The Cat Thread

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
There is no doubt about it - when it comes to photogenic, cats Rule.

Dryer Cat...

100_1613_zpsa06abe34.jpg

Splat Cat (that's supposed to be the dog's bed)

100_1687_zps9c675afd.jpg

Be careful. These online pictures have viruses in them. Several times my anti-virus software had to kick in. Somebody has inbedded trojans in normal pictures you get off of Bing.

I'm not sure about Google, because I don't trust them or use them. They let the NSA spy on us.

mudd see you pm from me...

the reason i am picky about them kittens....that is the breed of cat i have wanted forever....but the hubby says no purebreed cats......muttos for us...of course he would change his toon for a coon cat

mudd see you pm from me...

the reason i am picky about them kittens....that is the breed of cat i have wanted forever....but the hubby says no purebreed cats......muttos for us...of course he would change his toon for a coon cat

I had a Himalayan for several years.

We took him with us to Germany. Called him "Fluffy".

Great climbers.

Sadly he had a penchant for eating houseplants and he got ahold of our Philodendron. Turns out they're poisonous to cats. Poor thing went blind and we had to put him to sleep.

Himalayans aren't like Persians. They are just like any other breed. No real genetic flaws.

Last edited:
Be careful. These online pictures have viruses in them. Several times my anti-virus software had to kick in. Somebody has inbedded trojans in normal pictures you get off of Bing.

I'm not sure about Google, because I don't trust them or use them. They let the NSA spy on us.

Naw, that would never happen.

Oh wait, you posted this long before Edward Snowden.

Forum List

Back