The childhood trauma that gets ignored

Then don't repeat it. I didn't ask for your fucking explanation. I am black, fully understand how the system theoretically is supposed to work and I am telling you it doesn't work that way for us. There is ample evidence of it and I should be the one tired of repeating this.
I wouldn't worry about fncceo too much, he's concern trolling.

He doesn't really care either way about what blacks go through.

Keep that in mind when communicating w/him.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Assumptions. As if someone should be hired just because they are black?
No one said anything about assumptions. Cant you read? :rolleyes:
A million undocumented? That means word of mouth, as if everyone is to be believed. Again, it is assumptions on your part.
Thats why I asked if you can read. It seems the word undocumented is tripping you up. :rolleyes:
Maybe you don't understand your own posts.. Undocumented doesn't mean it is a truth. It means not documents, which could also mean it is untrue. Not everything negative in peoples lives is because of race. Not all whites get the job they apply for, or the house they want to buy, etc. You try to make it seem as if all blacks should get whatever they apply for, just because they are black?
Sounds more like you dont understand english. How is getting rejected for a call back just because your name sounds Black have anything to do with getting every job you apply for you idiot? :rolleyes:
lol resort to name calling, as usual for yall. Someone ASSumes that is why they don't get the call back,.

A million undocumented? That means word of mouth, as if everyone is to be believed. Again, it is assumptions on your part.
Thats why I asked if you can read. It seems the word undocumented is tripping you up. :rolleyes:
Maybe you don't understand your own posts.. Undocumented doesn't mean it is a truth. It means not documents, which could also mean it is untrue. Not everything negative in peoples lives is because of race. Not all whites get the job they apply for, or the house they want to buy, etc. You try to make it seem as if all blacks should get whatever they apply for, just because they are black?
Sounds more like you dont understand english. How is getting rejected for a call back just because your name sounds Black have anything to do with getting every job you apply for you idiot? :rolleyes:
lol resort to name calling, as usual for yall. Someone ASSumes that is why they don't get the call back,.
When you act like an idiot expect me to point it out to you. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Assumptions. As if someone should be hired just because they are black?
Maybe you don't understand your own posts.. Undocumented doesn't mean it is a truth. It means not documents, which could also mean it is untrue. Not everything negative in peoples lives is because of race. Not all whites get the job they apply for, or the house they want tow buy, etc. You try to make it seem as if all blacks should get whatever they apply for, just because they are black?
You and IM2 look for excuses to use the race card. It is for the most part bullshit. I have worked places where blacks claimed they were fired because they were black, even though whites were fired for the same reason, usually lying on their application.

You like calling people nasty names to make yourself feel superior, carry on LOL

Maybe you don't understand your own posts.. Undocumented doesn't mean it is a truth. It means not documents, which could also mean it is untrue. Not everything negative in peoples lives is because of race. Not all whites get the job they apply for, or the house they want tow buy, etc. You try to make it seem as if all blacks should get whatever they apply for, just because they are black?
You and IM2 look for excuses to use the race card. It is for the most part bullshit. I have worked places where blacks claimed they were fired because they were black, even though whites were fired for the same reason, usually lying on their application.
You sound like an idiot. No such thing as a race card. There is only one card and its the white privilege card.

white-privilege-card.jpg

• Thanks
You like calling people nasty names to make yourself feel superior, carry on LOL
I only call people names to put a description to their traits. If you dont like it then dont act like an idiot. Problem solved. :rolleyes:

You sound like an idiot. No such thing as a race card. There is only one card and its the white privilege card.

white-privilege-card.jpg
You resort to name calling when you feel inferior and know you have no valid replies

white-privilege-card.jpg
You resort to name calling when you feel inferior and know you have no valid replies
I resort to name calling when the person I am talking to displays they are inferior. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry about fncceo too much, he's concern trolling.

He doesn't really care either way about what blacks go through.

Hello, Marc. When writing about "blacks" are you including a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed7.jpg

Marc, I am saddened you declined to further engage me in an intelligent discussion about my motivations...

Why does Michelle Obama try to look White?

Peace.

white-privilege-card.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. In your opinion is the concept of "White Privilege or Supremacy" responsible for inspiring President *"My Brother's Keeper"* and Mrs. *"GIRL POWER"* Obama's WH guests Shawn 'Jay-Z' Carter, Kendrick Lamar and Nasir 'Nas' Jones, all victims of potentially life scarring *'Childhood Trauma'* or *'Adverse Childhood Experiences' (#ACEs),* to compose music art vividly describing the VIOLENT, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL 'people and community harming behaviors' they personally engaged in, or witnessed their emotionally ill family members, fellow gang members or neighbors engaging in?

Is the concept of "White Privilege and Supremacy" responsible for President "My Brother's Keeper" Obama American urban-TRUTH-teller WH guests and friends FAILING to report to local law enforcement the VIOLENT SUIC!DAL HOMIC!DAL 'people and community harming behaviors' they personally witnessed other American citizens engaging in?

I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, an unhealthy, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE...

...that many President and First Lady Mrs. Obama's friends or WH guests vividly describe in their American music art, heard by people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb.

Nasir 'Nas' bin Olu Dara Jones.jpg
kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg
obama_carter_mack_millis_02.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter
; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back