The Constitution. What A Worthless Rag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Constitution does just about nothing. It's major use is to sucker the gullible. No matter what any law says or how it is written, there are ways around that law. That is the whole function of the law. And it has always been that way. It is those with the money who run the show. Anybody who doesn't know that are fools and suckers. Just like Trump supposedly said about servicemen.
YOU appear to a WORTHLESS RAG, and STUPID, as well. NOT a good way to start things off on this site, I'm afraid. Better luck with your next thread.

The Constitution does just about nothing. It's major use is to sucker the gullible. No matter what any law says or how it is written, there are ways around that law. That is the whole function of the law. And it has always been that way. It is those with the money who run the show. Anybody who doesn't know that are fools and suckers. Just like Trump supposedly said about servicemen.

Go fuck yourself commie.

Looks like the brainstorm is getting you drenched. China and Russia have constitutions too.

You're no difference than the last chick that flooded my bed.
Except your fluid comes from your open veins.....

Got ahold of a squirter, did ya?

You are 100 percent right, the dumb twats in the NRA have no clue that the constitution does not say that we have the right to own the arms that the government feels that we should have, leaving the real arms all for them

The right to bear arms is open to interpretation.

Only to those who don't like it.

Go fuck yourself commie.
The constitution says we have Freedom of religion

Yet churches are shut down

Wake up fool

What churches has the government shut down. Scientology and various polygamous mormon cults are still going strong.

Go fuck yourself commie.
Thank you.

Yeah. I"m out. Welcome to ignore.

Run Away! Run Away!

I wont run away...bring your shit to Texas.
You'll run away or end up in a body bag.
Churches are shut down in Texas too stupid, the constitution is toilet paper, you are just too dumb to see the truth

I knew there was something wrong with you.

You should probably pull your head out of your ass and figure out what that Bill of Rights means and how it operates here in the US.
Yep, there is something VERY wrong with esalla. He/she/it? loves to try to derail Word Games threads, of all things. A couple of us have complained, I haven't seen his/her/its? sorry ass on the Word Game threads at all today. What a RELIEF.

Yeah. I"m out. Welcome to ignore.

Run Away! Run Away!

I wont run away...bring your shit to Texas.
You'll run away or end up in a body bag.
Churches are shut down in Texas too stupid, the constitution is toilet paper, you are just too dumb to see the truth

I knew there was something wrong with you.

You should probably pull your head out of your ass and figure out what that Bill of Rights means and how it operates here in the US.

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights are two separate things.

All it requires is sufficient morals to bear True Witness to it.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Worthless bait thread. Buh bye.

Yes, I guess you could call it a "bait" thread. The bait is the truth. How about taking a bite and telling me anything in it that you think is untrue. Maybe I could reel you into truthland. But I expect quite a fight.
Worthless bait thread. Buh bye.

Yes, I guess you could call it a "bait" thread. The bait is the truth. How about taking a bite and telling me anything in it that you think is untrue. Maybe I could reel you into truthland. But I expect quite a fight.

i-JhwTgjr-S.jpg

I prefer to blame the right wing for merely and only being practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) for their private not public, bottom line.

Go fuck yourself commie.
The constitution says we have Freedom of religion

Yet churches are shut down

Wake up fool

What churches has the government shut down. Scientology and various polygamous mormon cults are still going strong.
Damn their right about you,you really are an idiot.

The Constitution does just about nothing. It's major use is to sucker the gullible. No matter what any law says or how it is written, there are ways around that law.

Your ignorance is astounding!

Without the constitution you would have been arrested for writing that!

After all had signed the declaration of Independence...some men (signers) fell to their knees in prayer...other men openly wept.

They all knew they had just signed their own death warrants...they also knew they would sign it again if needed!

Do you know why?

The worthless rag you should concern yourself with is between your ears. :auiqs.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back