Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary Johnson win election in 2016

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
Actually, this candidate already this year, the strongest of the Republicans, but Americans in the rich man's party chose Trump and it was perhaps because now I realized that it was for that Cruz should have the opportunity if he gets nominated that I want then, and I hope and I now want to Cruz because Trumps win it will take eight years before it can become Cruz next round as I do not want to now. Limit next to Mexico I do not want this evening in Europe, I want Hillary now.

So it will be a decisive round duel between Cruz and Hillary already in 2020.

What do you others about Cruz? Is he not the right conservative policies that may be his last chance as top politicians in America already in 2020.

Do you think Cruz is the right person to challenge Clinton, and it will be Clinton even though it is smooth election with Johnson participation.

• Banned
Ted Cruz are just too many people's sight, but all in the majority chose Trump who was a miscalculation.

• Banned
Cruz is a creepy loser.

Never happened. His big chance is if Hillary wins this year he is elected by the American people the association next round instead that the 2020 election.

• Banned
I know some of you others want negro Carson Clinton wins in 2016.

• Banned
Otherwise, to say this night is that Ted Cruz has many good opportunity in the next election if it becomes Clinton in the White House around New Year when she is chosen.

If it will be Clinton will be a wonderful opportunity for Cruz next time. Also, we will enjoy the moment when the Canadian-born challenger Clinton's second round of 4 years. He is one of the favorites to win.

So it all with perhaps the strongest challenger to Clinton already in 2016 was born in Canada and had everything that could make him president but now it wait until 2020 to be his second chance really his greatest chance of Clinton will be the winners in the elections in 2016 ...

What here believe Johnson can win the election this year. Not totally impossible, or what seems. If he reaches over 30 percents.

2020??? I just want to survive it this year.

Forum List

Back