The Clinton Run DIED Today

So, none of the conservatives is concerned at all about Trey Gowdy's criminal Stalinist behavior. Birds of feather. Stalinists will flock to defend their fellow Stalinists.

Again, what is Trey Gowdy trying to hide? He's frantically trying to hide something. And as our conservatives friends here have stated, innocent people don't try to hide things.

What is Hillary Clinton trying to hide with deleting the emails she had while Secretary of State?

She is the one running for President and needs to answer that question. You can't run from that question by trying to deflect on Gowdy doing his investigation. Well you can but then you just look like a fool.

What are her aides hiding by taking the 5th?

Why are you even considering defending the bitch given her record of lies, corruption and incompetency? Are you crazy?

Are you the last person in the US that actually believes she would make a good President? If so what is your malfunction? Are you not listening to the credible reports of her stupidity, incompetence and possible criminality, like the IG report?

You know nothing about security classification.

During my life I have had Confidential, Secret, Top Secret, Top Secret Crypto, "L" and "Q" clearances. I am not an expert but I do know a little bit about it. I have attended probably more than a hundred training sessions and briefings where the rules were explained to me.

The subject matter determines classification. Classification occurs when the document is created. It is not a stamp. I suspect 99% of what Clinton did while Secretary of State was classified.

It is bullshit to suggest that Clinton had non classified documents in her possession on her own private server that magically became classified after it left her possession. That is the kind of bullshit that Gruberidiots would believe.

By the way, you are wrong. The reports from the IG office says they were classified. The State Department office is denying it but that is only the cover that the moron Patrick Kennedy is providing for Hillary.

Why anybody would try to defend the bitch nowadays after all the exposed corruption, lies and incompetence is beyond belief. Of course Moon Bats have always been pretty stupid, don't you agree?
I have had a clearance for well over half my life

There is a difference between security violations and criminal activity

You are still playing a weak hand
You know, I had a security clearance too, and the military made it very clear to me what kind of information was classified immediately upon creation, and what potentially classified information looked like.

Why is it that Libs claim to have had a clearance, but wouldn't recognize TS/NOFOR if it bit them on the ass????

Classified information is marked as such and proper handling is then required. You have yet to prove Clinton accepted classified information on an unclassified server
Hillary had classification authority, per executive order, and she knew what constituted classified information. She still SENT that information out via unsecure email, instead of insuring that it was treated in an appropriate manner.

If that's not proven to be CRIMINAL, at the very least it shows such a lapse in judgement that her clearance should be immediately revoked FOR LIFE!!!! She is simply too big of a risk to our national security.

So the Secretary of State has to go through every email and classify it?

Damn...you guys are tough

If hiLIARy would have used a secure .GOV email account (where her e-mails could be archived!) she wouldn't have to do anything. But she chose to use a home brew secret server to avoid scrutiny. She brought the problem on herself.

She's not nearly as good a liar as Bill.

[

I think they will attempt to flip Pagliano. And since Hillary came out and said, "I urge everyone to testify fully," I would take that to mean, I am going to hang for this. I would come clean and testify if I were Pagliano.

The Clintons are a very powerful political organization. The Clintons have many IOUs because of their record of buying and selling government influence. They make the fictional character of Frank Underwood on the series House of Cards look like an amateur.

Hillary will never go to jail, no matter what. She will get some yo-yo in the government to make sure that she never is indicted. Somebody like Patrick Kennedy or one of the Obama appointees. She may even have enough dirt on Obama to keep out of jail. That is just the way corrupt politics works in this country.

However, that doesn't mean she isn't getting discredited to the point where she is not electable. She is very close to that point now if not there. That may be the only justice the American people get for her corruption and lies.

So, none of the conservatives is concerned at all about Trey Gowdy's criminal Stalinist behavior. Birds of feather. Stalinists will flock to defend their fellow Stalinists.

Again, what is Trey Gowdy trying to hide? He's frantically trying to hide something. And as our conservatives friends here have stated, innocent people don't try to hide things.
Dunce! SHow me one ongoing investigation where anyone released transcripts and other pieces of evidence. There isnt.
You are carping over nothing. You are complaining about people doing what they are supposed to be doing.

Hadit, maybe you can confirm the conspiracy theory.

According to you, Hillary is trying to get all witnesses to coordinate testimony. However, none of those witnesses can apparently speak to each other or communicate with anyone else in any way. Instead, they can only communicate through the transcripts, which is why Gowdy is so wisely withholding those transcripts.

Anything to add, or does that cover it?
Putting words in other people's mouths is a sure sign you have lost this argument. Better luck next time.

That sound you hear, like millions of faggots farting. That is the entire liberal voting base yawning. They could not give one rats ass if they tried.

I predict nothing will happen and her stupid giggling constituency will laugh when she skirts all of this.

Turn out the lights her parties over. It came to a crashing halt when the first of her many aides set to testify invoked the 5th.

"The former aide to Hillary Clinton who helped set up and maintain her private email server has declined to talk to the FBI and the State Department inspector general’s office, as well as a congressional committee, invoking his Fifth Amendment right not to incriminate himself, sources familiar with the investigation confirmed to Yahoo News."

Folks you just can't to that kind of stuff and look honest. Granted the 5th is to protect yourself from giving testimony AGAINST yourself. It does NOT make you innocent it only says what you know could/would convict you of a crime.

"The move by Bryan Pagliano, who served on Clinton’s 2008 campaign and later as a technology officer in the State Department, to decline to cooperate in two federal probes considerably raises the stakes in the Clinton email investigation, the sources said. It confronts the Justice Department with a decision about whether to grant him immunity in exchange for his testimony — a move that could be taken only were the department to escalate the probe into a full-scale criminal investigation, the sources said."

I think they SHOULD grant him immunity just like John Dean from the Nixon era. And despite what liberals are saying that those emails amount to nothing. Well they amount to enough people ARE pleading the 5th. That says a lot.

"Pagliano, who maintained the private email server in the basement of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s home in Chappaqua, N.Y., was first contacted by the State Department inspector general’s office in June, the sources said. The inspector general was at that point in the early stages of its investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server to conduct official business."

Want to know who cleaned it and by whose orders? Immunity for this man could go a long way in knowing the truth. I myself see this as the FATAL blow that shuts Hillary down and opens the doors to OTHER democrats like Sanders who are FAR more honest about themselves their practices and thoughts.

More here.....
Exclusive: Former Clinton aide has rebuffed FBI and State Department investigators in email probe

Lets see, how many of these threads have already been created???

Well, Hillary's done | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Is Hillary Clinton Done? Massive drop in Support Among White Women/Minorities. . | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Opinion: Hillary Clinton is Done. Get Ready for Elizabeth Warren | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Natl Security Nightmare Revelation - Hillary DONE! | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Maybe we could either combine this into one big bitch fest, or you could come up with something original?

Turn out the lights her parties over. It came to a crashing halt when the first of her many aides set to testify invoked the 5th.

"The former aide to Hillary Clinton who helped set up and maintain her private email server has declined to talk to the FBI and the State Department inspector general’s office, as well as a congressional committee, invoking his Fifth Amendment right not to incriminate himself, sources familiar with the investigation confirmed to Yahoo News."

Folks you just can't to that kind of stuff and look honest. Granted the 5th is to protect yourself from giving testimony AGAINST yourself. It does NOT make you innocent it only says what you know could/would convict you of a crime.

"The move by Bryan Pagliano, who served on Clinton’s 2008 campaign and later as a technology officer in the State Department, to decline to cooperate in two federal probes considerably raises the stakes in the Clinton email investigation, the sources said. It confronts the Justice Department with a decision about whether to grant him immunity in exchange for his testimony — a move that could be taken only were the department to escalate the probe into a full-scale criminal investigation, the sources said."

I think they SHOULD grant him immunity just like John Dean from the Nixon era. And despite what liberals are saying that those emails amount to nothing. Well they amount to enough people ARE pleading the 5th. That says a lot.

"Pagliano, who maintained the private email server in the basement of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s home in Chappaqua, N.Y., was first contacted by the State Department inspector general’s office in June, the sources said. The inspector general was at that point in the early stages of its investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server to conduct official business."

Want to know who cleaned it and by whose orders? Immunity for this man could go a long way in knowing the truth. I myself see this as the FATAL blow that shuts Hillary down and opens the doors to OTHER democrats like Sanders who are FAR more honest about themselves their practices and thoughts.

More here.....
Exclusive: Former Clinton aide has rebuffed FBI and State Department investigators in email probe

Is Hillary Clinton Done? Massive drop in Support Among White Women/Minorities. . | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Opinion: Hillary Clinton is Done. Get Ready for Elizabeth Warren | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Natl Security Nightmare Revelation - Hillary DONE! | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Maybe we could either combine this into one big bitch fest, or you could come up with something original?
Pleading the 5th just happened. How many nails will be in her coffin? Could be several.

More here.....

Can you imagine this is a Candidate for the PRESIDENCY? Well, after Obama I guess anything is possible, but still

More here.....

Pleading the 5th just happened. How many nails will be in her coffin? Could be several.

Has anyone ever told you that you should spend your time in more constructive ways? lol

More here.....

Can you imagine this is a Candidate for the PRESIDENCY? Well, after Obama I guess anything is possible, but still
Democrats have to be hugging the bowl over this. Now she admits she screwed up and made an apology for screwing up which kind of blows holes in the "I did nothing wrong" statements of hers.

More here.....

Has anyone ever told you that you should spend your time in more constructive ways? lol
I think keeping a FELON out of the oval office is VERY constructive.

More here.....

I think keeping a FELON out of the oval office is VERY constructive.

I must have missed where Hillary Clinton has a felony on her record.

By all means, work your little fingers to the bone.

More here.....

She's a Clinton. She can do whatever she wants and get away with it.

Internet conspiracy theory says that - If the Obama Justice Dept doesn't charge hiLIARy soon, WikiLeaks will dump her e-mails, all of them, onto the internet and let the public decide for themselves....

:popcorn:
I choose what's behind Door #2, Chuck. I want to see those emails get dumped. :thup:

Forum List

Back