Zone1 The case for the lab-leak theory.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
Why of all the cities in the world did Covid first emerge in Wuhan?

So if it did not come from a lab and did not come from the market, how did the virus get to Wuhan? The scientists point the finger firmly at ‘Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and neighbouring countries’, but come up with no evidence on who or what might have brought it to the middle of China before it infected anybody in those other countries. They dare not quite reheat the old, discredited dish they served last year, that the virus reached China on frozen fish from abroad. (Think about it: why fish? Why was no one infected at the start of the journey or along the way? Why only Wuhan?)

A long read:

Why of all the cities in the world did Covid first emerge in Wuhan?

So if it did not come from a lab and did not come from the market, how did the virus get to Wuhan? The scientists point the finger firmly at ‘Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and neighbouring countries’, but come up with no evidence on who or what might have brought it to the middle of China before it infected anybody in those other countries. They dare not quite reheat the old, discredited dish they served last year, that the virus reached China on frozen fish from abroad. (Think about it: why fish? Why was no one infected at the start of the journey or along the way? Why only Wuhan?)

A long read:

I don’t see the case for the virus DNA being manipulated. If they had the evidence, they’d publish it. All the studies I’ve seen discount laboratory synthesis of DNA.

Covid Lab-leak Theory: “Rare” Genetic Sequence Doesn’t Mean the Virus Was Engineered

Ground zero was a couple blocks from a virology lab that has published research about manipulating corona viruses.
I dont really understand what else one needs to understand it came from a lab.

guessing with out proof, using your political party choice to decide (if it blames the other party). Lab or market place? What is the important lesson we need to learn. What kind of job did we do in how we handled the virus? My vote Not very well.

guessing with out proof, using your political party choice to decide (if it blames the other party). Lab or market place? What is the important lesson we need to learn. What kind of job did we do in how we handled the virus? My vote Not very well.
I dont have a political party and made my mind up long ago. Of course, I considered reality and put 2 and 2 together.

• Banned
Ground zero was a couple blocks from a virology lab that has published research about manipulating corona viruses.
I dont really understand what else one needs to understand it came from a lab.

Do you remember that weird case a few years back? The Salisbury Poisonings, UK.

What were two Russians doing walking about a town, only famous for the Magna Carta?

Then l found out, not far from there was a bio lab.

Do you remember that weird case a few years back? The Salisbury Poisonings, UK.

What were two Russians doing walking about a town, only famous for the Magna Carta?

Then l found out, not far from there was a bio lab.
I dont remember that. I will try to remember that look up!

Nice try at diversion, but there is no evidence that Covid-19 came from a market place.

Forum List

Back