The Condensed Liberal Handbook of Racial Code Words

Dumb shit it's used against Arabs.

Iranians and Pakistanis aren't Arabs, you stupid shit.

Oh really? Haha shithead you think I don't know that? Bigotry towards all Muslims is worse than racism

6.jpg

Don't divert this guy is a compete hoax and never existed. He is a Christian who worked for Pat Robertson. Conservatives bring guys like him so they hear what they want to hear and keep their bigotry going against Muslims. Especially where this guy starts saying they come to your countries and etc. That's conspiracy theory shit and big time bigotry. It shows how much of lunatics they are.
No, it doesn't.

Meanwhile, radical Islamists are committing and exporting terrorism. Your bigotry against conservatives does not change that basic fact.

No what doesn't? How doesn't that make them bigoted against Muslims? Did you watch the part where this hoax says Muslims come to countries and take them over. That's a conspiracy theory and its what conservatives spew and believe and want to hear. That DOES make them bigots
I don't believe that.

But your bigotry against conservatives insists I DO believe that.

All you're doing is confirming your bigotry. Perhaps you should stop while you're way behind.

No, it doesn't.

Meanwhile, radical Islamists are committing and exporting terrorism. Your bigotry against conservatives does not change that basic fact.

No what doesn't? How doesn't that make them bigoted against Muslims? Did you watch the part where this hoax says Muslims come to countries and take them over. That's a conspiracy theory and its what conservatives spew and believe and want to hear. That DOES make them bigots
I don't believe that.

All you're doing is confirming your bigotry. Perhaps you should stop while you're way behind.

Why don't you believe that? It's like the conspiracy theories against Jewish people

I don't believe that.

Why don't you believe that? It's like the conspiracy theories against Jewish people

no theory at all.

Mooslims hate Jews and Israel almost as much as christians.

We are all infidels don't you know.

I don't believe that.

no theory at all.

You're European/American. There aren't Christians middle easterners who support Israel. They don't like Israel, go on any Iraqi or Assyrian forum and see for yourself

I don't believe that.

Why DON'T I believe it?

Because there's no evidence it's occurring in any amount to be concerned with. We have enough home-grown jihadis to worry about.

You see, my concerns are based on reality -- not stereotypes and bigotry.

Try it sometime.

I don't believe that.

Why DON'T I believe it?

Because there's no evidence it's occurring in any amount to be concerned with. We have enough home-grown jihadis to worry about.

Try it sometime.

By "home-grown jihadis", do you mean white conservatives?

I don't believe that.

Why DON'T I believe it?

Try it sometime.

Daveyboy how foolish of you. Saying Muslims Come to this civilization to come and take it over is a conspiracy theory. It's the same thing as people who believe Jews control the world or they have a world order and control banks, etc. all conspiracy theory garbage.

no theory at all.

You're European/American. There aren't Christians middle easterners who support Israel. They don't like Israel, go on any Iraqi or Assyrian forum and see for yourself
Again, reality disagrees with you.

Israel a Haven for Christians Amid Islamic Persecution in Middle East - Religion Today Blog
As radical Islamic groups are rising to power across the Middle East as a result of the so-called Arab Spring, Christians are fleeing persecution in droves. However, CBN News reports, there is one safe haven still left in the region -- Israel. Since Israel's re-founding in 1948, the number of Christians has increased by 1,000 percent. "Christians are in every aspect, every realm of Israeli society," says Michael Oren, Israeli ambassador to the U.S. "They're in the Knesset. They're on the Supreme Court, they're in academia. The Israeli Defense Forces was at one point printing out Hebrew versions of the New Testament because there's so many Christians swearing in for duty." Oren said Arab Christians living in the Jewish state were among the most educated and prosperous in the Middle East. "And we protect them," he said. Israel's overall acceptance of Christians remains a stark contrast to the Palestinian-controlled areas of Gaza and the West Bank, where Christians are frequently persecuted and even killed.​
Christianity in the Middle East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Christians in the Middle East face continuous persecution and are often isolated.[17] Suspicions of the West prevalent in much of the Middle East and often transformed into outright hatred because of the ravages attributed to Western Colonialism and Imperialism and unqualified support for Israel has fueled hatred against Christians because they have been perceived as sharing the same religious beliefs with the Western Colonialists. Derogatory words and insults are often used on Christians describing them as "illegitimate children of the crusaders" or as "slaves of western colonialists". Christians in the Middle East face many difficulties in terms of jobs and housing.​

Why DON'T I believe it?

Try it sometime.

By "home-grown jihadis", do you mean white conservatives?
No, because I'm not a retard.

Major Nidal Hassan, the Fort Hood terrorist. You're probably a big fan, huh?

Why DON'T I believe it?

Try it sometime.

Daveyboy how foolish of you. Saying Muslims Come to this civilization to come and take it over is a conspiracy theory. It's the same thing as people who believe Jews control the world or they have a world order and control banks, etc. all conspiracy theory garbage.
Moron. I didn't say what you're claiming I said.

Go be stupid somewhere else.

Why DON'T I believe it?

Try it sometime.

That's exactly what that hoax speaking at Conservative events says and you almost made him sound credible. That's not

That's exactly what that hoax speaking at Conservative events says and you almost made him sound credible. That's not
You really should take some more English lessons. I said:
Why DON'T I believe it?

Because there's no evidence it's occurring in any amount to be concerned with.​
Moron.

You really should take some more English lessons. I said:
Why DON'T I believe it?

Because there's no evidence it's occurring in any amount to be concerned with.​
Moron.

You don't believe anything that guy said or you do?

Forum List

Back