The Courage of Hillary Clinton Shines Through as She Stands By a Truth About Trump Supporters

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
The Courage of Hillary Clinton Shines Through as She Stands By a Truth About Trump Supporters
Although Hillary Clinton is running against a man who casts himself as the ultimate alpha male hero, capable of striking down enemies with mere words, it is Hillary Clinton who brings the towering strength of courage to the stage.

Thus we find Clinton in the middle of a media storm for saying that half of Donald Trump’s supporters are a basket of deplorables. “You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up,” Clinton told a crowd Friday.

snip

“But let’s be clear, what’s really ‘deplorable’ is that Donald Trump hired a major advocate for the so-called ‘alt-right’ movement to run his campaign and that David Duke and other white supremacists see him as a champion of their values.”

“It’s deplorable that Trump has built his campaign largely on prejudice and paranoia and given a national platform to hateful views and voices, including by retweeting fringe bigots with a few dozen followers and spreading their message to 11 million people.”

“It’s deplorable that he’s attacked a federal judge for his ‘Mexican heritage,’ bullied a Gold Star family because of their Muslim faith, and promoted the lie that our first black president is not a true American. ”

“So I won’t stop calling out bigotry and racist rhetoric in this campaign,” Clinton vowed.

She is 100% right. What a scum bag trump is and most of his supporters.

Yeah, you libtards like to call half the population (as long as it is lilly white) a whole bunch of names like 'racist', 'coward', etc.

Bill Clinton said the other day that the phrase 'Make America Great Again' is code for making white people great again in this country, with a wink he said that all us white Southerners knows what it really means.

But he may have a point for once in his life as he used that same phrase in 1992 and in 2008 material; THAT SAME EXACT PHRASE. So Bill is admitting to being a racist via a Freudian Slip of Memory? roflmao

How do you know when you beat a liberal in an argument? When they call you a racist.

Before the FIRST debate...what are the odds?

14322545_10154138446678725_8091484955053469120_n.jpg

Although Hillary Clinton is running against a man who casts himself as the ultimate alpha male hero, capable of striking down enemies with mere words, it is Hillary Clinton who brings the towering strength of courage to the stage.

Thus we find Clinton in the middle of a media storm for saying that half of Donald Trump’s supporters are a basket of deplorables. “You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up,” Clinton told a crowd Friday.

snip

“But let’s be clear, what’s really ‘deplorable’ is that Donald Trump hired a major advocate for the so-called ‘alt-right’ movement to run his campaign and that David Duke and other white supremacists see him as a champion of their values.”

“It’s deplorable that Trump has built his campaign largely on prejudice and paranoia and given a national platform to hateful views and voices, including by retweeting fringe bigots with a few dozen followers and spreading their message to 11 million people.”

“It’s deplorable that he’s attacked a federal judge for his ‘Mexican heritage,’ bullied a Gold Star family because of their Muslim faith, and promoted the lie that our first black president is not a true American. ”

“So I won’t stop calling out bigotry and racist rhetoric in this campaign,” Clinton vowed.

Hillary's super brave.....when she's taking sniper fire.

snip

Haven't you seen the REVISE HISTORY Hildebeast ad?

The Courage of Hillary Clinton Shines as well when she's talking her accomplishments. And if after reading this somebody still thinks she has any accomplishments, he even is too stupid to vote.

upload_2016-9-10_21-38-39.png

"The Courage of Hillary Clinton Shines Through as She Stands By a Truth About Trump Supporters"

Every time a Liberal says, 'This is the truth' you know it's only their opinion.

This POS insults Americans, and her sheep applaud her for it. When Gruber called all the libs who supported the ACA 'stupid' they didn't applaud. If a liberal says it, though, it has to be true...which means liberal Hillary supporters are stupid.

Got it...

:p

snip

Haven't you seen the REVISE HISTORY Hildebeast ad?

It's official......if you're a Democrat.....you're all part of the same conspiracy.

snip

Hillary-Basket-Deplorables-e1473546812402.png

snip

Since character matters so much to you I bet you voted for Romney didn't ya?

snip

I'm not surprised that you, as a far left Progressive, would rally behind someone who denigrates AMERICAN VOTERS. Crooked Hillary is NOT standing by her disgusting statement, she's trying desperately to apologize...without apologizing. Her comments are her 47 percent statement of Mitt Romney and is now an Albatross around her neck.

From AP:
[...]

"Less than 24 hours after she made the comments at a private New York City fundraiser, Clinton said in a statement, "last night I was 'grossly generalistic' and that's never a good idea. I regret saying 'half' — that was wrong." But she argued that the word "deplorable" was reasonable to describe much of Trump's campaign."

[...]

Clinton says 'Deplorables' comment is 'grossly generalistic'

snip

Yes she is right. The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Full of ignorance, anger, fear, bigotry, misogyny, and extremism and their 2016 platform reflects a list of this extremism and division. As a Republican, this party is no longer recognizable to me.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=0

sw0302cd_590_356.jpg

They have nominated a man with NO honor, NO respect, NO dignity, and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone is to himself and Russia. The most incompetent, unqualified, DANGEROUS candidate in this Nation's History.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

I am a lifelong Republican and have recently changed my party status to Independent and will be following the advice of a friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN and will be casting a vote for Hillary Clinton, as I am certain millions of other Republicans will be doing.
Trump sends unprecedented numbers of GOP fleeing to Clinton

Last edited:

snip

I certainly don't support Trump.

If trump supporters are scum (and many are), then Clinton supporters are morons.

snip

I certainly don't support Trump.

If trump supporters are scum (and many are), then Clinton supporters are morons.
Hilllary supporters are worse. They know what she is and they don't care.

Trump seems to have a problem with people that come here from other countries and try to take everything we have worked for all of our lives.

Hilllary seems to have a problem with those who live here and worked for everything they're taking from us.

If anyone was contributing to the violence and the anger in this country, it's criminals like Hillary.

There's nobody lower than a person that will stab the people of her own country in the back just to gain power over them.

snip

It's brave to insult your enemies?

What a complete load of shit.

She's desperately trying to push the Panic mongering and Race Baiting to 11, as the her poll numbers keep dropping.

snip

It's brave to insult your enemies?

What a complete load of shit.

She's desperately trying to push the Panic mongering and Race Baiting to 11, as the her poll numbers keep dropping.
Hillary and other Democrats know that if the economy is bad and people are having problems with crime, paying their bills, getting good food and medical care, or better yet no food and no jobs, then welfare becomes an easy option. Why work. Just paint and enjoy life.

Not to mention the fact that today is 911.

15 years ago 18 terrorists most from an Islamic country that supposedly is our ally, flew 3 planes into our cities and killed over 3000 people. Hillary wants to bring hundreds of thousands of them here regardless what they feel about America, so they can learn to hate us, if they don't already, and maybe shoot up a school, a club, or their workplace. And the only reason she wants to do that is because she has a system that allows them to vote in elections. Used to be that was unthinkable, but now it is a reality. Obama has spent $40 million dollars registering newly naturalized immigrants for this election. Hillary wants to decide where they live, and place them in battleground states.

She doesn't care that many of these people live where rape-gangs are common. Large groups of men walking the streets looking for women who aren't dressed conservative enough to adhere to Sharia Law. Put them in a Western Society in great enough numbers and you have a powder-keg waiting to explode. These are the people Hillary likes....which explains why she hates Jews. Democrats think Hamas is a better ally than Israel. She wants to bring over 100,000 of them here before the next election. Obama exceeded his goal of 10,000 Syrian refugees by Sept.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back