The Clinton Run DIED Today

Folks don't usually take the 5th unless they have something to hide or don't want to reveal something.

Wonder how many of her other aids will take the 5th???

When someone is on a fishing expedition, it is not wise to provide them with more bait
That's usually called "obstruction of justice" and was one count in the indictment of many in the Nixon Administration.

Taking the Fifth is not obstruction of justice, even for Nixon

With Reagan it was called...."I forget"
Destroying evidence. Refusing to answer questions in an inquiry. Yeah that's obstruction of justice.

[

Federal income as a percentage of GDP has remained relatively steady for the past 75 years- regardless of tax rates. You are an ignorant, uninformed boob. TOOT TOOT!!!

Federal Receipts as Percent of Gross Domestic Product

It is more than just Federal revenue.

After WWII the total cost of government (Federal, State and Local) was about 20% of GNP. Nowadays it is over 40%.

For instance, in 1950 the GDP was $300.2 billion.

http://www.usfederalbudget.us/year_spending_1950USbt_16bs2n#usgs302

The total cost of government spending was $70.3 billion.

That is the total cost of government being 23%.

Our country was really growing back then.

Nowadays

http://www.usfederalbudget.us/year_spending_2014USbt_16bs2n#usgs302

GDP $17.5 trillion

Total government spending - $6 trillion

35% of the GDP going for the cost of government. Despicable.

If you go back a couple of years you will see it was around 40%.

How can any family in America get ahead when the cost of government is around 40% of the GDP? No wonder poverty is increasing and family income is decreasing.

Like Reagan said "government is the problem".

[

I have had a clearance for well over half my life

There is a difference between security violations and criminal activity

You are still playing a weak hand

Your postings here indicates you don't know a damn thing thing about security classification.

General Petraeus was sure as hell found guilty of a crime for having classified documents in his home and out the control of the government. I sure would have been aresseted if i had done the same thing as Clinton.

I am not playing any hand.

The Office of the Inspector General is the organization that is claiming that The Hildabeast violated security laws. They are an independent organization and is usually are not under political influence.

The State Department under the influence of that political shithead Patrick Kennedy is running interference for Clinton and that is despicable.

I know you being a Gruberidiot you will believe anything that Moon Bats like Clinton will tell you but when her staff starts to take the 5th then even a Gruberidiot would realize she is guilty.

Your bitch is toast. Since Sanders is bat shit crazy you Moon Bats better find somebody else quick.

Of course that idiot Joe Biden was out recently telling everybody that China was in North America so maybe he will be a good choice for you Moon Bats.

[

They have yet to find an email that was classified at the time it was sent

You know nothing about security classification.

During my life I have had Confidential, Secret, Top Secret, Top Secret Crypto, "L" and "Q" clearances. I am not an expert but I do know a little bit about it. I have attended probably more than a hundred training sessions and briefings where the rules were explained to me.

The subject matter determines classification. Classification occurs when the document is created. It is not a stamp. I suspect 99% of what Clinton did while Secretary of State was classified.

It is bullshit to suggest that Clinton had non classified documents in her possession on her own private server that magically became classified after it left her possession. That is the kind of bullshit that Gruberidiots would believe.

By the way, you are wrong. The reports from the IG office says they were classified. The State Department office is denying it but that is only the cover that the moron Patrick Kennedy is providing for Hillary.

Why anybody would try to defend the bitch nowadays after all the exposed corruption, lies and incompetence is beyond belief. Of course Moon Bats have always been pretty stupid, don't you agree?

You know, I had a security clearance too, and the military made it very clear to me what kind of information was classified immediately upon creation, and what potentially classified information looked like.

Why is it that Libs claim to have had a clearance, but wouldn't recognize TS/NOFOR if it bit them on the ass????

Classified information is marked as such and proper handling is then required. You have yet to prove Clinton accepted classified information on an unclassified server
It was the only email account we are told she had. So what you are saying she was totally incompetent to receive top secret information as sos? I guess we can say Obama showed maybe he has a little common sense. Liberals want this woman to be president.

Joe Biden - China is in North America.

He is the one that suppose to save the Moon Bats when the Hildabeast bites the dust.

[

They have yet to find an email that was classified at the time it was sent

During my life I have had Confidential, Secret, Top Secret, Top Secret Crypto, "L" and "Q" clearances. I am not an expert but I do know a little bit about it. I have attended probably more than a hundred training sessions and briefings where the rules were explained to me.

The subject matter determines classification. Classification occurs when the document is created. It is not a stamp. I suspect 99% of what Clinton did while Secretary of State was classified.

It is bullshit to suggest that Clinton had non classified documents in her possession on her own private server that magically became classified after it left her possession. That is the kind of bullshit that Gruberidiots would believe.

By the way, you are wrong. The reports from the IG office says they were classified. The State Department office is denying it but that is only the cover that the moron Patrick Kennedy is providing for Hillary.

Why anybody would try to defend the bitch nowadays after all the exposed corruption, lies and incompetence is beyond belief. Of course Moon Bats have always been pretty stupid, don't you agree?

You know, I had a security clearance too, and the military made it very clear to me what kind of information was classified immediately upon creation, and what potentially classified information looked like.

Why is it that Libs claim to have had a clearance, but wouldn't recognize TS/NOFOR if it bit them on the ass????

Classified information is marked as such and proper handling is then required. You have yet to prove Clinton accepted classified information on an unclassified server
It was the only email account we are told she had. So what you are saying she was totally incompetent to receive top secret information as sos? I guess we can say Obama showed maybe he has a little common sense. Liberals want this woman to be president.
When the republican candidate debates Hillary, if she makes it. I would point out that she was to incompetent to receive top secret emails. That even Obama wouldn't trust her with such information. That is her own words that she didn't receive top secret emails.

[

Your postings here indicates you don't know a damn thing thing about security classification.

General Petraeus was sure as hell found guilty of a crime for having classified documents in his home and out the control of the government. I sure would have been aresseted if i had done the same thing as Clinton.

I am not playing any hand.

The Office of the Inspector General is the organization that is claiming that The Hildabeast violated security laws. They are an independent organization and is usually are not under political influence.

The State Department under the influence of that political shithead Patrick Kennedy is running interference for Clinton and that is despicable.

I know you being a Gruberidiot you will believe anything that Moon Bats like Clinton will tell you but when her staff starts to take the 5th then even a Gruberidiot would realize she is guilty.

Your bitch is toast. Since Sanders is bat shit crazy you Moon Bats better find somebody else quick.

Of course that idiot Joe Biden was out recently telling everybody that China was in North America so maybe he will be a good choice for you Moon Bats.
When Nutwinger claims he's had a clearance he actually means the gap in his spark plugs. So yes he's telling the truth in that regard.
But even State is admitting she mishandled classified info, a crime.

Hillary had classification authority, per executive order, and she knew what constituted classified information. She still SENT that information out via unsecure email, instead of insuring that it was treated in an appropriate manner.

If that's not proven to be CRIMINAL, at the very least it shows such a lapse in judgement that her clearance should be immediately revoked FOR LIFE!!!! She is simply too big of a risk to our national security.

So the Secretary of State has to go through every email and classify it?

Damn...you guys are tough
Doing her job??!!! She wanted it ,you have some really low standards

Rep. Cummings keeps asking for Rep. Gowdy to make all the transcripts of his committee's interviews public.

Rep. Gowdy keeps refusing.

What is Trey Gowdy trying to hide?

And why are all the conservatives defending his indefensible actions?

And being that black sharpies exist that can be used to redact documents, "Parts of it are classified!" is a dishonest evasion, and not a valid excuse.

Rep. Cummings keeps asking for Rep. Gowdy to make all the transcripts of his committee's interviews public.

And being that black sharpies exist that can be used to redact documents, "Parts of it are classified!" is a dishonest evasion, and not a valid excuse.
Rep Cummings is a tool of the Obama Administration and a totally dishonest scumwad.
Gowdy is running an investigation. Releasing interviews now will jeopardize that investigation, allowing potential witnesses to see what others have said and changing their stories accordingly.
No one releases information in an ongoing investigation.

Trey Gowdy is a hero to be getting the truth for the American people. That assclown Cummings is a piece of shit for trying to run interference for The HIladabeast. He has always been a partisan assclown.

If you want to ask anybody about "hiding things" then ask The Hildabeast why she deleted 50K emails that had to do with her business as Secretary of State. That is the real question.

Why are you Gruberidiots still trying to defend the Hildabeast? Are you so misinformed as to actually believe that she has done nothing wrong? Are you completely impervious to her corruption, lies and disregard for national security? Does she represent your convoluted extreme far Left Wing interest so much that you are willing to forget about her corruption and lies?

Trey Gowdy is a hero to be getting the truth for the American people. That assclown Cummings is a piece of shit for trying to run interference for The HIladabeast. He has always been a partisan assclown.

If you want to ask anybody about "hiding things" then ask The Hildabeast why she deleted 50K emails that had to do with her business as Secretary of State. That is the real question.

Why are you Gruberidiots still trying to defend the Hildabeast? Are you so misinformed as to actually believe that she has done nothing wrong? Are you completely impervious to her corruption, lies and disregard for national security? Does she represent your convoluted extreme far Left Wing interest so much that you are willing to forget about her corruption and lies?
Short answer, yes.

So, none of the conservatives is concerned at all about Trey Gowdy's criminal Stalinist behavior. Birds of feather. Stalinists will flock to defend their fellow Stalinists.

Again, what is Trey Gowdy trying to hide? He's frantically trying to hide something. And as our conservatives friends here have stated, innocent people don't try to hide things.

So, none of the conservatives is concerned at all about Trey Gowdy's criminal Stalinist behavior. Birds of feather. Stalinists will flock to defend their fellow Stalinists.

Again, what is Trey Gowdy trying to hide? He's frantically trying to hide something. And as our conservatives friends here have stated, innocent people don't try to hide things.
So you think he should release all of the prior testimony so that any future witnesses can tailor their lies to fit???

Releasing that testimony at this stage wouldn't be honesty. Instead, it would make the entire process useless, since it would allow the witnesses to collaborate on their testimony. NO intelligent investigator does that.

I see. You and Trey Gowdy thinks witnesses are incapable of speaking to each other, and that witnesses can only communicate by reading the transcripts.

Damn, that's freakin' stupid, even for you.

So you think he should release all of the prior testimony so that any future witnesses can tailor their lies to fit???

Releasing that testimony at this stage wouldn't be honesty. Instead, it would make the entire process useless, since it would allow the witnesses to collaborate on their testimony. NO intelligent investigator does that.
That's the tactic they took against Ken Starr, demonizing and lying about him when it wasn't legal for him to set the record straight. democrat SOP.

I see. You and Trey Gowdy thinks witnesses are incapable of speaking to each other, and that witnesses can only communicate by reading the transcripts.

Damn, that's freakin' stupid, even for you.
Wow, massive deflection attempt. Too bad it's not working.

Hadit, maybe you can confirm the conspiracy theory.

According to you, Hillary is trying to get all witnesses to coordinate testimony. However, none of those witnesses can apparently speak to each other or communicate with anyone else in any way. Instead, they can only communicate through the transcripts, which is why Gowdy is so wisely withholding those transcripts.

Anything to add, or does that cover it?

Folks don't usually take the 5th unless they have something to hide or don't want to reveal something.

Wonder how many of her other aids will take the 5th???
All of them.
At least those that dont flee the country or claim they lied to their personal diary.
We've seen this before. Remember the Clinton scandals in the 90s? The Buddhist nuns who contributed millions of dollars to Clinton's campaign, although they had taken vows of poverty? The bundlers who suddenly fled the country? The people who consistently said they couldnt remember?
This isnt going to be any different. IT's a tried and true Clinton play book and they'll stick with it.
I think they will attempt to flip Pagliano. And since Hillary came out and said, "I urge everyone to testify fully," I would take that to mean, I am going to hang for this. I would come clean and testify if I were Pagliano.

He's hiding the testimony of previous witnesses. and for good reason. He doesn't want upcoming witnesses to tailor their testimony to agree with previous witnesses. Standard Operating Procedure.

Forum List

Back