The Co$t Of Deporting Illegal Imigrants.

I agree!

But if anybody thinks that hey are going to walk back......

must be dreaming.

The great Replacement is in the US to stay forever and ever. :mad-61:

Horrible fact but true.
If you make National I.D.'s a requirement for employment in the US and give employers of illegals a minimum of 1 year in jail for each count, the illegals will have no choice but to self deport.

If you make National I.D.'s a requirement for employment in the US and give employers of illegals a minimum of 1 year in jail for each count, the illegals will have no choice but to self deport.

It'd be good is they self deport

but I really doubt that.... they rather be sleeping on the streets as they do now than going back ...you know what I mean?:dunno:

Me & my son were talking about illegal immigration & the co$t of deporting these illegal aliens. To make a long story short the co$t of deporting around eleven million illegals shocked me. Being he is involved in both 1st & 2nd amendment issues/litigation I figured he may not know that much about the illegal deportation legalities so I cruised the web to find out facts & figures about the issue. It turned out to be even more expensive than my son estimated. Worse the cost he gave me did not even figure in the cost of prosecuting the bureaucrats & elected officials @ all levels of government for aiding & abetting illegal activity, specifically for violating the American constituencies U.S. Constitution(contract with government). There were other points he brought up but just to numerous to mention here. Below are two links I included so folks can get an idea of what lays ahead for us.

It’s actually much much worse than that.

First you have to find all eleven million. That alone would take decades. Underground railroads would pop up and fake identities would be created faster than they could be eliminated.

This also presupposes that there aren’t any new ones coming in. Fat chance. The war on drugs has shown you’ll never stop people smuggling something in.

You would need checkpoints everywhere. Where everyone had to present papers to be checked. It would make the Soviet system seem humane by comparison. The public would never stand for it.

Or you could focus on brown people. Americans who happen to be brown would be outraged if every day they had to prove they were American Citizens over and over again.

The costs for deportation is just the tip of the iceberg. Reaching the point where you got even half of the illegals deported would bankrupt the nation. Businesses would go bankrupt. Farms would fail. Construction would cease. Inflation would be in the high double digits in a few months.

Yeah, U R right, build labor camps & the fed would want free labor as much as they could imprison in them, FOREVER.
The democrats already have a history of throwing Americans into concentration camps.

Forum List

Back