The Catholic Church encourages and helps illegals

I like this site because it criticizes the Catholic Church, yet is (truly) Catholic.

For some time I have suspected that the CC was in cahoots w/ the govt but now we have details.

I know of American Catholics who have not been helped much by such organizations as Catholic Charities, yet the CC seems to have endless money (obtained from its members and from govt) to help people who break US law.
The title has been sanitzed. The original was Uki Goni, The Real Odessa: Smuggling The Nazis to Peron's Argentina. The Buenos Aires church would not open its doors to the Madres des Plaza de Mayo and other inquiring relatives of 30,000 desaparecidos.

For a more comprehensive image of religion's violence and collusion with the State, see Graziano, Divine Violence: Spectacle, Psychosexuality and Radical Christianity in the Argentine 'Dirty War.'

The Church likes money....so what's new?

This Church has nothing to do with Jesus.

I like this site because it criticizes the Catholic Church, yet is (truly) Catholic.

For some time I have suspected that the CC was in cahoots w/ the govt but now we have details.

I know of American Catholics who have not been helped much by such organizations as Catholic Charities, yet the CC seems to have endless money (obtained from its members and from govt) to help people who break US law.
The Vatican is part of the Cabal, the Illuminati and One World Government. A gaggle of Satanists and child trafficking pedophiles.

what do you mean it is not indefensible?

I don't see how the Vatican can justify themselves being protected and not others. To me it is as simple as that.
The rejection of international borders on moral grounds is a defensible position. Why should people starve in, say, Mexico, when there is abundance over the border? Can a moral law prohibit seeking out life-giving, life-sustaining goods and services? Maybe not.

Forum List

Back