The Children Are Our Future

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
If I had a time machine and told the troops about to hit the Normandy beaches 75 years ago that this would happen they’d think I was insane.

How dare the CEO have the same opinion of marriage that Obama and Hillary had.

High school students in West Linn, Oregon, were so disturbed by the presence of a Chic-fil-A food truck at a football game that they staged a walkout to protest the fast-food chain, according to KATU News.

On Friday, dozens of students at West Linn High School walked out of school to protest their school’s use of a Chic-fil-A food truck at sporting events.

The West Linn High School’s Gay-Straight Alliance, which organized the walkout, said that LGBTQ+ students do not feel safe in school, citing examples of harassment at games and in classes.

The Gay-Straight Alliance says that Chic-fil-A’s owner supports anti-LGBTQ+ causes, and opposes same-sex marriage.

Students Walk Out of School Over Use of Chick-fil-A At Football Games

upload_2019-11-13_18-44-10.jpeg

So the presence of a Chick fil a truck is harassment, even though they hire gays...

Just can’t make this stuff up.

If I had a time machine and told the troops about to hit the Normandy beaches 75 years ago that this would happen they’d think I was insane.

High school students in West Linn, Oregon, were so disturbed by the presence of a Chic-fil-A food truck at a football game that they staged a walkout to protest the fast-food chain, according to KATU News.

On Friday, dozens of students at West Linn High School walked out of school to protest their school’s use of a Chic-fil-A food truck at sporting events.

The West Linn High School’s Gay-Straight Alliance, which organized the walkout, said that LGBTQ+ students do not feel safe in school, citing examples of harassment at games and in classes.

The Gay-Straight Alliance says that Chic-fil-A’s owner supports anti-LGBTQ+ causes, and opposes same-sex marriage.

View attachment 289676
So you long for the days of hate & bigotry.

No wonder you love Trump

View attachment 289676

No wonder you love Trump
Obama and Hillary were haters and bigots?

You never said that 3 years ago.

View attachment 289676

No wonder you love Trump

But hey... it's not hate and bigotry when a chicken truck shows up and a bunch of half-brained twits pretend they're skeert of the chicken man making people be mean to them.

What a pantsload of crap.

Forum List

Back