't be crazy to say they could.

Deflection. My comment is perfectly logical. You're just being your usual dishonest self.

Forum List

Back