The "Coolest movie quotes" Thread

"Go Ahead. Make my day."

From Dirty Harry.

Harry Callahan, Clint Eastwood.

or John Wayne, Rooster Cogburn in True Grit.

"Fill your hand you Son of A Bitch."

Two super movies.

Last edited:
The girls all know the score. No escape. No surrender. No mercy. We got to kill every last rat bastard one of them, every last one. Not for revenge. Not because they deserve it. not because it'll make the world a better place. We need a heap of bloody bodies so when the mob boss, Wallenquist, looks over his charts of profits and losses, he'll see what it cost him to mess with the girls of Old Town. The valkyrie at my side is shouting and laughing with the pure, hateful, bloodthirsty joy of the slaughter. And so am I. The fire, baby. It'll burn us both. There's no place in this world for our kind of fire. My warrior woman. My valkyrie. You'll always be mine. Always. And never.

Even great in german....

"Die Amazone an meiner Seite jauchzt und lacht, geniest es, den unbändigen Hass-gefärbten Blutdurst in der Schlacht zu stillen. Und mir geht es genauso... Dieses Feuer, Baby, wird uns beide verzehren. Auf dieser Welt gibt es keinen Platz dafür... Meine Kriegerin... Meine Amazone."

let my try a translation:

"the amazon next to me cheers and laughs, enjoys to quench her thirst of hate in this slaughter. And me...i feel as well..this fire baby, will scuff both of us. Here´s no place for it, my warrior, my amazon"

"You're a virgin who can't drive."

and

"Define irony. Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash."

and most of the screenplay to "All About Eve".

Tuco: You want to know who you are? Huh? You want to know who's son you are? You don't, I do, everybody does... you're the son of a thousand fathers, all bastards like you.

Jack Crabb: Grandfather, I have a white wife.

Old Lodge Skins: You do? That's interesting. Does she cook and does she work hard.

Jack Crabb: Yes, Grandfather.

Old Lodge Skins: That surprises me. Does she show pleasant enthusiasm when you mount her?

Jack Crabb: Well sure, Grandfather.

Old Lodge Skins: That surprises me even more. I tried one of them once, but she didn't show any enthusiasm at all.

"Ok - I'll try to make it as easy for you as I can."

Jack Nicholson character trying to order a meal from a difficult waitress in Five Easy Pieces.

Last edited:
You went full retard.

Never go full retard.

tropic_movie_downeyjr1.jpg

(this one also applies to many on this board.

Forum List

Back