The Cost Of Free College Education In The U.S.

How much would it cost to have free college for college students in the U.S.? For each tax payer, it would cost them about $0.63 cents a week! So for those morons who are opposed to having college be free in the U.S. like it is in many other countries, SUCK IT!

For each tax payer, it would cost them about $0.63 cents a week!

Prove it. Show all your work.

All you have to do is look it up for yourself.
Where is the link?

I am not all that computer savy. I don't know how to provide links. But all you need to do is enter into your browser, "What would free college cost the average U.S. taxpayer."
You seem to know how to do it when you tell people how to do it, so do it..

How much would it cost to have free college for college students in the U.S.? For each tax payer, it would cost them about $0.63 cents a week! So for those morons who are opposed to having college be free in the U.S. like it is in many other countries, SUCK IT!

I did.
Your number is wrong. You're welcome.

Bullshit.

Dude, it's free! It won't cost anything! The teachers won't get paid and neither will the companies that sell the textbooks

That 65 cents per week would pay for teachers salaries, textbooks and anything else you might care to mention.
Wait, I thought it was free?

Free to the students you idiot. Just like a high school education.

Your "free" high school education was wasted on you.

I did.

Bullshit.
Prove it...

I did.

Bullshit.

If only you could prove it was.......

Dude, it's free! It won't cost anything! The teachers won't get paid and neither will the companies that sell the textbooks

That 65 cents per week would pay for teachers salaries, textbooks and anything else you might care to mention.
Wait, I thought it was free?

Free to the students you idiot. Just like a high school education.

Your "free" high school education was wasted on you.
If he is this dumb, college won't help...

How do you know. Trump is a multi billionaire. But maybe even he figures that the average American tax payer can afford .63 cents a week. He has already at least talked about deporting illegals and renegotiating trade deals. Maybe he is also against importing skilled foreign workers. Maybe he would rather that the U.S. train more skilled workers through free college.

You really think the GOP is going to give you free college? Really? LOL

My husband and I paid for our tuition. So can all of you

If Trump was REALLY interested in a strong America, he would see it gets done. Also, at one time, many people used to scalp others in the U.S. What if you were one of those people. Would you say, "We had to scalp people. So can all of you."

You're nuts dude, how did you go from college educations to scalping people?

Well if you had to pay for college, you were in a way scalped. I TOLD you how easily your expense could have been avoided. But the best you can come up with is to curse other people with what you suffered.
And you perspective is to shirk responsibility onto other people

Yes. To the tune of 63 cents a week! How terrible is that for a stronger America. Also, in looking around I think one place said that it would cost around 8 billion dollars a year. We LOSE anywhere from 300 billion to over 700 billion each year just from the trade imbalance with China alone. Also, back when the national debt was just 18 trillion, each year we HAD to pay 420 billion dollars just on the interest of our national debt. I don't see anybody doing a lot of crying over that. But mention 65 cents a week and all hell breaks loose!

Where is the link?

I am not all that computer savy. I don't know how to provide links. But all you need to do is enter into your browser, "What would free college cost the average U.S. taxpayer."

Ok. I order you and every other taxpayer in the U.S. to pay 65 cents a week so college students can go to college for free. There. Feel better?

I did.

Bullshit.

If only you could prove it wasn't.

Where is the link?

Ok. I order you and every other taxpayer in the U.S. to pay 65 cents a week so college students can go to college for free. There. Feel better?
I'd say you are at least 12 years old..

I did.

Bullshit.

While these goals are the right ones, the reality is that free public college would make it harder to achieve them. Part of the concern relates to how best to use government funds. The idea would cost $70 billion per year, more than twice what the federal government spends on Pell grants. And much of that money would provide a free education to students whose families can already afford it.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/knowl...anders-free-public-college-plan-is-a-bad-idea

Most of the approximately
243 million adults in the United States, as of 2013, pay some type of federal taxes. About 122 million Americans pay federal income tax. All U.S. workers pay payroll taxes, which are levied at a flat rate and capped.

How many U.S. taxpayers are there?

$70 billion divided by 243 million is $288.

$0.63 a week is only $32.76.

Your huge error is proof that free education would be wasted on you.

= full of shit

I did.

Bullshit.

While these goals are the right ones, the reality is that free public college would make it harder to achieve them. Part of the concern relates to how best to use government funds. The idea would cost $70 billion per year, more than twice what the federal government spends on Pell grants. And much of that money would provide a free education to students whose families can already afford it.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/knowl...anders-free-public-college-plan-is-a-bad-idea

Most of the approximately
243 million adults in the United States, as of 2013, pay some type of federal taxes. About 122 million Americans pay federal income tax. All U.S. workers pay payroll taxes, which are levied at a flat rate and capped.

How many U.S. taxpayers are there?

$70 billion divided by 243 million is $288.

$0.63 a week is only $32.76.

Your huge error is proof that free education would be wasted on you.

I entered into my browser, "How much would free college education cost the average American taxpayer." One of the websites that came up, as you probably know, was one called, "The next time someone tells you we can't afford free college, show......" I will include a small portion of the text. $33.00 dollars a year comes out to about $0.65 a week.
Free college cost..jpg

Forum List

Back