Dear Obama.....gloves off and leave Wayne Brady at home!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Sir, you know the tiger loves you.....but you have got to go all in with some serious words to get Tyrone and Sha Na Na up to vote this coming election....in short, you gotta get boojay and grunk. Leave this Wayne Brady shit at home. It didn't motivate anybody when you campaigned for Hillary and its not gonna work with these boring middle of the road white fence riding democrats your stomping for.

I'm not saying get Trump dirty and low....but you gotta tell these poor inner city lazy negros some facts....on what staying at got em' last time...Mr. Donald Trump!!

Sir, you know the tiger loves you.....but you have got to go all in with some serious words to get Tyrone and Sha Na Na up to vote this coming election....in short, you gotta get boojay and grunk. Leave this Wayne Brady shit at home. It didn't motivate anybody when you campaigned for Hillary and its not gonna work with these boring middle of the road white fence riding democrats your stomping for.

I'm not saying get Trump dirty and low....but you gotta tell these poor inner city lazy negros some facts....on what staying at got em' last time...Mr. Donald Trump!!

Go brush your tooth.

188.jpg

• Banned

Go brush your tooth.
I will after you find yours.....LOLOL

Go brush your tooth.

Laughing at you own post? Did you rate it funny too?

Did you get a trump 10?

• Banned

Go brush your tooth.

Laughing at you own post? Did you rate it funny too?

Did you get a trump 10?
Uh, shit for brains, you can't rate your own post here.....duh!!

Facts are meaningless on such people. He's gonna have to promise free shit...

• Banned

Facts are meaningless on such people. He's gonna have to promise free shit...

LOLOL...you want to talk free shit? To date, less than a year, Donald Trump and his cabinet has spent almost a billion dollars of your hard earned tax dollars on tax payer free shit....you idiots are too gotdamned stupid for words, bye dumb ass lice ball

And when they get a decent paying job and are living better after 4 years of Trump? Many people on assistance don't want to be.

Forum List

Back