The children of God must

phadras

Feb 17, 2004
come together or be torn asunder. We live in a time of hate. This must be replaced with the God of our hearts... It may sound simpilstic but all know what is inside their hearts... If man is to be much longer then our true nature must be forfront. All those who truly know must not be silent any longer...

Originally posted by phadras
come together or be torn asunder. We live in a time of hate. This must be replaced with the God of our hearts... It may sound simpilstic but all know what is inside their hearts... If man is to be much longer then our true nature must be forfront. All those who truly know must not be silent any longer...
I hate child molesters, should I replace this hate with "the God of our hearts"?

Originally posted by phadras

I would like to hear your definition of the "god of our hearts" since the heart of man is evil.

Forum List

Back