The Coward Obama on Iran

It will be a great day when Israel no longer exists; and the world can be at peace. :cool:

I think the Nazis said something like that about the Jews. Didn't work out very well then and it will not work out very well for you. You are fighting against God.
God abandoned Israel a long time ago.

Hopefully, next time there will be a true and lasting Final Solution to this seemingly never ending problem. :cool:

If God abandoned Israel; that sliver of a country would already be wiped off the Earth. What's it say for you that you're worried about a tiny piece of land while your people sit on thousands and thousands of miles of black gold?

Exactly how long has the US been trying to stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon? It might be just me, but it sure seems like forever.

Germany and France have talked with them for years and no results. No one is going to do a thing about Iran except Israel, the one nation who be affected the most by a nuclear Iran. Israel is always the bad guy when they defend themselves so everyone can just blame them when the crap hits the fan.
Iran hasn't attacked another country in over 300 years.

Israel is the rabid aggressor that needs a leash around it's neck.

That's a lie. Iran has funded terrorist organizations for years. Sell that to some naive college kid. Why don't you tell me Iran is building a nuke for "peaceful purposes". Maybe that'll sell.

It will be a great day when Israel no longer exists; and the world can be at peace. :cool:

I think the Nazis said something like that about the Jews. Didn't work out very well then and it will not work out very well for you. You are fighting against God.
God abandoned Israel a long time ago.

Hopefully, next time there will be a true and lasting Final Solution to this seemingly never ending problem. :cool:

Oh yeah, wait until "next time". LOL. Hitler had the same mind set you do. Didn't work out for him either. Islam is nothing but hate from the pit of hell. You're fighting God and you're gonna lose.

Last edited:
If God abandoned Israel; that sliver of a country would already be wiped off the Earth. What's it say for you that you're worried about a tiny piece of land while your people sit on thousands and thousands of miles of black gold?

Israel is like an infected boil that needs removed in order for the body to be healthy.

It may be small but it's a blight on the landscape. :cool:

Israel is like an infected boil that needs removed in order for the body to be healthy.

Those are hateful sick words. Now you know why I hate Islam.

Yup. That's what I thought. You're nothing more than a racist bigot. G'Day.

Racist??

So you think Israel is a race?? :cuckoo:

Your words are hateful. Islam is a religion of hate.
Poor baby; having a melt down over your make believe zionist fantasy?? :lol:

Not gonna play your hateful game by making it personal.

Islam is a cultic hateful religion and your words showed it by calling for the destruction of a democratic nation. Very sick stuff. I choose peace unless you give us no choice.

I want him to be a leader and speak out against evil. I know you don't get that.

I want him to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon. They don't have one yet and some top guy who was going to help them get one is dead. If Obama made that happen good on him.

That's a fair point. However, he has not been very clear at all about the Iran issue and I have a real problem with that. When he was clear about it during the 08 election season; he was on the wrong side of the issue. Am I supposed to believe that he has done a 180? Certainly, his actions don't much speak to that.

He did a 180 on Afghanistan and Iraq.

Exactly how long has the US been trying to stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon? It might be just me, but it sure seems like forever.

Germany and France have talked with them for years and no results. No one is going to do a thing about Iran except Israel, the one nation who be affected the most by a nuclear Iran. Israel is always the bad guy when they defend themselves so everyone can just blame them when the crap hits the fan.
Iran hasn't attacked another country in over 300 years.

Israel is the rabid aggressor that needs a leash around it's neck.

That's bullshit. Iran funds and controls Hezbollah.

That's bullshit. Iran funds and controls Hezbollah.

...and hamas and islamic jihad and others...

That line is one of the litmus test ones, when a poster tries to defend iran by making the claim that "they haven't attacked anyone in like 6 million years" or some other manufactured time - its guaranteed you're seeing a lowlife scumbag islamic terrorist defender, no two ways about it.

It's a standard line used by them all over the web poli forums, usually as a trolling line with other ones equally stupid.

But that poster is no doubt loved by tin-brain and a few other chimps here, he actually makes them look smart.

Forum List

Back