The Chargers are nobodys team in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said two years ago when the vegas approval came it was the worst deal in sports history.eorst deal ever,the NFL owners obviously hate mark davis worse than i ever imagined because that was the worst thing they could do was to give him the approval to move to vegas.as i said back then and i am saying it now STILL,the nfl owners approving the vegas move,that was like if i was in the ocean and i saw a shark out there and i sealybobo was going to go out in the ocean and swim and i kept my mouth shit about it,i would be signing his death warrent,well that is what the NFL has done with mark davis because this vegas thing has totally imploded on on him,its bad enough he has to go back to oakland for ANOTHER year but have to play there for the 2020 season AS WELL?

mark davis has money problems as it is,that was WHY he had a firesale getting rid of all his star players because the idiot spent so much money on signing gruden he has very little money at all now. he is going to have to sell the team to new owner and that owner will NOT be stupid like davis to move them there going from the 6th biggest media market in the country to a small 45th rank market.no he will be MUCH smarter than that moron davis and will want to STAY in oakland.:abgg2q.jpg:

ESPECIALLY after he sees how spanos is bombing in LA with the chargers.:laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao:

speaking of that here is a great article on how WHY the raiders would bomb in vegas with fans same as the chargers are in LA/:yes_text12: the raiders bombed in LA and they somehow think moving to ANOTHER state,the most bankrupt city in america,that they will do berter/

oh my god.as i said,dumb and dumber.:iyfyus.jpg::lmao:

this writer unlike mark davis and dean spanos.HE get it.:2up::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Raidersā€™ planned move to Las Vegas would badly hurt the franchise for many reasons, chief among them is the dubious notion that there is a ā€œglobal Raiders brandā€ led by an army of nationwide fans that ā€œtravel well.ā€
Raiders ā€˜Globalā€™ Brand Is a Myth
For the Oakland Raiders fan I have sympathy. Screwed over multiple times and still loyal to a team they love. With a bad stadium. I believe the move to Las Vegas will be great for the team. Tourists will go to the games if residents do not sellout the stadium themselves. But not good for the Oakland fans. The city of Oakland has had decades to fix this. I am not a propenent of government paying for stadiums. But helping out with that bad stadium they play in could have been fixed a couple of decades ago at a much cheaper price.
I understand the nfl uses this problem to their advantage. Imagine if itā€™s time to build a new stadium in Detroit or Minnesota. So the team threatens either the city pay or they will move.

Corporations do this all the time. Look at amazon. If nyc wonā€™t give them a tax break theyā€™ll go to a state that will.

NYC bid for Amazon and won over several other cities, now the left wing nuts are upset, so NYC reneged on the deal. Amazon will take their $150,000 a year jobs and their billions in revenue and go else where. Smart move on Amazons part.
I donā€™t mind so much so long as they keep it in America.

But just remember what you condoned. You think corporations should pay no taxes because they employ people. Thatā€™s totally a republican idea. But guess what? Eventually our taxes will have to go up to make up for the lost revenue. Itā€™s already happening now. We need to repair infrastructure and they are debating how to pay for it.

The rich have successfully shifted the tax burden more onto us since Reagan. Even under obama and Clinton. Clinton was constantly giving the gop house things so he could get things passed?
My bills are so low Iā€™ll be ok. But I think most Americans wonā€™t be any better off in 2024 than they were in 2015

I never said corporations should pay no taxes. I am actually against corporate welfare, so you are wrong, I am saying NYC bid for the company and reneged on their deal. Amazon will take their jobs else where, except Michigan, thatā€™s a dead state. Itā€™s where sports teams and businesses go to die
Hey fuck you! Lol

My reason for disliking the Chargers goes way back to my high school years as football player. I was very close to my high school coach, Earl Faison, who was a mentor to me.

He was a former Charger and was treated very badly by the organization as a player. There were many great individual players for the Chargers, but I despise the business side of their team.

He should be in the Hall of Fame.
Earl Faison - Wikipedia

I bet stupid Papageorgio thinks this is fake news too

Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged With Soliciting Sex In Trafficking Ring Bust | HuffPost

These guys wouldn't cheat. They are good men right Papa? Fucking idiot!

Why do I care about Kraft, you and Ramfan seem obsessed with him. I hate the Patriots, they beat my Raiders, who have no freaking home! I'm more concerned about them, than you, ramsfan, If Kraft is found guilty then he can pay the price, whatever that maybe.

I actually don't think it should be a crime. There are hundreds of thousands of poor women in America who have a commodity between their legs or between their nose and chin and there are hundreds of thousands of horny guys with a lot of disposable income.

Seems like the government is holding these women back from getting that money. They can come to my home and clean for 4 hours for $100 but they can't come and make the same amount for 15 minutes of work. It's stupid.

I would never sleep with a prostitute, not sure it would be all that safe and they are women who hate men, who are sleeping with men who hate and degrade women, not a real good combo in my opinion.
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.
I agree. Explain why heā€™s wrong in your opinion

Why do I care about Kraft, you and Ramfan seem obsessed with him. I hate the Patriots, they beat my Raiders, who have no freaking home! I'm more concerned about them, than you, ramsfan, If Kraft is found guilty then he can pay the price, whatever that maybe.

I actually don't think it should be a crime. There are hundreds of thousands of poor women in America who have a commodity between their legs or between their nose and chin and there are hundreds of thousands of horny guys with a lot of disposable income.

Seems like the government is holding these women back from getting that money. They can come to my home and clean for 4 hours for $100 but they can't come and make the same amount for 15 minutes of work. It's stupid.

I would never sleep with a prostitute, not sure it would be all that safe and they are women who hate men, who are sleeping with men who hate and degrade women, not a real good combo in my opinion.
They donā€™t all hate men but they probably have daddy issues and a problem with being in healthy relationships.

There are lots of college girls who hook to pay for college. Or girls who need some extra money and they donā€™t have your morals.

And the guys might not degrade women. They might be nerds who canā€™t get any any other way.

You have not made a case for why it should stay black market

So now this Kraft story has a new angle, it looks like this whore house was also involved in human trafficking. So is the NFL going to force Kraft to sell the team?
And is it true he wasnā€™t just a customer he is also an owner of the brothel?

I hadnā€™t heard he was an owner, that is news.

They donā€™t all hate men but they probably have daddy issues and a problem with being in healthy relationships.

There are lots of college girls who hook to pay for college. Or girls who need some extra money and they donā€™t have your morals.

And the guys might not degrade women. They might be nerds who canā€™t get any any other way.

So now this Kraft story has a new angle, it looks like this whore house was also involved in human trafficking. So is the NFL going to force Kraft to sell the team?

They will literally try anything to beat the patriots. This one wonā€™t work either.

Are you saying that Kraft was set up as part of a conspiracy? Rams fan might buy into that one.
Well think about this. We know the patriots will cheat. Use binoculars and read peoples playbooks, deflate balls, god knows what else dirty theyā€™ve done. For all we know it was them who released that tape of the Kansas City running back right before the playoffs.

So anyways, Iā€™m sure other owners know kraft likes the whores. The lions head coach used to work for New England so he probably knows.

And if he knows kraft is shameless and ruthless about winning, and has played very dirty tricks, why not set up kraft in a sting. Anything to throw a wrench in that well oiled machine. Lol

And is it true he wasnā€™t just a customer he is also an owner of the brothel?

I hadnā€™t heard he was an owner, that is news.
Donā€™t quote me

They will literally try anything to beat the patriots. This one wonā€™t work either.

Are you saying that Kraft was set up as part of a conspiracy? Rams fan might buy into that one.

He's in on it! If you look carefully at the police press conference, there were lots of contrails in the sky above! I wouldn't put it past ram fool to have even slipped some fluoride into Mr. Kraft's toothpaste!

He's in on it! If you look carefully at the police press conference, there were lots of contrails in the sky above! I wouldn't put it past ram fool to have even slipped some fluoride into Mr. Kraft's toothpaste!
Thereā€™s another thread about patriot fans blasting Robert Kraft for endorsing trump.

Do you suppose thatā€™s why they took him down?

Nearly all NFL owners are Trump supporters.
Thereā€™s another thread about patriot fans blasting Robert Kraft for endorsing trump.

Many NFL owners are Trump supporters. Kraft alone donated 1 million to Trumps campaign.

NFL owners donated big money to Trump

Many NFL owners are Trump supporters. Kraft alone donated 1 million to Trumps campaign.

Every corporation votes republican. Every ceo. Every vp. They should. Republican way works for them

Every corporation donates to the Republican candidate and every corporation donates to the democrat candidate

Every corporation votes republican. Every ceo. Every vp. They should. Republican way works for them

Of course. Cater to the 1%, and the crumbs will eventually "trickle down" to the masses.

Stupid statement. Ever heard of Jeff Bezos?

Or Bill Gates, Ted Turner, George Soro?

Warren Buffett.

There are exceptions. Rich guys who believe the rich should pay more so the poor donā€™t have to pay.

A progressive tax. Yes there are progressive rich folks who believe in this. What about the few like them and hillary or the obamas or Bernie Sanders.

Warren Buffett.
And those men are all correct. The system is corrupt and the rich shouldnā€™t be the ones getting all the tax breaks.

These men are right. It makes perfect sense. If trump would have given a middle class only tax break that would have benefitted everyone including the rich because we go to their corporations and spend that money.

All these men realize they have more money than god. More than theyā€™ll ever need in ten lifetimes.

Republicans say they need tax breaks meanwhile our infrastructure needs repair.

Certainly erased Smollett from the headlines.

I said two years ago when the vegas approval came it was the worst deal in sports history.eorst deal ever,the NFL owners obviously hate mark davis worse than i ever imagined because that was the worst thing they could do was to give him the approval to move to vegas.as i said back then and i am saying it now STILL,the nfl owners approving the vegas move,that was like if i was in the ocean and i saw a shark out there and i sealybobo was going to go out in the ocean and swim and i kept my mouth shit about it,i would be signing his death warrent,well that is what the NFL has done with mark davis because this vegas thing has totally imploded on on him,its bad enough he has to go back to oakland for ANOTHER year but have to play there for the 2020 season AS WELL?

mark davis has money problems as it is,that was WHY he had a firesale getting rid of all his star players because the idiot spent so much money on signing gruden he has very little money at all now. he is going to have to sell the team to new owner and that owner will NOT be stupid like davis to move them there going from the 6th biggest media market in the country to a small 45th rank market.no he will be MUCH smarter than that moron davis and will want to STAY in oakland.:abgg2q.jpg:

ESPECIALLY after he sees how spanos is bombing in LA with the chargers.:laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao:

speaking of that here is a great article on how WHY the raiders would bomb in vegas with fans same as the chargers are in LA/:yes_text12: the raiders bombed in LA and they somehow think moving to ANOTHER state,the most bankrupt city in america,that they will do berter/

oh my god.as i said,dumb and dumber.:iyfyus.jpg::lmao:

this writer unlike mark davis and dean spanos.HE get it.:2up::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Raidersā€™ planned move to Las Vegas would badly hurt the franchise for many reasons, chief among them is the dubious notion that there is a ā€œglobal Raiders brandā€ led by an army of nationwide fans that ā€œtravel well.ā€
Raiders ā€˜Globalā€™ Brand Is a Myth
For the Oakland Raiders fan I have sympathy. Screwed over multiple times and still loyal to a team they love. With a bad stadium. I believe the move to Las Vegas will be great for the team. Tourists will go to the games if residents do not sellout the stadium themselves. But not good for the Oakland fans. The city of Oakland has had decades to fix this. I am not a propenent of government paying for stadiums. But helping out with that bad stadium they play in could have been fixed a couple of decades ago at a much cheaper price.
I understand the nfl uses this problem to their advantage. Imagine if itā€™s time to build a new stadium in Detroit or Minnesota. So the team threatens either the city pay or they will move.

Corporations do this all the time. Look at amazon. If nyc wonā€™t give them a tax break theyā€™ll go to a state that will.

yeah Minnesota was stupid,they should have been wise like oakland,st louis and san diego and should have told them- go build your own fucking stadium.

I wont give the NFL a dime, they are so corrupt,this being the latest example how they put a fucking shiny brand new stadium ahead of fan loyalty and tradition.thats all that matters to them now is a fucking shiny brand new stadium.screw their new stadiums and the NFL. as i have said before,the Ram games are the ONLY games i watch and that is ONLY to look at their cool looking uniforms,them winning is just a bonus for me,nothing more. I dont get into winning and losing anymore like i used to i used to never miss monday night football,i did not care who the teams were i always tuned in. havent done since 95 after the Rams left LA.
If you vote republican then you should be perfectly ok with corporations holding cities hostage with their product if itā€™s financially beneficial to do so. Free market capitalism baby! Donā€™t be a snowflake. Donā€™t like the product? Watch bowling.

Uh you got me confused with PC,how MANY freaking times have i said to you in the past only an idiot will ST

Well think about this. We know the patriots will cheat. Use binoculars and read peoples playbooks, deflate balls, god knows what else dirty theyā€™ve done. For all we know it was them who released that tape of the Kansas City running back right before the playoffs.

So anyways, Iā€™m sure other owners know kraft likes the whores. The lions head coach used to work for New England so he probably knows.

And if he knows kraft is shameless and ruthless about winning, and has played very dirty tricks, why not set up kraft in a sting. Anything to throw a wrench in that well oiled machine. Lol

you totally took him to school..well done.:beer:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::udaman::yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::thankusmile:

for the last freaking one hundreth time,get it RIGHT,you mean RepubliCRATS.:rolleyes::cuckoo::rolleyes:

What do Democrats get? For every 75 cents the Republicans get Democrats get 25 cents?

there you go again with your fantasys in your warped world you live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back