The Condensed Liberal Handbook of Racial Code Words

Iranians and Pakistanis aren't Arabs, you stupid shit.

Oh really? Haha shithead you think I don't know that? Bigotry towards all Muslims is worse than racism

And those Muslims you so courageously defend butcher, rape, kill, torture and stone Christians in their own country, from which they all want to escape to the country they all want to destroy.

Have you seen the lovely Muslim people of Dearborn, MI on TV, recently? Do you realize that if they have their way you will never be able spout your nonsense again?

When you talk about bigotry, you seem to forget that so far no Muslim in America died because of hatred and bigotry towards them. But a Muslim military officer, who, no doubt was given his rank due to Affirmative action, in his inbred hatred and bigotry against America, killed 12 Americans in a religious rampage?

What you feel towards Americans, in defense of Muslims is worse than bigotry and racism, it is downright TREASON.

Dearborn? I was just in Dearborn yesterday lol they are normal people and it was a normal scene. Lots of people working and shopping :cool:

You just contradicted your statement btw :)

Last edited:
'No, you are' is the only response from a party that has used race and racism since, jeez I'm unsure when it really started. The primaries and voter suppression are enough evidence of republican racism, or the use of racism as a tactic. Denial may make Malkin happy, but it hardly hides the reality of republicans. Oh, and the Cadillac mom didn't exist, in case you forgot that too.

"You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states’ rights and all that stuff. You’re getting so abstract now you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a by-product of them is blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I’m not saying that. But I’m saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.” Lee Atwater, Republican strategist, 1981, describing the Southern Strategy

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/07/opinion/blow-the-gops-black-people-platform.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bt2MpzL-vU]Racial Comments By Republican Candidates - YouTube[/ame]

"The 1790 Naturalization Act permitted only "free white persons" to become naturalized citizens, thus opening the doors to European immigrants but not others. Only citizens could vote, serve on juries, hold office, and in some cases, even hold property. In this century, Alien Land Laws passed in California and other states, reserved farm land for white growers by preventing Asian immigrants, ineligible to become citizens, from owning or leasing land. Immigration restrictions further limited opportunities for nonwhite groups. Racial barriers to naturalized U.S. citizenship weren't removed until the McCarran-Walter Act in 1952, and white racial preferences in immigration remained until 1965." link above

FOR WHITES ONLY - A Long History of Affirmative Action

"Since April 2010, A3P members have organized, co-sponsored or freely distributed literature at no fewer than 10 Tea Party rallies in six states, including Augusta, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Baton Rogue, Louisiana and throughout California, where A3P was founded in May 2009 by Freedom 14, a racist skinhead crew seeking to establish a more respectable-seeming political front group.

Although it would be unfair to characterize the Tea Party movement on the whole as white nationalist, it's clear that large gatherings of angry, conservative, predominately white Americans are viewed with relish by groups like A3P." "Fertile Ground": White Nationalists Organize Within Tea Party | Blog | Media Matters for America

malificent1.jpg

Malkin is just pissed that under '****' in the dictionary is a picture of Culter and not her.

Flame Zone is the only sub-forum where that particular term flies.

~Oddball

Even in that picture she still looks better than 95% of democrat/liberal women

Oh really? Haha shithead you think I don't know that? Bigotry towards all Muslims is worse than racism

And those Muslims you so courageously defend butcher, rape, kill, torture and stone Christians in their own country, from which they all want to escape to the country they all want to destroy.

Have you seen the lovely Muslim people of Dearborn, MI on TV, recently? Do you realize that if they have their way you will never be able spout your nonsense again?

When you talk about bigotry, you seem to forget that so far no Muslim in America died because of hatred and bigotry towards them. But a Muslim military officer, who, no doubt was given his rank due to Affirmative action, in his inbred hatred and bigotry against America, killed 12 Americans in a religious rampage?

What you feel towards Americans, in defense of Muslims is worse than bigotry and racism, it is downright TREASON.

Dearborn? I was just in Dearborn yesterday lol they are normal people and it was a normal scene. Lots of people working and shopping :cool:

You probably would have said - along with the Obama administration - that the events in Benghazi, Libya, were just a picnic in the park.

Read this:

Over 1,000 rally against anti-Islam film in Dearborn; another protest planned today | Wayne County | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Or view this:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. I'm not bigoted towards any people of skin or their faith. Saying that I don't like conservatives.
Bigotry isn't limited to race or religion.

And yes, you are bigoted against conservatives. When you claim that "most conservatives have bigotry against those people", that's a bigoted statement and is not supported by reality.

Is it not true? I don't like conservatives

and black people like watermellon, but you still call it racist

malificent1.jpg

Malkin is just pissed that under '****' in the dictionary is a picture of Culter and not her.

Flame Zone is the only sub-forum where that particular term flies.

~Oddball

This is obviously a racist and sexist post.

Michelle Malkin is a woman. You must hate women. Why do you hate women?

Michelle Malkin is Filipino. You must hate Filipinos. Why do you hate Filipinos?

You should lose your job for this. You hate America.

Hey, great fun playing the PC Police! No wonder they like it so much!!

Woot!

politicalorrectness.jpg

'No, you are' is the only response from a party that has used race and racism since, jeez I'm unsure when it really started. The primaries and voter suppression are enough evidence of republican racism, or the use of racism as a tactic. Denial may make Malkin happy, but it hardly hides the reality of republicans. Oh, and the Cadillac mom didn't exist, in case you forgot that too.

"You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states’ rights and all that stuff. You’re getting so abstract now you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a by-product of them is blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I’m not saying that. But I’m saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.” Lee Atwater, Republican strategist, 1981, describing the Southern Strategy

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/07/opinion/blow-the-gops-black-people-platform.html

Racial Comments By Republican Candidates - YouTube

"The 1790 Naturalization Act permitted only "free white persons" to become naturalized citizens, thus opening the doors to European immigrants but not others. Only citizens could vote, serve on juries, hold office, and in some cases, even hold property. In this century, Alien Land Laws passed in California and other states, reserved farm land for white growers by preventing Asian immigrants, ineligible to become citizens, from owning or leasing land. Immigration restrictions further limited opportunities for nonwhite groups. Racial barriers to naturalized U.S. citizenship weren't removed until the McCarran-Walter Act in 1952, and white racial preferences in immigration remained until 1965." link above

"Since April 2010, A3P members have organized, co-sponsored or freely distributed literature at no fewer than 10 Tea Party rallies in six states, including Augusta, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Baton Rogue, Louisiana and throughout California, where A3P was founded in May 2009 by Freedom 14, a racist skinhead crew seeking to establish a more respectable-seeming political front group.

Although it would be unfair to characterize the Tea Party movement on the whole as white nationalist, it's clear that large gatherings of angry, conservative, predominately white Americans are viewed with relish by groups like A3P." "Fertile Ground": White Nationalists Organize Within Tea Party | Blog | Media Matters for America

It would be unfair to characterize the Tea Party movement, as anything except what they are. Dissatisfied citizens, legally and peacefully demonstrating against the idiocy in Washington. Your inane concept that being predominately White makes a group racist, is just as silly as saying the NAACP, CORE, or the congressional Black caucus is racist because they are predominately Black.

Perhaps, you should consider Section 2 of the 1790 naturalization act, before you completely condemn it.

And, since the Republican Party did not exist until the middle of the 19th century, it could not possibly be responsible for the 1790 naturalization act.

You probably would have said - along with the Obama administration - that the events in Benghazi, Libya, were just a picnic in the park.

Read this:

Over 1,000 rally against anti-Islam film in Dearborn; another protest planned today | Wayne County | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Or view this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg]American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI (Original edit) - YouTube[/ame]

I don't care about protesting. They can rally all they want. Dearborn has thousands and probably hundreds of thousands of Arabs. Lots are Christians and the rest are Muslims. Protesting is allowed if anyone violates the rules then the cops deal with them

According to the RACE PIMPs , aka leftists .. TOMAHAWK, TOMAHAWK CHOP, rain dance, teepee, HOW, wahooooo, indian- are all racist words..

LOL You gotta laugh at this shit.. Liberals are totally ate up with guilt.. No wonder they're such miserable animals. <Rain dances around the forum for good measure>

Michelle Malkin » The Condensed Liberal Handbook of Racial Code Words

Thumper the Rabbit’s parents always taught him, “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all.” If the left’s self-appointed Omniscient Diviners of True Meaning have their way, conservatives in the public square won’t be left with anything at all to say. Ever.

It’s a treacherous business exercising your freedom of speech in the age of Obama. As a public service, I present to you: “The 2012 Condensed Liberal Handbook of Racial Code Words.” Decoder rings, activate!

–Angry. On the campaign trail this summer, President Obama has become — in the words of the mainstream Associated Press — more “aggressive.” But don’t you dare call him “angry.” According to MSNBC host Toure, that’s racist!

“You notice he said ‘anger’ twice,” Toure fumed in response to a speech last week by GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney. “He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man.” Or maybe Romney is just accurately describing the singular temperament of the growling, finger-jabbing, failure-plagued demagogue-in-chief. It’s about the past four years, not 400 years. Sheesh.

Forum copyright policy, to be found HERE, prohibits posting of pieces in their entirety.

~Oddball

What fun! :eusa_clap: A whole thread on the Race Card Card! :eusa_clap:
If idiot liberals could defend their ideas, they wouldn't need to find code words everywhere.

That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. I'm not bigoted towards any people of skin or their faith. Saying that I don't like conservatives.

And yes, you are bigoted against conservatives. When you claim that "most conservatives have bigotry against those people", that's a bigoted statement and is not supported by reality.

No, it is not true.

When you declare that you don't like someone, without knowing them, you are without a doubt, BIGOTED.

You proudly declared that you don't like conservatives.

Since "conservatives" include people of all races, all religions, all ethnic groups, people of all sexual orientations, all genders and all levels of education, in other words, more than half of all Americans, and you don't like them, you are BIGOTED!

Certain conservatives don't have bigotry but look at who they bring to speak to them. You will find out he's a complete hoax at the end.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j2kyIx0DYf8]YouTube - 'Ex-Terrorist' Speaks At Conservative Conference[/ame]
And that means radical Islamists don't engage in terrorism?

When you declare that you don't like someone, without knowing them, you are without a doubt, BIGOTED.

You proudly declared that you don't like conservatives.

Since "conservatives" include people of all races, all religions, all ethnic groups, people of all sexual orientations, all genders and all levels of education, in other words, more than half of all Americans, and you don't like them, you are BIGOTED!

Certain conservatives don't have bigotry but look at who they bring to speak to them. You will find out he's a complete hoax at the end.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j2kyIx0DYf8]YouTube - 'Ex-Terrorist' Speaks At Conservative Conference[/ame]

Don't divert this guy is a compete hoax and never existed. He is a Christian who worked for Pat Robertson. Conservatives bring guys like him so they hear what they want to hear and keep their bigotry going against Muslims. Especially where this guy starts saying they come to your countries and etc. That's conspiracy theory shit and big time bigotry. It shows how much of lunatics they are.

Racial Comments By Republican Candidates - YouTube

It would be unfair to characterize the Tea Party movement, as anything except what they are. Dissatisfied citizens, legally and peacefully demonstrating against the idiocy in Washington. Your inane concept that being predominately White makes a group racist, is just as silly as saying the NAACP, CORE, or the congressional Black caucus is racist because they are predominately Black.

Perhaps, you should consider Section 2 of the 1790 naturalization act, before you completely condemn it.

And, since the Republican Party did not exist until the middle of the 19th century, it could not possibly be responsible for the 1790 naturalization act.
Hey! No fair throwing facts into the middle of an emotion-driven leftist rant! :mad:

YouTube - 'Ex-Terrorist' Speaks At Conservative Conference

Don't divert this guy is a compete hoax and never existed. He is a Christian who worked for Pat Robertson. Conservatives bring guys like him so they hear what they want to hear and keep their bigotry going against Muslims. Especially where this guy starts saying they come to your countries and etc. That's conspiracy theory shit and big time bigotry. It shows how much of lunatics they are.
No, it doesn't.

Meanwhile, radical Islamists are committing and exporting terrorism. Your bigotry against conservatives does not change that basic fact.

No, it doesn't.

Meanwhile, radical Islamists are committing and exporting terrorism. Your bigotry against conservatives does not change that basic fact.

No what doesn't? How doesn't that make them bigoted against Muslims? Did you watch the part where this hoax says Muslims come to countries and take them over. That's a conspiracy theory and its what conservatives spew and believe and want to hear. That DOES make them bigots

Racism does not just include race, when your are biggoted against someone due to, religoin, race, sexual preference, ect........its considered racism.

LOL. Holy fuck! That is the dumbest thing I've read on this board.

Congrats.

malificent1.jpg

Nut:

That's the kind of brilliant logical argument we've come to expect from you and the other liberal turds in this forum.

If you want brilliance and logic, then don't start a thread with Michele Malkin vomiting her stupidity...

You're the one laying turds with these lame threads.

Dismissed, troll.

I pity you.

Forum List

Back