The childhood trauma that gets ignored

c2866cd7f1e38391b6be4a6ce59155cc813fe4e0c21ef1c08ba4a8023c8774db.jpg

Look at the racist posts by the majority of whites here and how they run down any white person who doesn't stand for racism along with the actual race baiting that is encouraged, allowed and participated in by some in positions of responsibility here and you understand why.

And in our overall CULTURE, look at the denial of the problem of racism in it's completeness by many whites who would rather cry about non whites not saying not all whites are racists, than doing something to fix the damn problem that exists in their community and CULTURE.

How do you propose I fix my community and culture? I'm morbidly curious to hear your suggestions.

I you cannot think of ways to educate your community/culture how to end its racism you are brain dead. Because your mouth is wide open lecturing us blacks on what we need to do.

Your posts ignore the root cause of the problem. So you are talking nonsense. I don't care what KING334MOBB thinks. And until you can address the overall impact of racism on blacks, we have nothing to discuss.

IM2, sadly, once again you DEFLECT while refusing to focus on PRO BLACK related issues you raised for discussion, much like apparently emotionally unbalanced PRO BLACK minded KING334MOBB who refused to address questions posed to him by Tommy Sotomayor.

Just as sad is my belief Mr. David Carroll is speaking about you, as well as a few other PRO BLACK minded USMB members.

Peace.

I don't deflect. My opinion has remained the same. You do not address the cause of the problem. Until you can we don't have anything to discuss.

Because your mouth is wide open lecturing us blacks on what we need to do.

I have never given advice to Blacks or any other group on they need to do, or not do. Advice is, by definition, limited to the individuals on which it was bestowed.

There is no single piece of advice that would be applicable to every person of any particular group.

Look at the racist posts by the majority of whites here and how they run down any white person who doesn't stand for racism along with the actual race baiting that is encouraged, allowed and participated in by some in positions of responsibility here and you understand why.

And in our overall CULTURE, look at the denial of the problem of racism in it's completeness by many whites who would rather cry about non whites not saying not all whites are racists, than doing something to fix the damn problem that exists in their community and CULTURE.

How do you propose I fix my community and culture? I'm morbidly curious to hear your suggestions.

I you cannot think of ways to educate your community/culture how to end its racism you are brain dead. Because your mouth is wide open lecturing us blacks on what we need to do.

Hello, IM2. When writing about "blacks" are you including a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

oshay duke jackson MisanthropikOne Tariq Nasheed.jpg
Peace.

Because your mouth is wide open lecturing us blacks on what we need to do.

I have never given advice to Blacks or any other group on they need to do, or not do. Advice is, by definition, limited to the individuals on which it was bestowed.

There is no single piece of advice that would be applicable to every person of any particular group.

That's a sorry excuse. You can create methods to educate whites who are practicing racism how it's wrong.

I don't deflect. My opinion has remained the same. You do not address the cause of the problem. Until you can we don't have anything to discuss.

Hello, IM2. When writing about the cause of the problem, is the problem you are you referring to America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!?

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

IM2, perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.
___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

_obama friends bitches hoes.jpg
Peace.

That's a sorry excuse. You can create methods to educate whites who are practicing racism how it's wrong.

There isn't a single 'White' practicing racism who doesn't know, at some level, that it's wrong. Why do you think Klansmen wear hoods?

There are people who under conditions of anonymity feel comfortable expressing racial and ethnic hatred . Those same people wouldn't dare to speak their minds in a public forum for fear of being exposed.

Racism in modern society is like pederasty ... even those who feel compelled to do it know what they are doing is wrong, regardless of how hard they try to rationalize it.

Hello, IM2. When writing about "blacks" are you including a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Peace.

The only blacks slow to evolve are those like you. You get called names and threatened because you enable and empower white racism to continue. So let me know when you are ready to look at the way racism has impacted generations of blacks, including the very adults you are in here dissing who still have not been helped deal with the trauma we have consistently endured. You are a prime example of an effect that trauma has upon some black people. You and all your so called successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

There isn't a single 'White' practicing racism who doesn't know, at some level, that it's wrong. Why do you think Klansmen wear hoods?

There are people who under conditions of anonymity feel comfortable expressing racial and ethnic hatred . Those same people wouldn't dare to speak their minds in a public forum for fear of being exposed.

Racism in modern society is like pederasty ... even those who feel compelled to do it know what they are doing is wrong, regardless of how hard they try to rationalize it.

And so what does this have to do with whites working to end the wrong?

Suggestions?

Hello, IM2. When writing about the cause of the problem, is the problem you are you referring to America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!?

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

IM2, perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.
___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Peace.

You still don't get it. What you are talking about is the result of a problem created by racism.

Racism is an abusive behavior.

Suggestions?

Why am I supposed to provide you with suggestions to end white racism? We blacks are told by whites like you to fix our communities, now we gotta fix the white ones. Don't YOU have a responsibility in this? Figure it out.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Pro-black

Problack - is a lifestyle that encourages the economic growth and development of the black people as a whole with a purpose of increasing the wealth and population of black people around the world. Whether it be spending money with black owned business in your communities or online. Promoting love for black people and encouraging black youth, it's soul purposes is to keep uplifting black people in America to be proud.

Urban Dictionary: Pro-black

This is what you oppose. And you wonder why you get called an Uncle Tom.

IM2, I've noticed you tend to rely on easily skewed data and statistics when making a point or conveying your thoughts and concerns...

...while I tend to rely on the words, thoughts, concerns or testimony shared by actual people, aka our American or foreign born neighbors.

"Pro Blacks Que Butter, KING334MOBB & Melanin Sut Tekh Question Tommy On How He Speaks On BlackWmen" Streamed live on Aug 23, 2017 by 1on1 with Tommy Sotomayor channel

Be sure to read the comments section to learn other people's opinions of this broadcast.

During this 3.5 hour discussion that I believe should be retitled "Battling Black Americans", Tommy, as well as current and former members of Harlem, NY's Pro Black or Konsciousness Community discuss hate, violence, c00ning, parenting, family, drug peddling, as well as a myriad of issues affecting black or American citizens of African descent.

NYC's Konsciousness Community was founded by a Harlem resident named Sa Neter. Sa Neter, who maintains his own YouTube channel, has published at least two vids stating he does always agree with Tommy, though adamantly he states:

"It's hard to prove Tommy Sotomayor wrong when you act like what he talk about." ~Sa Neter

________

ABOUT Tommy Sotomayor.

Keeping it REAL, admitted 'Childhood Trauma' & Sexual Abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor is a crude, often angry, argumentative, sometimes paranoid man, who like many #FATHERLESS citizens raised, nurtured and socialized by single mothers, matured into a apparent emotionally troubled teen and adult lacking respect for women.

Unfortunately, THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, young Tommy experienced 'Childhood Trauma' aka 'Adverse Childhood Experiences' (#ACEs), a potentially life scarring medical disease and condition that medical doctors and researchers around the world believe is negatively impacting the emotional well-being and physical health of children, teens and ADULTS residing in EVERY community on our ever-evolving planet!

A few of these medical professionals are Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness. Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment and Dr. Bruce Perry, MD, Ph.D, Senior Fellow of the Child Trauma Academy in Houston, Texas and an Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois.

View attachment 234957

Each of these medical doctors believe a Worldwide Movement is required, educating our planet's population of primary child caregivers about our planet's #1 GLOBAL*CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Getting back to Tommy. Due to his poor, often demeaning attitude toward black women, Tommy is reviled as a hater by many non-black, as well as black or American citizens of African descent.

My question for Tommy's detractors, "Why aren't you denouncing or hating-on the population of mostly single girls and women primarily responsible for creating and perpetuating America's Generational and SYSTEMIC Culture of black or African American Child Abuse and Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment, aka a Culture of POVERTY".

View attachment 234955

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of childhood development.

Instead of hating-on Tommy for denigrating black American women as less than human b*tches and hoes, much like President and Mrs. Obama's music making urban TRUTH-teller friends or WH guests, how about honestly examining WHY Tommy and far too many black American men and women are hating-on RATCHET female behaviors?

View attachment 234956

View attachment 234958

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

My stats aren't skewed and you depend on easily debunked bullshit.

IM2, you wrote, "My stats aren't skewed and you depend on easily debunked bullshit."

Hello, IM2. I am replying to the text you published defining PRO BLACK minded Americans.

IM2, KING334MOBB is an active member of NYC's Konsciousness 'PRO BLACK' Community.

During this conversation with Childhood Trauma and Child Sexual Abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor and Brian, an active member of SotoNation, at 1: 47 : 46 PRO BLACK minded KING334MOBB states:

'I don't trust stats...'

IM2, what is your opinion of KING334MOBB agreeing with Avery Jarhman when he states statistics cannot be trusted?

Also, what is your opinion of KING334MOBB as a man!?

Do you believe Pro Black minded KING334MOBB is a reasonably well adjusted fellow citizen possessing the skills to intelligently engage in a discussion about issues affecting far too many black or American citizens of African descent?

Or do you believe as I, that PRO BLACK minded KING334MOBB is an emotional mess who in all probability was raised, nurtured and socialized by the AVERAGE black American woman who this apparent responsible woman speaks about her seven minute broadcast?

A seven minute broadcast during which Erica of BlacksUnited, shares her concerns about the DAMAGE and HARM the AVERAGE black American woman is doing to black American citizens, as well as America's black or African American community?

IM2, risking hostile public condemnation, threats of violence and illogical HATEFUL name-calling tossed at her by PRO BLACK minded citizens, the following apparent caring, strong, RESPONSIBLE American woman shares with our world her thoughts, concerns and opinions about a significant population of American citizens she believes is doing great emotional harm to our Nation's most precious assets, as well as impugning the image of black or American citizens of African descent.

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

IM2, I look forward to reading your cogent reply.

My hope is you and I can intelligently discuss SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, an UNHEALTHY, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE.

IM2, when I write about our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, I am referring to a significant population of American kids and teens IRRESPONSIBLY birthed by the SELFISH, IMMATURE, ARGUMENTATIVE "AVERAGE" black American woman who Ms. Erica of BlacksUnited speaks about in her heartfelt broadcast.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Oh, puleeze. This does not reflect the black women I know. We white women have got our own skanks to deal with, too. The ones who hate themselves. betsey devos. valerie huber. The ones who sucked up to roy moore. Get off of this idea of blaming every person by race, sex, religion. Everyone participates in society, and each one is responsible individually for his or her actions.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Lysistrata

I agree with you yet we cannot ignore laws and policies do impact our lives. I don't think you do that, but the individualism argument is misused by some here.

We blacks are told by whites like you to fix our communities

I don't tell you to fix 'your' community ... and you're obviously not going to tell me how to fix 'mine'.

However, for the record, I don't represent the entire White community and I'm fairly certain you don't represent the entire Black community. So, it's up to neither of us to fix anything.

Pro-black

Problack - is a lifestyle that encourages the economic growth and development of the black people as a whole with a purpose of increasing the wealth and population of black people around the world. Whether it be spending money with black owned business in your communities or online. Promoting love for black people and encouraging black youth, it's soul purposes is to keep uplifting black people in America to be proud.

Urban Dictionary: Pro-black

This is what you oppose. And you wonder why you get called an Uncle Tom.

IM2, I've noticed you tend to rely on easily skewed data and statistics when making a point or conveying your thoughts and concerns...

...while I tend to rely on the words, thoughts, concerns or testimony shared by actual people, aka our American or foreign born neighbors.

"Pro Blacks Que Butter, KING334MOBB & Melanin Sut Tekh Question Tommy On How He Speaks On BlackWmen" Streamed live on Aug 23, 2017 by 1on1 with Tommy Sotomayor channel

Be sure to read the comments section to learn other people's opinions of this broadcast.

During this 3.5 hour discussion that I believe should be retitled "Battling Black Americans", Tommy, as well as current and former members of Harlem, NY's Pro Black or Konsciousness Community discuss hate, violence, c00ning, parenting, family, drug peddling, as well as a myriad of issues affecting black or American citizens of African descent.

NYC's Konsciousness Community was founded by a Harlem resident named Sa Neter. Sa Neter, who maintains his own YouTube channel, has published at least two vids stating he does always agree with Tommy, though adamantly he states:

"It's hard to prove Tommy Sotomayor wrong when you act like what he talk about." ~Sa Neter

________

ABOUT Tommy Sotomayor.

Keeping it REAL, admitted 'Childhood Trauma' & Sexual Abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor is a crude, often angry, argumentative, sometimes paranoid man, who like many #FATHERLESS citizens raised, nurtured and socialized by single mothers, matured into a apparent emotionally troubled teen and adult lacking respect for women.

Unfortunately, THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, young Tommy experienced 'Childhood Trauma' aka 'Adverse Childhood Experiences' (#ACEs), a potentially life scarring medical disease and condition that medical doctors and researchers around the world believe is negatively impacting the emotional well-being and physical health of children, teens and ADULTS residing in EVERY community on our ever-evolving planet!

A few of these medical professionals are Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness. Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment and Dr. Bruce Perry, MD, Ph.D, Senior Fellow of the Child Trauma Academy in Houston, Texas and an Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois.

View attachment 234957

Each of these medical doctors believe a Worldwide Movement is required, educating our planet's population of primary child caregivers about our planet's #1 GLOBAL*CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Getting back to Tommy. Due to his poor, often demeaning attitude toward black women, Tommy is reviled as a hater by many non-black, as well as black or American citizens of African descent.

My question for Tommy's detractors, "Why aren't you denouncing or hating-on the population of mostly single girls and women primarily responsible for creating and perpetuating America's Generational and SYSTEMIC Culture of black or African American Child Abuse and Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment, aka a Culture of POVERTY".

View attachment 234955

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of childhood development.

Instead of hating-on Tommy for denigrating black American women as less than human b*tches and hoes, much like President and Mrs. Obama's music making urban TRUTH-teller friends or WH guests, how about honestly examining WHY Tommy and far too many black American men and women are hating-on RATCHET female behaviors?

View attachment 234956

View attachment 234958

Peace.
___

My stats aren't skewed and you depend on easily debunked bullshit.

IM2, you wrote, "My stats aren't skewed and you depend on easily debunked bullshit."

Hello, IM2. I am replying to the text you published defining PRO BLACK minded Americans.

IM2, KING334MOBB is an active member of NYC's Konsciousness 'PRO BLACK' Community.

During this conversation with Childhood Trauma and Child Sexual Abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor and Brian, an active member of SotoNation, at 1: 47 : 46 PRO BLACK minded KING334MOBB states:

'I don't trust stats...'

IM2, what is your opinion of KING334MOBB agreeing with Avery Jarhman when he states statistics cannot be trusted?

Also, what is your opinion of KING334MOBB as a man!?

Do you believe Pro Black minded KING334MOBB is a reasonably well adjusted fellow citizen possessing the skills to intelligently engage in a discussion about issues affecting far too many black or American citizens of African descent?

Or do you believe as I, that PRO BLACK minded KING334MOBB is an emotional mess who in all probability was raised, nurtured and socialized by the AVERAGE black American woman who this apparent responsible woman speaks about her seven minute broadcast?

A seven minute broadcast during which Erica of BlacksUnited, shares her concerns about the DAMAGE and HARM the AVERAGE black American woman is doing to black American citizens, as well as America's black or African American community?

IM2, risking hostile public condemnation, threats of violence and illogical HATEFUL name-calling tossed at her by PRO BLACK minded citizens, the following apparent caring, strong, RESPONSIBLE American woman shares with our world her thoughts, concerns and opinions about a significant population of American citizens she believes is doing great emotional harm to our Nation's most precious assets, as well as impugning the image of black or American citizens of African descent.

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

IM2, I look forward to reading your cogent reply.

My hope is you and I can intelligently discuss SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, an UNHEALTHY, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE.

IM2, when I write about our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, I am referring to a significant population of American kids and teens IRRESPONSIBLY birthed by the SELFISH, IMMATURE, ARGUMENTATIVE "AVERAGE" black American woman who Ms. Erica of BlacksUnited speaks about in her heartfelt broadcast.

Peace.
___

Oh, puleeze. This does not reflect the black women I know. We white women have got our own skanks to deal with, too. The ones who hate themselves. betsey devos. valerie huber. The ones who sucked up to roy moore. Get off of this idea of blaming every person by race, sex, religion. Everyone participates in society, and each one is responsible individually for his or her actions.

Hello, Lysistrata.

What is your opinion of this woman's observations and concerns?

Peace.

Peace.

The only blacks slow to evolve are those like you. You get called names and threatened because you enable and empower white racism to continue. So let me know when you are ready to look at the way racism has impacted generations of blacks, including the very adults you are in here dissing who still have not been helped deal with the trauma we have consistently endured. You are a prime example of an effect that trauma has upon some black people. You and all your so called successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

Boyce Watkins.jpg

Forum List

Back