The Complete and absolute Disrespect of the American Soldiers whom have given there lives

The Complete and absolute Disrespect of the American Soldiers whom have given there lives.

These men and women in uniform have given the greatest gift.

It is due to there gift that we are free enough to disagree with our political leaders.

However when you disrespect the National Anthem and or you choose to not honor what our flag stands for, then you are disrespecting those very Men and Women who so greatly gave unselfishly the greatest gift a human can give.

To those of you who think it's ok to behave in such a manner, I simply ask you to give up your citizenship.

Cause you are not worthy of their sacrifice.
Thank You

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

View attachment 155493
I don't think big brothers' single post is spam at all. It just goes to show that this issue has gone so viral that we are getting people who have never posted here before Registering so they can voice their opinion.

Making fun of someone who calls a gold star mother to express the nation's sympathy for her son's loss does not go over well with the general public. Not even for a death will you liberals stop with the politics. As much as I despise Obama I would never criticize him for trying to comfort the families of our fallen heroes. Shame on you disgusting people.

Dear sir, that shitstain in the whitehouse is fully responsible for politicizing this very issue. There is nothing sacred ( except himself ) to that monster. Not one thing.
Where was all this love for country and the president when Obama was being attacked every motherfuckin day since he took office? For the first time in my life, I now realize how easy it was for Hitler to brain wash millions to hate jews....he just opened his mouth with hatred and the games began....some people, ie whites...have so little to up there, its very easy to get it there.

The Complete and absolute Disrespect of the American Soldiers whom have given there lives.

It is due to there gift that we are free enough to disagree with our political leaders.

However when you disrespect the National Anthem and or you choose to not honor what our flag stands for, then you are disrespecting those very Men and Women who so greatly gave unselfishly the greatest gift a human can give.

To those of you who think it's ok to behave in such a manner, I simply ask you to give up your citizenship.

Thank You

the military PROTECTS our right to protest

how dare you make the symbol larger than what it represents.

and that would be *their lives*.... not *there*.

and perhaps you should concern yourself more with Russia interfering in our elections.

Thank You

10 year Naval Vet here....listen, unless you sir have served your country, which I am 1000% you have not. Unless you roam this country in the skin of a minority, which I am again certain you do not....than you have not right to tell me or anyone what the fuck we must do and not do. It is because of the military service, that we are allowed freedom of speech!! I am sick to death of white mf's trying to define what is and what isn't respect when it comes to these tired ass symbols of America, ie the flag which is made in China and the fuckin National Anthem which originated in another country. You sir, along with the flag and the song can kiss my American black ass!!
Tigger wanting to take the skins off blacks and let others wear them, like wild bill in that movie? Kinky girl!
Mike, we gotta get you hobby, son...cause right now you're sounding whack!!

Thank You

10 year Naval Vet here....listen, unless you sir have served your country, which I am 1000% you have not. Unless you roam this country in the skin of a minority, which I am again certain you do not....than you have not right to tell me or anyone what the fuck we must do and not do. It is because of the military service, that we are allowed freedom of speech!! I am sick to death of white mf's trying to define what is and what isn't respect when it comes to these tired ass symbols of America, ie the flag which is made in China and the fuckin National Anthem which originated in another country. You sir, along with the flag and the song can kiss my American black ass!!
Tigger wanting to take the skins off blacks and let others wear them, like wild bill in that movie? Kinky girl!
Mike, we gotta get you hobby, son...cause right now you're sounding whack!!
You are the one who said it.

Thank You

View attachment 155493
I don't think big brothers' single post is spam at all. It just goes to show that this issue has gone so viral that we are getting people who have never posted here before Registering so they can voice their opinion.

Making fun of someone who calls a gold star mother to express the nation's sympathy for her son's loss does not go over well with the general public. Not even for a death will you liberals stop with the politics. As much as I despise Obama I would never criticize him for trying to comfort the families of our fallen heroes. Shame on you disgusting people.

Dear sir, that shitstain in the whitehouse is fully responsible for politicizing this very issue. There is nothing sacred ( except himself ) to that monster. Not one thing.
Where was all this love for country and the president when Obama was being attacked every motherfuckin day since he took office? For the first time in my life, I now realize how easy it was for Hitler to brain wash millions to hate jews....he just opened his mouth with hatred and the games began....some people, ie whites...have so little to up there, its very easy to get it there.

upload_2017-10-22_11-45-10.png

Thank You

If people were kneeling to protest against American soldiers who had given their lives......you would have a point

But if they are protesting against something unrelated, there is no disrespect

"My country right or wrong" is the most unpatriotic thing you can say

Forum List

Back