The Coward Obama on Iran

So now you WANT Obama to negotiate with Iran.

Gats may want another war, the bombs going off on TV seem like movie scene. If Gats is really concerned, he could sign up to take his body to a combat zone, but the "war as TV movie" crowd don't feel personally obligated to actually serve. Note Dick Cheney, was was profit to him, but he stated clearly he had OTHER PRIORITIES than military service. Namely, making money off of the was, regardless of how many Americans better than he, were killed or injured.

Oh shut your face. This is libs ploy. Instead of debating the merits of war/defense. They try and call out people for not being enlisted.

This is America. We, the citizens debate and input what actions are necessary. If you're so f'ing concerned about people doing military service then write your congress man and tell him/her to make military service mandatory. But you're not interested in who is serving or that in your own warped view that we are equally sacrifcing. You're just willing to spin an argument.

Like I said, this is f'ing America. We do what we think we should. And had I not had injury issues some time ago that would have not even had me passing the physical, I may have enlisted. But that's not the point. I'm a proud American. I support those who enlist, such as my friends. And I support anybody who is engaged in a virtuous endeavor not related to the military. That's what we're about. So stop pretending that you give a flying f about whether I'm in the military b/c you and/or many of your comrades wouldn't be enthusiastically supporting me anyhow.

Right now in Afghanistan at Kandahar, we have the Talibanis, collaborators of the WTC bombing on September 11, 2001 engaging in attacks in areas that were the focus of US Afghanistan surge, namely Kandahar.

We wouldn't have that if a pompous announcement that America bad this that and the other weren't coming from a White House pledging to undo any progress made in bringing Afghanistan into the 21st century by American troops cleaning house on those who cleaned house on the WTC. imho.

We had to stay in Germany for 60 years to ensure the Nazis did not get back in power.
#1) The Taliban had zero to do with 9/11

#2) It is not our job to bring anyone into the 21st century. Period

#3) We went there to get OBL and clear out Al Qeada. That job has been done. Time to leave.

#4) The U.S. stayed in Germany because of the USSR and had nothing to do with stopping a Nazi revival.

1) Flat out lie

2) Yea - I tenuously agree. I think that is sort of the excuse that Bush/Obama have used b/c it sounds better than 'we are still fighting the bad guys.' Personally I don't like being lied to by either of them. They should be straight up with us.

3) The terrorist networks are far from defeated.

4) Yes, it was about fighting communism; something that is basically facism's cousin.

It's a little complex, JosefK. In Britain, a Julian Assange is sitting pretty in an allegedly pleasant undisclosed location instead of facing his betrayal of America by leeching out information that pointed to every single person involved in stopping Iran from getting nukes.

The jabberwocky is a peace prize is waiting in the wings for a man named Manning who subverted his security clearance in the Navy to get Assange literally hundreds of thousands of pieces of confidential files for his Wikileaks fame and fortune.

It's an ugly business when you have a loudmouthed lime like Ahmadinejad not saying he would like to wipe the United States and Israel off the face of the planet, and he did not say it a dozen times. (go figger).

Simple-minded folk do not know how serious it is to keep confidences of security clearance. Manning was a bright fellow, and he and Assange may have killed a number of collaborators according to the grapevine. This is just one instance.

"Confidential" in the military means life-or-death most usually.

1. Manning wasn't in the Navy.

2.."Confidential" doesn't mean "life or death." It just means that the information would cause "damage."

Otherwise, you're correct that a breach of security clearance is serious and Manning caused unknown piles of damage and or dead bodies and that is egregious.

We've already had a Chicken Hawk. Glad we have Obama.

Um....

Chickenhawk (also chicken hawk and chicken-hawk) is a political epithet used in the United States as ad hominem argument to criticize somebody who strongly supports a war or other military action (i.e., a War Hawk), yet who actively avoided military service when of age.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenhawk_(politics)

Obviously the President supports the war we're in, and yet he never served. Bush served in the Guard. So isn't Obama the chickenhawk?

I want him to be a leader and speak out against evil. I know you don't get that.

I want him to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon. They don't have one yet and some top guy who was going to help them get one is dead. If Obama made that happen good on him.

That's a fair point. However, he has not been very clear at all about the Iran issue and I have a real problem with that. When he was clear about it during the 08 election season; he was on the wrong side of the issue. Am I supposed to believe that he has done a 180? Certainly, his actions don't much speak to that.

Why did he kill though? Was it not for the greater good? Is that not the whole point of killing terrorists, terrorist plotters and terrorist enablers? Where is Obama's exalting of this guy's heroic actions on his "behalf." Where is the condemnation of Iran during this spectacle?
The guy did nothing heroic.

He was just a paid hit man for the Mossad terrorist organization. :doubt:

obama could hardly fight with Iran over one thing while at the same time supporting Iran's terrorists in Syria could he?

In most countries the penalty for spying is death..

The guy was a spy who murdered.

He was tried, convicted, and executed.

So what's the problem?? :cool:
I can't understand why you try so hard to defend those blood thirsty mullahs, Sunni man.
It would've been fine hadn't the IRI justice system been so corrupted.
You see, when they want to get rid of someone, the easiest label would be espionage.
They abhor Bahiis, so they accuse them of spying (for their "favorite" target, the Zionist Entity")
Since they can't (actually they can but to fool the outsider) kill those who fight for freedom, they charge them with being the enemy of God. Now try to defend such sin!
Drug is another excuse for them to commit murder, ditto adultery.
Even if there is a trial and Perry Mason is your attorney, Allah always wins.

Just curious. Why does the right wing care so much for foreigners but want to stomp on the American middle class including their own base? Looking at what Republicans are doing to the poor and middle class in this country, even Israel has to be watching and asking, "Do we really want to be associated with Republicans"? Look at what they are doing to their own constituency. How long before they do that to us?

Another dimwit. If iran continues to extend its arc of power, and threatens more US allies and trade partners, will that be good for the US economy, and its national interests, or not?

I can't understand why you try so hard to defend those blood thirsty mullahs, Sunni man.
Everyone knows it was Israeli's Mossad that assassinated the Iranian scientist.

Hopefully, they executed the right person for the crime.

Personally, I don't like Shiites one bit.

But Iran does stand up to Israel; and that's a big plus in my book. :cool:

Everyone knows it was Israeli's Mossad that assassinated the Iranian scientist.

Hopefully, they executed the right person for the crime.

Personally, I don't like Shiites one bit.

But Iran does stand up to Israel; and that's a big plus in my book. :cool:

It will be a great day when Israel frees the Iranian people from this hate and darkness they live under.

dscf2691.jpg

It will be a great day when Israel frees the Iranian people from this hate and darkness they live under.
It will be a great day when Israel no longer exists; and the world can be at peace. :cool:

I think the Nazis said something like that about the Jews. Didn't work out very well then and it will not work out very well for you. You are fighting against God.

Exactly how long has the US been trying to stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon? It might be just me, but it sure seems like forever.

Germany and France have talked with them for years and no results. No one is going to do a thing about Iran except Israel, the one nation who be affected the most by a nuclear Iran. Israel is always the bad guy when they defend themselves so everyone can just blame them when the crap hits the fan.

Exactly how long has the US been trying to stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon? It might be just me, but it sure seems like forever.

Germany and France have talked with them for years and no results. No one is going to do a thing about Iran except Israel, the one nation who be affected the most by a nuclear Iran. Israel is always the bad guy when they defend themselves so everyone can just blame them when the crap hits the fan.
Iran hasn't attacked another country in over 300 years.

Israel is the rabid aggressor that needs a leash around it's neck.

It will be a great day when Israel no longer exists; and the world can be at peace. :cool:

I think the Nazis said something like that about the Jews. Didn't work out very well then and it will not work out very well for you. You are fighting against God.

I don't like to make religious based arguments. However, I'll give it as my personal view that he is on the money.

God abandoned Israel a long time ago.

Hopefully, next time there will be a true and lasting Final Solution to this seemingly never ending problem. :cool:

Forum List

Back