The Cassidy Hutchinson Book is Very Good

The right wing fake laugh emojis crack me up.

View attachment 856397

modern-electronic-device-flat-design-monitor-or-all-in-one-pc-illustration-lol-word-in-the-chat-bubble-on-the-screen-isolated-on-background-technology-concept-of-chatting-flat-style-design-vector.jpg
left wing stupidity cracks me up

We are mostly infidels
It's the endless lies. It is difficult to believe the media which is supposed to be the 4th estate. They speak the same everyday as the entertainers on TV do also. It is the same. in the end Progs will turn on their own. We are seeing it now. the violence is muted at this point. African Americans and Islamic men are macho. They will not listen to gay and feminists at some point. Their trust of white people is not very high and there is an element of hate towards them. They tolerate because there is a money chute and many who control it are white, feminists and gay people.

It's the endless lies. It is difficult to believe the media which is supposed to be the 4th estate. They speak the same everyday as the entertainers on TV do also. It is the same. in the end Progs will turn on their own. We are seeing it now. the violence is muted at this point. African Americans and Islamic men are macho. They will not listen to gay and feminists at some point. Their trust of white people is not very high and there is an element of hate towards them. They tolerate because there is a money chute and many who control it are white, feminists and gay people.
Cassidy Hutchinson is the hero of the people.

The Cassidy Hutchinson Book is a must read.
Get it from the library, if you know what a library is.

She outlines how insane and childish Trump was. Its so obvious the guy is a literal joke, completely unfit to be president. The worst part is everybody in the WH knew Trump lost the election, they all told him repeatedly he lost, and he tried to do anything and everything to steal the election and not leave the WH.

“Cass, if I can get through this job and manage to keep (Trump) out of jail, I’ll have done a good job,” Meadows told Hutchinson in June 2020.

Trump continued, “I don’t want people to know we lost, Mark. This is embarrassing. Figure it out.” Even then, when Meadows assured Trump he would work on it,

“We killed Herman Cain,” Meadows told Hutchinson and asked for his wife’s phone number.

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe expressed concern about the president’s unpredictability, noting that one minute “he acknowledges he lost… Then he’ll immediately backpedal.”

“I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history,” Hutchinson told CNN’s Jake Tapper in an interview Tuesday.

This is the same bitch who claimed that Trump grabbed for the steering wheel in a limousine where it would have been physically impossible for him to grab for the steering wheel, right?

Last edited:
and democrats will treat it as if it were a bible, believing every word came from God
She was there
You republicans and your pathetic excuses
You people lie on a non-stop basis, then claim all facts exposing the failure and corruption of the GOP are lies.

You literally believe anything Fox News and the GOP tell you, even though they are proven liars

She was there
You people lie on a non-stop basis, then claim all facts exposing the failure and corruption of the GOP are lies.

You literally believe anything Fox News and the GOP tell you, even though they are proven liars
and I dont' believe anything you say, because you're an even bigger liar than they are.

as you prove 3-4 times a day.

She outlines how insane and childish Trump was. Its so obvious the guy is a literal joke, completely unfit to be president. The worst part is everybody in the WH knew Trump lost the election, they all told him repeatedly he lost, and he tried to do anything and everything to steal the election and not leave the WH.

“Cass, if I can get through this job and manage to keep (Trump) out of jail, I’ll have done a good job,” Meadows told Hutchinson in June 2020.

Trump continued, “I don’t want people to know we lost, Mark. This is embarrassing. Figure it out.” Even then, when Meadows assured Trump he would work on it,

“We killed Herman Cain,” Meadows told Hutchinson and asked for his wife’s phone number.

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe expressed concern about the president’s unpredictability, noting that one minute “he acknowledges he lost… Then he’ll immediately backpedal.”

“I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history,” Hutchinson told CNN’s Jake Tapper in an interview Tuesday.

Was there any mention of Trump grabbing the steering wheel?

If you like fantasy, sure.

This is the same bitch who claimed that Trump grabbed for the steering wheel in a limousine where it would have been physically impossible for him to grab for the steering wheel, right?
That's what a secret service agent told her. Now he refuses to testify.

She was there

She was there
no,she wasn't

"I looked at Tony, and he had said, 'Did you f-ing hear what happened in the Beast?'" Hutchinson recalled, using the nickname for the presidential vehicle. "I said, 'No Tony, I just got back, what happened?' Tony proceeded to tell me that when the president got in the Beast, he was under the impression that the off-the-record movement to the Capitol was still possible, and likely to happen, but that Bobby had more information."

Forum List

Back