The Change Begins in Truckistan

But I think that, with each repeat, more and more of us wake up and get angry enough to fight.
This is the thing...YOU may have...and I have been calling this Covid BS...bullshit... since 2020...

I have literally been calling Covid a scam since March of 2020...ANY person who simply thought critically could see that this thing was a complete ruse.

Now how long did it take for the other dumb fuckers to catch up?

It takes time...years...and it has to be soooo obvious that people literally have to see the lie in front of their face.

No...most people, though not stupid, are blind....and happily so.

Yep... my son and daughter in law were over last night.
In June they are going on a trip to London and Ireland... they were happy to hear just yesterday Britain dropped their ludicrous "2 day" travel bans. They will be free to roam about and go where they want.
The leftist stranglehold is ending. Now we need to remember they did it come election time.
Yes...it's just a happy moment until you vote/revote your selected jail guards in...then the BS will resume.

Jesus...I have to get to Glasgow again while I still can!

This is the thing...YOU may have...and I have been calling this Covid BS...bullshit... since 2020...

I have literally been calling Covid a scam since March of 2020...ANY person who simply thought critically could see that this thing was a complete ruse.

Now how long did it take for the other dumb fuckers to catch up?

It takes time...years...and it has to be soooo obvious that people literally have to see the lie in front of their face.

No...most people, though not stupid, are blind....and happily so.
I see little signs that more and more people are getting it. And the lie IS becoming more obvious. I spend a lot of time hollering at those who are willfully ignorant. At least in this forum, they are easy to shout down. That happens often enough and even the slowest will start to understand.

I have managed to turn a couple members of my family, for which I'm grateful.

Mid terms...they have protests going on everywhere.

They realize now that they have pushed the sheep too far.

They are gonna drop all of the barriers...let the herd calm.

Then they can vote for their selected jail guards (political candidates).

Then the BS will resume.

I see little signs that more and more people are getting it. And the lie IS becoming more obvious. I spend a lot of time hollering at those who are willfully ignorant. At least in this forum, they are easy to shout down. That happens often enough and even the slowest will start to understand.

I have managed to turn a couple members of my family, for which I'm grateful.
This is the thing.

The stomach rules all.

Shortages coming?

Inflation?

Covid no longer needed.

Bellies grumble...people will move anyway you tell them.

Forum List

Back