The Constitution. What A Worthless Rag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Constitution does just about nothing. It's major use is to sucker the gullible. No matter what any law says or how it is written, there are ways around that law. That is the whole function of the law. And it has always been that way. It is those with the money who run the show. Anybody who doesn't know that are fools and suckers. Just like Trump supposedly said about servicemen.

Go fuck yourself commie.

Looks like the brainstorm is getting you drenched. China and Russia have constitutions too.

You're no difference than the last chick that flooded my bed.
Except your fluid comes from your open veins.....

Got ahold of a squirter, did ya?

Man she didn't warn me either.

The Constitution does just about nothing. It's major use is to sucker the gullible. No matter what any law says or how it is written, there are ways around that law. That is the whole function of the law. And it has always been that way. It is those with the money who run the show. Anybody who doesn't know that are fools and suckers. Just like Trump supposedly said about servicemen.
You are 100 percent right, the dumb twats in the NRA have no clue that the constitution does not say that we have the right to own the arms that the government feels that we should have, leaving the real arms all for them
It says nothing about taking peoples money and giving it to others. Now we are hoked and we want to have more money taken from us to give to others.

The constitution says we have Freedom of religion

Yet churches are shut down

Wake up fool

I don't need brick & mortar for my religion...

Sharpen yourself up tool...
You can't rape young alter boys without hiding behind brick & mortar & luring them inside.

Is that your MO, or are you just an asshole trying to stir up shit?
This troll is a CIA paid shill that has penetrated this site paid to come here and troll by his handlers,best to put him on ignore.

The constitution says we have Freedom of religion

Yet churches are shut down

Wake up fool

I don't need brick & mortar for my religion...

Sharpen yourself up tool...
You can't rape young alter boys without hiding behind brick & mortar & luring them inside.

Is that your MO, or are you just an asshole trying to stir up shit?
This troll is a CIA paid shill that has penetrated this site paid to come here and troll by his handlers,best to put him on ignore.

Done

You are 100 percent right, the dumb twats in the NRA have no clue that the constitution does not say that we have the right to own the arms that the government feels that we should have, leaving the real arms all for them
It says nothing about taking peoples money and giving it to others. Now we are hoked and we want to have more money taken from us to give to others.
However did you reach your conclusion?

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

It’s always refreshing when lefties start telling us how they really feel.

Chinese agent said to the US Marine Rifleman: "Hail, Mao!"

Marine Rifleman's reply: " Aw, shucks . . . Boom!"

YOU appear to a WORTHLESS RAG, and STUPID, as well. NOT a good way to start things off on this site, I'm afraid. Better luck with your next thread.

My next thread is in the religion and ethics section. It is called, "crimes against humanity." See how that one suits you.

Which Freedom bothers you the most?

YOU appear to a WORTHLESS RAG, and STUPID, as well. NOT a good way to start things off on this site, I'm afraid. Better luck with your next thread.

My next thread is in the religion and ethics section. It is called, "crimes against humanity." See how that one suits you.
You mean the fact that atheists have the award for murdering the most people in history?

I had hopes that Brainstorm would be a useful addition to these boards. Unfortunately Braindrizzle is turning out to be just another idiot troll.

Do you know what the opposite of a troll is? A fairy. Are you the opposite of a troll? Or would you consider yourself to be more bisexual.

Walk away little man..walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back