I loved that movie Michael Moore did where he offers French school children food American school children usually eat. The French kids reaction to that shitty American food was priceless. Every school in France has a professional chef who puts out healthy fresh food every day for the kids. How great is that?

Moore exposes the idiocy of the US government throughout that movie.

Michael Moore?

biden-malarkey-S.jpg
Of course, typical dumb R response. Just mentioning his name is a dog whistle.

If only Rs and Ds could open their minds.
Sorry, Republicans are the ones with an imaginary planet only on Rupert Murdoch Incorporated while the rest of the world thinks they're nuts. All respected journalists and law enforcement agree with Democrats not with Rupert f****** murdock.
That’s absurd.

The left has been focused on the pandemic. Where's the President? What's he been doing, other than hosting super spreader events, and embracing the idea that getting sick is good for America.

IF the Liberals have been focused on the pandemic, why did they block help to those suffering from the economic effects of the China virus?

Liberals haven't blocked help to those suffering economic problems in the pandemic. The Heros Act was passed 6 months ago, and McConnell has yet to take up the bill.

It would be really fucking useful if Republicans didn't consider aid to working Americans as somehow counter productive to the economy, but since Republicans live in upside down land, and always choose the least helpful and most destructive economic course of action, this is hardly surprising.

Everytime-S.jpg

Either you are incredibly gullible, ignorant. Or, lying just comes easy and natural to you.

As you know, what the Democrats passed was a bill with a poison pill. A massive bailout to all the fiscally irresponsible states for the debt they had acquired and were unable to meet their legacy obligations.

Nancy refused to pass a rescue for COVID-19 sufferers for exactly what happened. I wouldn't have believed Democrats could stoop so low until this past 15 or 20 years. Disgusting.

How exactly are the states supposed to pay for covid testing, treatment, and additional PPE protections in schools, fire halls, police stations and other public spaces without federal funds? This bullshit about "red states and blue states" is both stupid and counter productive. Stop pitting your people against one another and start pulling together.

Stop being a pawn in these stupid partisan games, and start doing what is right for EVERYONE, not just your tribe. If you don't stand united against the virus, you'll continue to fall like dominoes in a row.

This is LAUGHABLE coming from a vitriolic partisan hack like you.

You fuckers bankrupt your States then come begging for the rest of us to bail you out.

Fuck you. You made your bed. YOU sleep in it.
Any resemblance to reality is purely coincidental in your posts. What a load of crap. We have to tax the rich enough to invest in America and Americans again, and you brainwash functional moron dupes of Rupert Murdoch are the worst thing that has ever happened to this country. Thank God the orange clown is out.. this is what you get after 40 years of Republican giveaway to the rich period has nothing to do with progressives.

I loved that movie Michael Moore did where he offers French school children food American school children usually eat. The French kids reaction to that shitty American food was priceless. Every school in France has a professional chef who puts out healthy fresh food every day for the kids. How great is that?

Michael Moore?

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

Sorry, Republicans are the ones with an imaginary planet only on Rupert Murdoch Incorporated while the rest of the world thinks they're nuts. All respected journalists and law enforcement agree with Democrats not with Rupert f****** murdock.
That’s absurd.
All the journalists and politicians in France agree with Democrats and me also. And everywhere else around the world . The last 40 years of GOP dominance and propaganda have wrecked the country at this point.... Trump's pandemic, ridiculously high priced college and training and on and on . They will not tax the rich and invest in Americans end of story. And distract the rubes with phony scandals none of which have gone anywhere in the real world.

Are you seriously putting forth a Michael Moore movie as evidence of anything? His movie about our "failed" health care was promoted as a comedy after it came out.

BOTCHED OPERATION
By Kyle Smith
June 19, 2007 | 9:00am

MICHAEL Moore’s latest documentary, “Sicko,” is an urgent bipartisan plea. Liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, Yankees and Red Sox can surely all agree, says Moore, that our health-care system ought to be run by Fidel Castro.

The silliness of Moore’s oeuvre is so self-evident that being able to spot it is not liberal or conservative, either; it’s a basic intelligence test, like the ability to match square peg with square hole. His documentaries are political slapstick that could have been made by a third Farrelly brother or a fourth Stooge. I will pay him the honor of treating him with his own meds. (How else to deal with a film that calls Hillary Clinton “sexy”?)

The film doesn’t open until June 29, but already has been leaked on the Internet, free, with Moore’s blessing. The central pleasure offered by Marxism is observing the way it is programmed to destroy itself.

Michael Moore?

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

To what exactly? You ramble more than a loose muffler clamp...
To the topic at hand. Did you forget already and do a Biden?

I already know progressive policies are deadly....But interesting you are supporting them...
The left-wing ideology is a failed ideology. It has been a catastrophic failure everywhere it has been introduced - whether in Cuba, Cambodia, or California.
It takes a real numb skull to conflate Democrats and communists...

Not really. Look at the policies Xiden is promoting. Marxist light. Every one of them.
He is a thug and China is a dictatorship. Absolutely horrible has nothing to do with Democrats at all. Think Canada Australia France they have everything the Democrats want already. You are fear-mongered to the point of idiocy.

Better than being the non functional moron that you are. The modern day Democrat party is marxist. The moderates are either too afraid to call them out on it, or they were only lying (a democrat trait it appears) that they are moderate.

I own a flat in France as it happens. If you have money then France is quite nice. If you are middle class the monetary freedom is quite limited. Yes they get lots of vacation time. But they can't afford to do anything with it. My wife's cousin is a theater director. He had to save for five years so that he could fly over here for Burning Man. Her other cousin was the principle photographer for the Louvre. He was only able to come visit twice in 27 years, and he died of cancer at 53. We tried to get him to come here for treatment but he would have had to sell everything he owned, which would have left his kids with nothing.

Yes, France is a great place if you're wealthy. Not so much if you're not.
The D Party in reality, is R Party lite. Both criminal parties are controlled and funded by the ultra wealthy. As such, both parties do what the ultra wealthy tell them.

The claim the D Party is Marxist is absurd on it’s face. It’s straight up right wing Rush propaganda. Don’t fall for it.

Please tell us what free market policies the Democrats are pushing today?
Lol. What free market policies are the Rs pushing. WTFU!!!!

Doing everything he can to open up the economy...A fair chance is all our small businesses want...But, I see you, (the supposed libertarian) are against that as well...
You’re referring to Don I guess. He didn’t do much on trade with China. He imposed horrendous economic sanctions on the Empire’s made up enemies. Where are those manufacturing jobs he promised? What happen to the big gdp numbers he promised?

I was speaking of the R party in a historical way. The Rs haven’t done shit.

Simply not true....As for President Trump and China....He sold them rice for God's sake! RICE!!!! You're letting your hatred of America cloud your foggy mind...
Do you deny Trump placed trade restrictions on China?
He put big tariffs and sanctions on them which never works and it certainly won't work for him, the worst businessman in the history of the world. He ruined a lot of farmers is what he did. The Chinese think he's an idiot along with everyone else in the world except for Rupert Murdoch Incorporated and its dupes...

After studying hundreds of years of history, conservatives have the solutions down to a science - while progressives continue to toil in catastrophic failure as they ignore reality in favor of ideology.

As Ronald Reagan stated - "weakness invites aggression". When Bill Clinton refused to deal with Al Qaeda and pulled out of Somalia at the first sign of a fight (like a coward), he convinced the world that America was cowardly. That emboldened the world. That coupled with failing to deal with Al Qaeda gave them the time and motivation to plan and execute 9/11. The mastermind of the attack - Khalid Sheik Mohammed - admitted that they were stunned by the response by the Bush Administration and that the Bush strategy prevented more attacks.

“Then he looked at me and said, ‘How was I supposed to know that cowboy George Bush would announce he wanted us ‘dead or alive’ and then invade Afghanistan to hunt us down?’” Mitchell writes.

“KSM explained that if the United States had treated 9/11 like a law enforcement matter, he would have had time to launch a second wave of attacks.” He was not able to do so because al-Qaeda was stunned “by the ferocity and swiftness of George W. Bush’s response.”

Had Ronald Reagan or George W. Bush been in office instead of Bill Clinton, 9/11 never happens. Weakness invites aggression. And the progressive idealistic weakness has invited unspeakable horrors against the U.S. It was done once again by Barack Obama - by making heavy cuts to our U.S. military (sending a signal to enemies) and by sending billions in ransom money to Iran.

A horrifying look into the mind of 9/11’s mastermind, in his own words
You're swingin' after the bell...

Keep your powder dry until after January 20th... yer gonna need it...

Are you seriously putting forth a Michael Moore movie as evidence of anything? His movie about our "failed" health care was promoted as a comedy after it came out.

BOTCHED OPERATION
By Kyle Smith
June 19, 2007 | 9:00am

MICHAEL Moore’s latest documentary, “Sicko,” is an urgent bipartisan plea. Liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, Yankees and Red Sox can surely all agree, says Moore, that our health-care system ought to be run by Fidel Castro.

The silliness of Moore’s oeuvre is so self-evident that being able to spot it is not liberal or conservative, either; it’s a basic intelligence test, like the ability to match square peg with square hole. His documentaries are political slapstick that could have been made by a third Farrelly brother or a fourth Stooge. I will pay him the honor of treating him with his own meds. (How else to deal with a film that calls Hillary Clinton “sexy”?)

The film doesn’t open until June 29, but already has been leaked on the Internet, free, with Moore’s blessing. The central pleasure offered by Marxism is observing the way it is programmed to destroy itself.

T always good to get the Rupert Murdoch propaganda lies.... Michael Moore is smarter than the entire Republican party and all its minions.... Thanks to him in part we now have guaranteed health care for everyone that wants it. A hell of a big difference, brainwashed functional moron.

Michael Moore?

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

I already know progressive policies are deadly....But interesting you are supporting them...
The left-wing ideology is a failed ideology. It has been a catastrophic failure everywhere it has been introduced - whether in Cuba, Cambodia, or California.
It takes a real numb skull to conflate Democrats and communists...

Not really. Look at the policies Xiden is promoting. Marxist light. Every one of them.
He is a thug and China is a dictatorship. Absolutely horrible has nothing to do with Democrats at all. Think Canada Australia France they have everything the Democrats want already. You are fear-mongered to the point of idiocy.

Better than being the non functional moron that you are. The modern day Democrat party is marxist. The moderates are either too afraid to call them out on it, or they were only lying (a democrat trait it appears) that they are moderate.

I own a flat in France as it happens. If you have money then France is quite nice. If you are middle class the monetary freedom is quite limited. Yes they get lots of vacation time. But they can't afford to do anything with it. My wife's cousin is a theater director. He had to save for five years so that he could fly over here for Burning Man. Her other cousin was the principle photographer for the Louvre. He was only able to come visit twice in 27 years, and he died of cancer at 53. We tried to get him to come here for treatment but he would have had to sell everything he owned, which would have left his kids with nothing.

Yes, France is a great place if you're wealthy. Not so much if you're not.
The D Party in reality, is R Party lite. Both criminal parties are controlled and funded by the ultra wealthy. As such, both parties do what the ultra wealthy tell them.

The claim the D Party is Marxist is absurd on it’s face. It’s straight up right wing Rush propaganda. Don’t fall for it.

Please tell us what free market policies the Democrats are pushing today?
Lol. What free market policies are the Rs pushing. WTFU!!!!

Doing everything he can to open up the economy...A fair chance is all our small businesses want...But, I see you, (the supposed libertarian) are against that as well...
You’re referring to Don I guess. He didn’t do much on trade with China. He imposed horrendous economic sanctions on the Empire’s made up enemies. Where are those manufacturing jobs he promised? What happen to the big gdp numbers he promised?

I was speaking of the R party in a historical way. The Rs haven’t done shit.

Simply not true....As for President Trump and China....He sold them rice for God's sake! RICE!!!! You're letting your hatred of America cloud your foggy mind...
Do you deny Trump placed trade restrictions on China?

No, he did exactly that, and they deserved that, and still do...China is not an honest player...And those restrictions involved fair trade, and they caved...He sold them rice, for God's sake...

After studying hundreds of years of history, conservatives have the solutions down to a science - while progressives continue to toil in catastrophic failure as they ignore reality in favor of ideology.

As Ronald Reagan stated - "weakness invites aggression". When Bill Clinton refused to deal with Al Qaeda and pulled out of Somalia at the first sign of a fight (like a coward), he convinced the world that America was cowardly. That emboldened the world. That coupled with failing to deal with Al Qaeda gave them the time and motivation to plan and execute 9/11. The mastermind of the attack - Khalid Sheik Mohammed - admitted that they were stunned by the response by the Bush Administration and that the Bush strategy prevented more attacks.

“Then he looked at me and said, ‘How was I supposed to know that cowboy George Bush would announce he wanted us ‘dead or alive’ and then invade Afghanistan to hunt us down?’” Mitchell writes.

“KSM explained that if the United States had treated 9/11 like a law enforcement matter, he would have had time to launch a second wave of attacks.” He was not able to do so because al-Qaeda was stunned “by the ferocity and swiftness of George W. Bush’s response.”

Had Ronald Reagan or George W. Bush been in office instead of Bill Clinton, 9/11 never happens. Weakness invites aggression. And the progressive idealistic weakness has invited unspeakable horrors against the U.S. It was done once again by Barack Obama - by making heavy cuts to our U.S. military (sending a signal to enemies) and by sending billions in ransom money to Iran.

George w bush allowed 9/11 through sheer incompetence. The terrorism czar could not get in to see him. Republicans are incompetent ideologues. Every time Clinton tried to do something the Republicans were all over him for the tail wagging the dog garbage propaganda as usual and endless phony scandals. A disgrace the GOP is.

Michael Moore?

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

Like healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the bloated rich? You are out of your brainwashed little mind.

Taxing the rich...What a joke...He is proposing a $100 Trillion agenda....You can't tax enough to get that....

Great. If you’re an asshole statist. Which you clearly are. “Libertarian” my ass.

I’m about 90% certain right now that you’re a burner account for rightwinger. He did the same damn thing. Thought he could trick ( :rolleyes: ) people into embracing the failed left-wing ideology if people believed he was “right-wing”. You’re trying the same ignorant leftist tactic.

The left has been focused on the pandemic. Where's the President? What's he been doing, other than hosting super spreader events, and embracing the idea that getting sick is good for America.

IF the Liberals have been focused on the pandemic, why did they block help to those suffering from the economic effects of the China virus?

Liberals haven't blocked help to those suffering economic problems in the pandemic. The Heros Act was passed 6 months ago, and McConnell has yet to take up the bill.

It would be really fucking useful if Republicans didn't consider aid to working Americans as somehow counter productive to the economy, but since Republicans live in upside down land, and always choose the least helpful and most destructive economic course of action, this is hardly surprising.

Everytime-S.jpg

Either you are incredibly gullible, ignorant. Or, lying just comes easy and natural to you.

As you know, what the Democrats passed was a bill with a poison pill. A massive bailout to all the fiscally irresponsible states for the debt they had acquired and were unable to meet their legacy obligations.

Nancy refused to pass a rescue for COVID-19 sufferers for exactly what happened. I wouldn't have believed Democrats could stoop so low until this past 15 or 20 years. Disgusting.

How exactly are the states supposed to pay for covid testing, treatment, and additional PPE protections in schools, fire halls, police stations and other public spaces without federal funds? This bullshit about "red states and blue states" is both stupid and counter productive. Stop pitting your people against one another and start pulling together.

Stop being a pawn in these stupid partisan games, and start doing what is right for EVERYONE, not just your tribe. If you don't stand united against the virus, you'll continue to fall like dominoes in a row.

This is LAUGHABLE coming from a vitriolic partisan hack like you.

You fuckers bankrupt your States then come begging for the rest of us to bail you out.

Fuck you. You made your bed. YOU sleep in it.
Any resemblance to reality is purely coincidental in your posts. What a load of crap. We have to tax the rich enough to invest in America and Americans again, and you brainwash functional moron dupes of Rupert Murdoch are the worst thing that has ever happened to this country. Thank God the orange clown is out.. this is what you get after 40 years of Republican giveaway to the rich period has nothing to do with progressives.

Government doesn't invest, moron. Government takes, and distributes. The marxists in government all give to their friends and cronies. You assholes all cried about the Trump charity, yet you are silent when it is pointed out that the Xiden cancer charity gave no money to science, it only paid its employees lavishly.

George w bush allowed 9/11 through sheer incompetence. The terrorism czar could not get in to see him. Republicans are incompetent ideologues. Every time Clinton tried to do something the Republicans were all over him for the tail wagging the dog garbage propaganda as usual and endless phony scandals. A disgrace the GOP is.

Ummmmm, that was Bill Clinton you incompetent goat. He had the opportunity to get bin laden long before 9/11 happened and he refused.

Great. If you’re an asshole statist. Which you clearly are. “Libertarian” my ass.

I’m about 90% certain right now that you’re a burner account for rightwinger. He did the same damn thing. Thought he could trick ( :rolleyes: ) people into embracing the failed left-wing ideology if people believed he was “right-wing”. You’re trying the same ignorant leftist tactic.
Yeah we can’t have those government schools providing good healthy food to American children. It’s fucking un-American!!!!

Thinks the dumb con.

Last edited:

Yeah we can’t have those government schools providing good healthy food to American children. It’s fucking in-American!!!!

Thinks the dumb con.

Our schools serve crap food compared to most countries. Last I heard it was the DEMOCRAT controlled education system that provides those meals. You sure don't think very clearly, or deeply, or logically. Do you....

Yeah we can’t have those government schools providing good healthy food to American children. It’s fucking in-American!!!!

Thinks the dumb con.

Our schools serve crap food compared to most countries. Last I heard it was the DEMOCRAT controlled education system that provides those meals. You sure don't think very clearly, or deeply, or logically. Do you....
Dumb ass. I’m not just criticizing your beloved Rs. I’m doing the same to Ds, you old dumb war horse.

Ummmmm, that was Bill Clinton you incompetent goat. He had the opportunity to get bin laden long before 9/11 happened and he refused.
Clark was the name of the terror czar and he says George w Bush was an idiot. Just like Trump is with the pandemic or Ronald Reagan was with taxes.... The country is a wreck -great job. And we had the worst inequality and upward mobility before the pandemic. Just a huge giveaway to the rich from the GOP and screwjob for people like us. Only Rupert Murdoch agrees with you in the whole world period Fox is not recognized as news anywhere in the world and is not allowed anywhere but the United States. You might get a clue someday.

I loved that movie Michael Moore did where he offers French school children food American school children usually eat.and you have evidence against the Republicans tons of it. But not against the Democrats period innocent until proven guilty and no there aren't any conspiracies. The French kids reaction to that shitty American food was priceless. Every school in France has a professional chef who puts out healthy fresh food every day for the kids. How great is that?

Thinks the dumb con.

Dumb ass. I’m not just criticizing your beloved Rs. I’m doing the same to Ds, you old dumb war horse.
Plenty of evidence against Republicans not against Democrats all these problems are caused by lack of tax revenue to invest in our country since Reagan left us with 28% top rate period end of story. Pure obstruction for 52 years now. Except for 35 days for Obamacare....

Forum List

Back