The Catholic Church encourages and helps illegals

The Prog propaganda Jesus is leading to mass deaths.
yeh, when they mention Jesus at all it is just to make some political point (after twisting His words into a mangled pretzel) or to win an election because, by gosh, those clueless Americans .. some of them know the Bible and stuff..

The one you claim that is leading us into all these wars?
the progs led us into the worst, most bloody wars of all: the war on the unborn

and ending R v Wade is not going to end that bloody war.

And i have news for all Democrats: If the elite Dimrats you vote for would kill unborn children and advocate killing even more w/ their policies, your life, Democrats, aren't worth diddly either. Just wait until you cross "them"

the progs led us into the worst, most bloody wars of all: the war on the unborn

and ending R v Wade is not going to end that bloody war.

And i have news for all Democrats: If the elite Dimrats you vote for would kill unborn children and advocate killing even more w/ their policies, your life, Democrats, aren't worth diddly either. Just wait until you cross "them"

I'm pro-life so confine your rants to elsewhere.

Just because the people are brown and born, Jesus isn't instructing you to kill them.

I like this site because it criticizes the Catholic Church, yet is (truly) Catholic.

For some time I have suspected that the CC was in cahoots w/ the govt but now we have details.

I know of American Catholics who have not been helped much by such organizations as Catholic Charities, yet the CC seems to have endless money (obtained from its members and from govt) to help people who break US law.
As stated it is not the Church place to determine who is breaking the law and it is the Church job to protect those who are in danger, persecuted and could lose their life.

Jesus was a law breaker and his followers do what they believe is right during times when the World is so wrong!

The source ..."Church Militant"? Surely the blog is not on the side of Catholics or mainstream Protestant Sects so what is "Church Militant's agenda? My guess it's ultra left and pro-abortion and the Catholic Church is the favorite target these days.

The source ..."Church Militant"? Surely the blog is not on the side of Catholics or mainstream Protestant Sects so what is "Church Militant's agenda? My guess it's ultra left and pro-abortion and the Catholic Church is the favorite target these days.

Obviously you did not read the link.

I read the link. "Donate $10 a month to fight organized religion. Did I mis-read it? Did you mis-read it?

Why after reading the link would you take that as left? Did you read the link? It's condemning the church for helping illegal immigrants.

Why after reading the link would you take that as left? Did you read the link? It's condemning the church for helping illegal immigrants.
Mexico is generally Catholic. Catholics feel an affinity for the dying and dead illegals in the desert and so do other religious organizations. If you want to place the blame for the thousands of deaths of illegal aliens crossing the border you need to look at the Biden administration not the Catholic church. The source is is in the business of condemning organized religions. Pick an issue and they can find a victim. I wonder what they said about Mother Teresa?

Last edited:

I like this site because it criticizes the Catholic Church, yet is (truly) Catholic.

For some time I have suspected that the CC was in cahoots w/ the govt but now we have details.

I know of American Catholics who have not been helped much by such organizations as Catholic Charities, yet the CC seems to have endless money (obtained from its members and from govt) to help people who break US law.
So do Jewish organ
It’s big $$$

The Church hasn't been following the teachings of Jesus since the early 60s. Vatican II pretty much demolished the Church
It was taken over by lawless Satanists (yeh, I know, that is redundant)
It’s not redundant, it is bold. . Even if many Vatican II changes were unwelcome to the more devout traditional ranks, if anyone strictly obeyed the practices and documents from Vatican II they would be a saint. . Not sure how you are imagining God judging souls, but most sin does not emanate from worshipping Jesus in a bit of an off manor, --- it is more obvious and pronounced, by and large.

As it is, I very much favor, as in this case, many of Church Militant's positions, even if they sound a bit too mean.

Last edited:
It's not the churches place to determine who is here legally or not. It's not their place to discriminate in helping people either.
Try to keep up. It doesn't require any determination when most debauching the Mexican border are genuflectors.

Forum List

Back