The Chargers are nobodys team in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i never knew you did not like chargers.

By the way where you been,have not seen you in AGES? I cannot believe the NFL was stupid enough to think people in LA would embrace the chargers and spanos the fool he was seriously thought charger fans in SD would drive up to LA and support them after he gave them the middle finger.:rolleyes:

incredible that the chargers gave up THIS-
qualcomm16_top.jpg

4e30add3bcd40.image.jpg

10997781_792142570864390_6305301226385069432_o.jpg

for THAT a game against the chiefs and you can clearly see all the RED in the stadium:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

DuARZ99U4AAhVwk.jpg

No WONDER the NFL is concerned and wants the chargers back in SD.:lmao::laughing0301:

My reason for disliking the Chargers goes way back to my high school years as football player. I was very close to my high school coach, Earl Faison, who was a mentor to me.

He was a former Charger and was treated very badly by the organization as a player. There were many great individual players for the Chargers, but I despise the business side of their team.

He should be in the Hall of Fame.
Earl Faison - Wikipedia

I bet stupid Papageorgio thinks this is fake news too

Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged With Soliciting Sex In Trafficking Ring Bust | HuffPost

These guys wouldn't cheat. They are good men right Papa? Fucking idiot!

Why do I care about Kraft, you and Ramfan seem obsessed with him. I hate the Patriots, they beat my Raiders, who have no freaking home! I'm more concerned about them, than you, ramsfan, If Kraft is found guilty then he can pay the price, whatever that maybe.

I actually don't think it should be a crime. There are hundreds of thousands of poor women in America who have a commodity between their legs or between their nose and chin and there are hundreds of thousands of horny guys with a lot of disposable income.

Seems like the government is holding these women back from getting that money. They can come to my home and clean for 4 hours for $100 but they can't come and make the same amount for 15 minutes of work. It's stupid.

I would never sleep with a prostitute, not sure it would be all that safe and they are women who hate men, who are sleeping with men who hate and degrade women, not a real good combo in my opinion.
They don’t all hate men but they probably have daddy issues and a problem with being in healthy relationships.

There are lots of college girls who hook to pay for college. Or girls who need some extra money and they don’t have your morals.

And the guys might not degrade women. They might be nerds who can’t get any any other way.

You have not made a case for why it should stay black market

My reason for disliking the Chargers goes way back to my high school years as football player. I was very close to my high school coach, Earl Faison, who was a mentor to me.

He was a former Charger and was treated very badly by the organization as a player. There were many great individual players for the Chargers, but I despise the business side of their team.

Earl Faison - Wikipedia

Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged With Soliciting Sex In Trafficking Ring Bust | HuffPost

Why do I care about Kraft, you and Ramfan seem obsessed with him. I hate the Patriots, they beat my Raiders, who have no freaking home! I'm more concerned about them, than you, ramsfan, If Kraft is found guilty then he can pay the price, whatever that maybe.

I actually don't think it should be a crime. There are hundreds of thousands of poor women in America who have a commodity between their legs or between their nose and chin and there are hundreds of thousands of horny guys with a lot of disposable income.

Seems like the government is holding these women back from getting that money. They can come to my home and clean for 4 hours for $100 but they can't come and make the same amount for 15 minutes of work. It's stupid.

I would never sleep with a prostitute, not sure it would be all that safe and they are women who hate men, who are sleeping with men who hate and degrade women, not a real good combo in my opinion.
They don’t all hate men but they probably have daddy issues and a problem with being in healthy relationships.

There are lots of college girls who hook to pay for college. Or girls who need some extra money and they don’t have your morals.

And the guys might not degrade women. They might be nerds who can’t get any any other way.

ONE MORE TIME,take this babble somewhere else.

you are in the wrong thread,for that matter you are in the wrong SECTION/ read the freaking op,here it is for you in BLACK AND WHITE.

The organization has now come to grips and accepted it that they play 16 road games all year long now.:lmao::haha:

• L.A. didn’t invite them, San Diego is mad at them, and these are the results—even in a pint-sized soccer stadium, the transplanted team is drawing more opposing fans than “home” fans
And now look. Or don’t. Nobody is going to Chargers games.
Giving L.A. a second NFL team is like giving Miami a second snowplow. Nobody asked for it, nobody wants it and nobody knows what to do with it.
The Chargers Are Nobody’s Team

Reminds me of the days when the Rams were in stank louis other than the warner/faulk years when they had the greatest show on turf being the exception.

experts TRIED to tell spanos and the NFL this is what would happen if they moved,they just covered their ears and ignored them though like the arrogant A holes they are.

How much longer they think they will last if they keep pulling this shit on fans with all thise relocation BS? The fans are hearing about it around the country how san diego fans are flying banners accross the stadium telling spanos his chargers are not wanted and he cant stop them like he tried to is what is REALLY funny.:lmao:

Plane w/ banner flies over Coliseum: “NFL = No F'N Loyalty SD & OAK Deserve Better”

Kudos to the Oakland fans for doing the same thing in oakland with that snake mark davis.:thup:

why does the arrogant NFL always ignore facts that two teams in LA has NEVER worked and never will?:cuckoo::rolleyes:

I said two years ago this is what would happen in LA if the chargers were stupid enough to go there and it will happen in vegas as well if Mark Davis is as much a moron as Dean Spanos is in the dumb and dumber contest.:rolleyes:

Earl Faison - Wikipedia

I don’t care one way or the other if prostitution is made legal or not. That to me is again a state issue. Good topic, glad you brought it up.

I am ALSO interested in your thoughts on THIS post of mine as well that i just posted.

Uh dude whats all THIS babble of yours all about? Its not even sports related.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

stay on the topic of this thread please,WILL you?:rolleyes:

that being said,l will try this with you one more time to talk about the TOPIC.

Incredible that that moron spanos gave up THIS

qualcomm16_top.jpg

4e30add3bcd40.image.jpg

for THAT below? :cuckoo:

DuARZ99U4AAhVwk.jpg

what is so unbelievable about this is EVERYONE knew this would happen,it did not take a genius to see it was going to happen.

Dean Spanos and Mark Davis are slowly destroying the credibility of the game same as Robert Kraft has only THEY are doing it with these idiotic asinine relocations.:mad:

the best term for these two clowns spanos and mark davis is dumb and dumber.these two stupid ass clowns actually seriously think anybody in LA OR vegas will EVER care about the chargers or raiders in their new cities,what stupid morons.:rolleyes:

these two clowns have turned the NFL into the NO FAN LOYALTY league.fuck the NFL..
I’m not interested in this subject I just wanted to see what you thought about kraft.

Papa doesn’t think a scumbag like that is corrupt.

I am ALSO interested in your thoughts on THIS post of mine as well that i just posted.

Uh dude whats all THIS babble of yours all about? Its not even sports related.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

qualcomm16_top.jpg

4e30add3bcd40.image.jpg

DuARZ99U4AAhVwk.jpg

what is so unbelievable about this is EVERYONE knew this would happen,it did not take a genius to see it was going to happen.

Dean Spanos and Mark Davis are slowly destroying the credibility of the game same as Robert Kraft has only THEY are doing it with these idiotic asinine relocations.:mad:

the best term for these two clowns spanos and mark davis is dumb and dumber.these two stupid ass clowns actually seriously think anybody in LA OR vegas will EVER care about the chargers or raiders in their new cities,what stupid morons.:rolleyes:

these two clowns have turned the NFL into the NO FAN LOYALTY league.fuck the NFL..
I’m not interested in this subject I just wanted to see what you thought about kraft.

Of course not,what else would you expect from Pooper? He is as bad as anquity was who could never admit being wrong about the Rams not coming back to LA.:cuckoo: pooper is the same on that on EVERY topic.:rolleyes:

That just confirms your hunch was correct that he indeed thinks that it is fake news.:laughing0301:whats REALLY comical though is he confirmed that by posting a winner after your post,but we both already expected THAT.comedy gold.:iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

not that this will interest you i am sure but I am really getting a kick out of mark davis taking the raiders franchise down in disgrace. He said if the city of oakland filed a lawsuit against them that they would not play in oakland this year which was suppose to be their final season in oakland "more on that in a second."

well since they DID go ahead with the lawsuit,he started talking to all these different cities about playing there,NOBODY in vegas said he could,levi stadium said no,san diego said no,The Giants baseball team said no,so he is having to go back to oakland with his tail between his legs and play there again this year.:lmao::laughing0301:

thats just for STARTERS,the vegas stadium was suppose to be ready for the 2020 season,it is way behind schedule,it wont be ready until 2021.:laughing0301:

Davis will have the same problem the next two years spanos is having an LA .He will ALSO have an empty stadium to play in these last two years there.the second half of the season last year,Oakland started selling off all their tickets to visting fans just like san diego fans did their last year. in SD:D

as i said,dumb and dumber have really hurt the credibility with their relocations. Davis is the dumber of the two because he will have to play in an empty stadium now for TWO years.spanos is only the slightly less dumb of the two since he is richer.:D

after this season,I have to believe idiot spanos will sell the team,if he trys to move into inglewood with kroneke next season,they will have to tarp off the entire upper deck,that would be a a major embarrassment for the NFL.they dont want that,plus its well known they WANT spano to move back.:D

Last edited:

qualcomm16_top.jpg

4e30add3bcd40.image.jpg

DuARZ99U4AAhVwk.jpg

Of course not,what else would you expect from Pooper?

That just confirms your hunch was correct that he indeed thinks that it is fake news.:laughing0301:whats really though is he confirmed that by posting a winner after your post,but we both already expected THAT.comedy gold.:iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

not that this will interest you i am sure but I am really getting a kick out of mark davis taking the raiders franchise down in disgrace. He said if the city of oakland filed a lawsuit against them that they would not play in oakland this year which was suppose to be their final season in oakland "more on that in a second."

well since they DID go ahead with the lawsuit,he started talking to all these different cities about playing there,NOBODY in vegas said he could,levi stadium said so,san diego said no,so he is having to go back to oakland with his tail between his legs and play there again this year.:lmao::laughing0301: thats just for STARTERS,the vegas stadium was suppose to be ready for the 2020 season,it is way behind schedule,it wont be ready until 2021.:laughing0301:

Davis will have the same problem the next two years spanos is having an LA .He will ALSO have an empty stadium to play in these last two years there.the second half of the season last year,Oakland started selling off all their tickets to visting fans just like san diego fans did their last year.:D

as i said,dumb and dumber have really hurt the credibility with their relocations. Davis is the dumber of the two because he will have to play in an empty stadium now for TWO years.spanos is only the slightly less dumb of the two since he is richer.:D

after this season,I have to believe idiot spanos will sell the team,if he trys to move into inglewood with kroneke next season,they will have to tarp off the e ntire upper deck,that would be a a major embarrassment for the NFL.they dont want that,plus its well known they WANT spano to move back.:D

I tell you nuts that the guy needs to be prosecuted and I don't really care and you tell me I am calling it fake news? LOL! How fucking stupid of you. If Kraft broke the law and he is found guilty then he gets punished, I am all for that. You are the dumbest and most juvenile poster on this board. Continue on with this lie. Surprised you are smart enough to breathe on your own.

I said two years ago when the vegas approval came it was the worst deal in sports history.eorst deal ever,the NFL owners obviously hate mark davis worse than i ever imagined because that was the worst thing they could do was to give him the approval to move to vegas.as i said back then and i am saying it now STILL,the nfl owners approving the vegas move,that was like if i was in the ocean and i saw a shark out there and i sealybobo was going to go out in the ocean and swim and i kept my mouth shit about it,i would be signing his death warrent,well that is what the NFL has done with mark davis because this vegas thing has totally imploded on on him,its bad enough he has to go back to oakland for ANOTHER year but have to play there for the 2020 season AS WELL?

mark davis has money problems as it is,that was WHY he had a firesale getting rid of all his star players because the idiot spent so much money on signing gruden he has very little money at all now. he is going to have to sell the team to new owner and that owner will NOT be stupid like davis to move them there going from the 6th biggest media market in the country to a small 45th rank market.no he will be MUCH smarter than that moron davis and will want to STAY in oakland.:abgg2q.jpg:

ESPECIALLY after he sees how spanos is bombing in LA with the chargers.:laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao:

speaking of that here is a great article on how WHY the raiders would bomb in vegas with fans same as the chargers are in LA/:yes_text12: the raiders bombed in LA and they somehow think moving to ANOTHER state,the most bankrupt city in america,that they will do berter/

oh my god.as i said,dumb and dumber.:iyfyus.jpg::lmao:

this writer unlike mark davis and dean spanos.HE get it.:2up::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Raiders’ planned move to Las Vegas would badly hurt the franchise for many reasons, chief among them is the dubious notion that there is a “global Raiders brand” led by an army of nationwide fans that “travel well.”
Raiders ‘Global’ Brand Is a Myth

Last edited:
I said two years ago when the vegas approval came it was the worst deal in sports history.eorst deal ever,the NFL owners obviously hate mark davis worse than i ever imagined because that was the worst thing they could do was to give him the approval to move to vegas.as i said back then and i am saying it now STILL,the nfl owners approving the vegas move,that was like if i was in the ocean and i saw a shark out there and i sealybobo was going to go out in the ocean and swim and i kept my mouth shit about it,i would be signing his death warrent,well that is what the NFL has done with mark davis because this vegas thing has totally imploded on on him,its bad enough he has to go back to oakland for ANOTHER year but have to play there for the 2020 season AS WELL?

mark davis has money problems as it is,that was WHY he had a firesale getting rid of all his star players because the idiot spent so much money on signing gruden he has very little money at all now. he is going to have to sell the team to new owner and that owner will NOT be stupid like davis to move them there going from the 6th biggest media market in the country to a small 45th rank market.no he will be MUCH smarter than that moron davis and will want to STAY in oakland.:abgg2q.jpg:

ESPECIALLY after he sees how spanos is bombing in LA with the chargers.:laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao:

speaking of that here is a great article on how WHY the raiders would bomb in vegas with fans same as the chargers are in LA/:yes_text12: the raiders bombed in LA and they somehow think moving to ANOTHER state,the most bankrupt city in america,that they will do berter/

this writer unlike mark davis and dean spanos.HE get it.:2up::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Raiders’ planned move to Las Vegas would badly hurt the franchise for many reasons, chief among them is the dubious notion that there is a “global Raiders brand” led by an army of nationwide fans that “travel well.”
For the Oakland Raiders fan I have sympathy. Screwed over multiple times and still loyal to a team they love. With a bad stadium. I believe the move to Las Vegas will be great for the team. Tourists will go to the games if residents do not sellout the stadium themselves. But not good for the Oakland fans. The city of Oakland has had decades to fix this. I am not a propenent of government paying for stadiums. But helping out with that bad stadium they play in could have been fixed a couple of decades ago at a much cheaper price.

For the Oakland Raiders fan I have sympathy. Screwed over multiple times and still loyal to a team they love. With a bad stadium. I believe the move to Las Vegas will be great for the team. Tourists will go to the games if residents do not sellout the stadium themselves. But not good for the Oakland fans. The city of Oakland has had decades to fix this. I am not a propenent of government paying for stadiums. But helping out with that bad stadium they play in could have been fixed a couple of decades ago at a much cheaper price.
I understand the nfl uses this problem to their advantage. Imagine if it’s time to build a new stadium in Detroit or Minnesota. So the team threatens either the city pay or they will move.

Corporations do this all the time. Look at amazon. If nyc won’t give them a tax break they’ll go to a state that will.

I understand the nfl uses this problem to their advantage. Imagine if it’s time to build a new stadium in Detroit or Minnesota. So the team threatens either the city pay or they will move.

Corporations do this all the time. Look at amazon. If nyc won’t give them a tax break they’ll go to a state that will.

NYC bid for Amazon and won over several other cities, now the left wing nuts are upset, so NYC reneged on the deal. Amazon will take their $150,000 a year jobs and their billions in revenue and go else where. Smart move on Amazons part.

Okay with that being said, how about the OP? also, dont believe everything you hear from the lamestream media. dont expect the Raiders to be in Vegas. There will be a team there but it wont be the Raiders. The city of oakland has a lawsuit against the Raiders and the NFL and it is airtight. The NFL has rules in place now that make it much more difficult for a team to move to another city than they had back in the mid 90's when the rams,oilers and cleveland browns left.

these relocation moves by the rams,raiders and chargers were done ONLY FOR MONEY. the owners are suppose to try and work out and get something done with their cities.davis and spanos never did that,that is why i was very dissapointed with san diego for not filing a lawsuit against the NFL when the chargers left because they have as much a strong case against the NFL as oakland does.the city of SD did not file because their city officials dont have a passion for the chargers like the city of oakland does for the raiders.

expect the raiders to stay in oakland and here is why.

art modell of the browns tried to move the browns from cleveland to balitmore as you recall but when cleveland threatened a lawsuit against him,to avoid going to court, he settled with cleveland and avoided court by leaving the name and colors in Cleveland. well the city of oakland has an even stronger case against the NFL than cleveland does,here is THAT story.

oh and thats the major problem with the vegas deal is they are counting on tourists. these are going to be tourists who dont give a crap about the raiders,they are just there to be in vegas,they dont care about football,and they sure wont consistantly go there for 8 weeks a year.

Breaking. Oakland has ALSO filed a lawsuit against corrupt NFL.yahoo!!!

In the second post i made on that thread,the planitfful lawsuit is detaIled in it,the trolls here did not even bother to read it since they think they know everything,they just posted a smiley in defeat just like they will do here at this post,its a given,but the link is VERY detailed and is a long read with many key facts how the NFL and mark davis violated NFL relocation rules and never tried to get anything done in oakland.

oh as you can see,i ALSO got a new development on that situation in my thread in my latest post here.

Breaking. Oakland has ALSO filed a lawsuit against corrupt NFL.yahoo!!!

Last edited:

yeah Minnesota was stupid,they should have been wise like oakland,st louis and san diego and should have told them- go build your own fucking stadium.

I wont give the NFL a dime, they are so corrupt,this being the latest example how they put a fucking shiny brand new stadium ahead of fan loyalty and tradition.thats all that matters to them now is a fucking shiny brand new stadium.screw their new stadiums and the NFL. as i have said before,the Ram games are the ONLY games i watch and that is ONLY to look at their cool looking uniforms,them winning is just a bonus for me,nothing more. I dont get into winning and losing anymore like i used to i used to never miss monday night football,i did not care who the teams were i always tuned in. havent done since 95 after the Rams left LA.

Earl Faison - Wikipedia

So now this Kraft story has a new angle, it looks like this whore house was also involved in human trafficking. So is the NFL going to force Kraft to sell the team?

wow i never knew you did not like chargers.

By the way where you been,have not seen you in AGES? I cannot believe the NFL was stupid enough to think people in LA would embrace the chargers and spanos the fool he was seriously thought charger fans in SD would drive up to LA and support them after he gave them the middle finger.:rolleyes:

incredible that the chargers gave up THIS-
qualcomm16_top.jpg

4e30add3bcd40.image.jpg

for THAT a game against the chiefs and you can clearly see all the RED in the stadium:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

DuARZ99U4AAhVwk.jpg

No WONDER the NFL is concerned and wants the chargers back in SD.:lmao::laughing0301:

Earl Faison - Wikipedia

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

So now this Kraft story has a new angle, it looks like this whore house was also involved in human trafficking. So is the NFL going to force Kraft to sell the team?

They will literally try anything to beat the patriots. This one won’t work either.

They will literally try anything to beat the patriots. This one won’t work either.

Are you saying that Kraft was set up as part of a conspiracy? Rams fan might buy into that one.

NYC bid for Amazon and won over several other cities, now the left wing nuts are upset, so NYC reneged on the deal. Amazon will take their $150,000 a year jobs and their billions in revenue and go else where. Smart move on Amazons part.
I don’t mind so much so long as they keep it in America.

But just remember what you condoned. You think corporations should pay no taxes because they employ people. That’s totally a republican idea. But guess what? Eventually our taxes will have to go up to make up for the lost revenue. It’s already happening now. We need to repair infrastructure and they are debating how to pay for it.

The rich have successfully shifted the tax burden more onto us since Reagan. Even under obama and Clinton. Clinton was constantly giving the gop house things so he could get things passed?

My bills are so low I’ll be ok. But I think most Americans won’t be any better off in 2024 than they were in 2015

I don’t mind so much so long as they keep it in America.

But just remember what you condoned. You think corporations should pay no taxes because they employ people. That’s totally a republican idea. But guess what? Eventually our taxes will have to go up to make up for the lost revenue. It’s already happening now. We need to repair infrastructure and they are debating how to pay for it.

The rich have successfully shifted the tax burden more onto us since Reagan. Even under obama and Clinton. Clinton was constantly giving the gop house things so he could get things passed?
My bills are so low I’ll be ok. But I think most Americans won’t be any better off in 2024 than they were in 2015

I never said corporations should pay no taxes. I am actually against corporate welfare, so you are wrong, I am saying NYC bid for the company and reneged on their deal. Amazon will take their jobs else where, except Michigan, that’s a dead state. It’s where sports teams and businesses go to die

yeah Minnesota was stupid,they should have been wise like oakland,st louis and san diego and should have told them- go build your own fucking stadium.

I wont give the NFL a dime, they are so corrupt,this being the latest example how they put a fucking shiny brand new stadium ahead of fan loyalty and tradition.thats all that matters to them now is a fucking shiny brand new stadium.screw their new stadiums and the NFL. as i have said before,the Ram games are the ONLY games i watch and that is ONLY to look at their cool looking uniforms,them winning is just a bonus for me,nothing more. I dont get into winning and losing anymore like i used to i used to never miss monday night football,i did not care who the teams were i always tuned in. havent done since 95 after the Rams left LA.
If you vote republican then you should be perfectly ok with corporations holding cities hostage with their product if it’s financially beneficial to do so. Free market capitalism baby! Don’t be a snowflake. Don’t like the product? Watch bowling.

And is it true he wasn’t just a customer he is also an owner of the brothel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back