House GOP leaders have to admit "Fauci's former boss concedes Covid lab leak was not conspiracy theory"

I still don't see where the hard evidence has been presented that this leaked from a lab?
Conspiracy theorists have been positing the lab leak theory from March 2020 onward. But no one has presented a shred of evidence
that this virus was manufactured in a lab, or was leaked from a lab.

You'll have to clarify for me what this is supposed to be saying.

We were pretty sure this was the case from the beginning.

MAGA, once again, tries to scare us with lies.

"In a significant U-turn, House Republicans who led the hearing revealed that Dr Collins, 73, told them that the lab leak hypothesis was not a conspiracy theory."

So what's new? That's what Republicans said all along. It was a lab leak. Fauci's jive turkeys were pushing the 'wet market' bullshit story. MAGA

I still don't see where the hard evidence has been presented that this leaked from a lab?
Conspiracy theorists have been positing the lab leak theory from March 2020 onward. But no one has presented a shred of evidence

Never heard of "Gain of Function"?

So what's new? That's what Republicans said all along. It was a lab leak. Fauci's jive turkeys were pushing the 'wet market' bullshit story. MAGA
from the link:

Fauci's former boss concedes Covid lab leak was not conspiracy theory

In a significant U-turn, House Republicans who led the hearing revealed that Dr Collins, 73, told them that the lab leak hypothesis was not a conspiracy theory .

His answers were similar to those of Dr Fauci, who sat for a marathon 14 hours of questioning last week when he finally acknowledged that the lab leak theory – that Covid escaped from a Chinese biolab – should not have been so easily dismissed.

Facts first, then the partisan bs/opinion: "muddied the definition of gain of function research ‘in an effort to hide the NIH’s involvement"

Republicans also said that, like Dr Fauci, Dr Collins muddied the definition of gain of function research ‘in an effort to hide the NIH’s involvement in funding the dangerous research in Wuhan .'

We have the anti-science folks now backing unproven theories? I wonder if they and are looking for a consensus on their theory?

Never heard of "Gain of Function"?
Yeah. GOF has only been debated on these boards for the last two years. It has been funded and collaborated upon for a few decades now. This is how vaccines and other solutions to viruses are developed.
Nothing new. Just more conspiracy theory.

My question is..what is the OP trying to say? Virus CT'ers have been pushing this for four years now.

Yeah. GOF has only been debated on these boards for the last two years. It has been funded and collaborated upon for a few decades now. This is how vaccines and other solutions to viruses are developed.
Nothing new. Just more conspiracy theory.

My question is..what is the OP trying to say? Virus CT'ers have been pushing this for four years now.
From China? They WANTED a plague. They sure learned a lot about our cowardly response.

We were pretty sure this was the case from the beginning.

MAGA, once again, tries to scare us with lies.

"In a significant U-turn, House Republicans who led the hearing revealed that Dr Collins, 73, told them that the lab leak hypothesis was not a conspiracy theory."

Facts on gain of function research and the US dollars supposedly spent on it in China.

Did the US fund virus research in China?​

Yes, it did contribute some funds.

Dr Fauci, as well as being an adviser to President Biden, is the director of the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the US government's National Institutes of Health (NIH).

This body did give money to an organisation that collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

That organisation - the US-based EcoHealth Alliance - was awarded a grant in 2014 to look into possible coronaviruses from bats.

EcoHealth received $3.7m from the NIH, $600,000 of which was given to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

In 2019, its project was renewed for another five years, but then pulled by the Trump administration in April 2020 following the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic.

Rand Paul's argument would be like claiming Donald Trump and his father are mafia members because they paid off mafia through union contracts (in order to do business), in NY state.

If they wanted a plague...they sure as hell wouldn't have released it in their own country first to destroy their economy and kill their people....sheesh...:auiqs.jpg:
The Communist Chinese have murder millions of their own people before. Do you think that has changed.

Tons of evidence. We produced that virus at the U. of North Carolina, with Wuhan scientists in attendance. It was moved to Wuhan with millions of our dollars for gain of function. Then to Montana where Fauci received bats from, I believe Baltimore, to try to infect them for the whole, "it came from bats" bullshit, and that failed. And then millions of dollars more to Wuhan to turn it loose 17 days before Trump took office. And claimed it came from bats. This was an Obama/Fauci operation. And you can google everything I said. It's all true.
We now have labs in Ukraine and as close as Boston. The one they are cooking up for us in Boston truly is deadly. And forced deadly vaccines are in our future, because Biden is going to sign the Who treaty and insist we do what they say. For the common good of course...

MAGA mythmakers still running around pooping on the carpet.
did you get the shirt John?

1705383441582.png

~S~

Forum List

Back