The Complete and absolute Disrespect of the American Soldiers whom have given there lives

BigBrother

Rookie
Oct 20, 2017
The Complete and absolute Disrespect of the American Soldiers whom have given there lives.

These men and women in uniform have given the greatest gift.

It is due to there gift that we are free enough to disagree with our political leaders.

However when you disrespect the National Anthem and or you choose to not honor what our flag stands for, then you are disrespecting those very Men and Women who so greatly gave unselfishly the greatest gift a human can give.

To those of you who think it's ok to behave in such a manner, I simply ask you to give up your citizenship.

Cause you are not worthy of their sacrifice.
Thank You

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

The Complete and absolute Disrespect of the American Soldiers whom have given there lives.

It is due to there gift that we are free enough to disagree with our political leaders.

However when you disrespect the National Anthem and or you choose to not honor what our flag stands for, then you are disrespecting those very Men and Women who so greatly gave unselfishly the greatest gift a human can give.

To those of you who think it's ok to behave in such a manner, I simply ask you to give up your citizenship.

Thank You

Is there not a more fascist country that YOU could move to?

Thank You

FYI the U.S. is a Representative Republic. It isn't even remotely similar to fascism. My father and grandparents lived in fascist Italy. Maybe some of the left that use that word whenever someone isn't ultra liberal needs to move to a real fascist state so they get a clue of what real fascism is.

Last edited:

Thank You

10 year Naval Vet here....listen, unless you sir have served your country, which I am 1000% you have not. Unless you roam this country in the skin of a minority, which I am again certain you do not....than you have not right to tell me or anyone what the fuck we must do and not do. It is because of the military service, that we are allowed freedom of speech!! I am sick to death of white mf's trying to define what is and what isn't respect when it comes to these tired ass symbols of America, ie the flag which is made in China and the fuckin National Anthem which originated in another country. You sir, along with the flag and the song can kiss my American black ass!!

The complete and absolutely disgusting use of the American Soldiers whom have given there lives to score political points off the other side.

Thank You

One of the many things that the Terrorist and the Lunatic Libs have in common is their raging hatred for our country

Thank You

The hypocrisy of the left has no bounds

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Thank You

10 year Naval Vet here

Didn't learn much, eh?

Thank You

One of the many things that the Terrorist and the Lunatic Libs have in common is their raging hatred for our country

The only thing common here is conservatives constantly creating false narratives.

Thank You

10 year Naval Vet here....listen, unless you sir have served your country, which I am 1000% you have not. Unless you roam this country in the skin of a minority, which I am again certain you do not....than you have not right to tell me or anyone what the fuck we must do and not do. It is because of the military service, that we are allowed freedom of speech!! I am sick to death of white mf's trying to define what is and what isn't respect when it comes to these tired ass symbols of America, ie the flag which is made in China and the fuckin National Anthem which originated in another country. You sir, along with the flag and the song can kiss my American black ass!!
Actually we all have the right to put out there whatever it is that we think should or shouldn't be done, said, thought, etc., but we also have the right to not pay any attention to whatever it is that is put out there as well whenever we choose not to pay any attention to it.

God bless you and Big Brother always!!!

Holly

P.S. You say it yourself here that we are allowed freedom of speech. What you don't seem to remember is that such a freedom doesn't go just one way. If you did, you wouldn't be so harsh towards people like Big Brother. By the way, thank you so much for your service! (hug)

Thank You

The only thing common here is conservatives constantly creating false narratives.

Or indoctrinated idiots to stupid to see why you think what you think which makes it all " You are American's problem" and should get the fk out of Country .

Communism is calling you.

upload_2017-10-20_8-41-6.png

Thank You

8B0A6B6D-78D7-4B32-B452-5B1E41C9C95F.jpeg

Thank You

Or indoctrinated idiots to stupid to see why you think what you think which makes it all " You are American's problem" and should get the fk out of Country .

Communism is calling you.

View attachment 155492

If one removes the multiple conservative canards from your post it disappears.

Thank You

View attachment 155493
I don't think big brothers' single post is spam at all. It just goes to show that this issue has gone so viral that we are getting people who have never posted here before Registering so they can voice their opinion.

Making fun of someone who calls a gold star mother to express the nation's sympathy for her son's loss does not go over well with the general public. Not even for a death will you liberals stop with the politics. As much as I despise Obama I would never criticize him for trying to comfort the families of our fallen heroes. Shame on you disgusting people.

Thank You

Kim Jong Un agrees that you should worship the state.

Thank You

View attachment 155493
I don't think big brothers' single post is spam at all. It just goes to show that this issue has gone so viral that we are getting people who have never posted here before Registering so they can voice their opinion.

Making fun of someone who calls a gold star mother to express the nation's sympathy for her son's loss does not go over well with the general public. Not even for a death will you liberals stop with the politics. As much as I despise Obama I would never criticize him for trying to comfort the families of our fallen heroes. Shame on you disgusting people.

Dear sir, that shitstain in the whitehouse is fully responsible for politicizing this very issue. There is nothing sacred ( except himself ) to that monster. Not one thing.

Thank You

This is the most disrespectful and American hating post I have read on this board. I spit on your service, if any, and all those who agree with or thank you for your asinine,lying comments.

Thank You

Kudos, I will never ever understand, after 8 years of sheer and utter and complete disrespect for President Obama, who deserved none of the visceral hatred he got, conservatives can now stake claim on what is and is not appropriate for this clown in the white house. Trump could give two fucks about these military members, two fucks about their families, two fucks about thier mission, their purpose and yet at every turn, he interjects this into the fabric of his lunacy, using these people like he uses those idiots that support and defend him. I'm so proud to have served, but I would never serve under a Trump administration...he's uncaring, uneducated about the military and knows nothing about sacrifice and valor!!

Thank You

This is the most disrespectful and American hating post I have read on this board. I spit on your service, if any, and all those who agree with or thank you for your asinine,lying comments.
Lets get something clear, horseshit, first off, I could give a rats ass about you, your opinions and this fuckin country you white bastards are destroying by supporting a clown. And as a vet, your spitting on my honorably discharged career, put it this way, find a dime and call somebody that gives a damn, I don't!!

Thank You

Tigger wanting to take the skins off blacks and let others wear them, like wild bill in that movie? Kinky girl!

Forum List

Back