The case for price gouging

no i said option 3. Law and order. I see you are one of those slimy people who are willing to take advantage of people in need.

if im willing to pay 6 00 for gas, how is he taking advantage of me?

because you dont need to pay 6.00 a gallon.

says who? if i choose to do it because i make more and i feel im more important and maybe my job is more important, why cant i pay the gas as i choose fit and go about my business? You libs still wont answer why cant I and why cant gas stations charge it?

Gas-truck-crashes-in-Mass-driver-dies-3O87N7M-x-large.jpg

^

not an xbox

keep swinging

Was that a gas gypsy?

No.

FAIL.

it was a gas tanker. do you think the gypsies, which don't exist, will meet with a lot of success selling non-flammable gas, einstein?

Using the illogic behind your photo, we should not sell gas at all, dipshit. "Oh, look! Gas trucks blow up!"

Last edited:
The reason these laws exist is because after a disaster, regardless of size, consumers are stuck with enormous costs connected to survival and rebuilding, plus the loss of income from work. They can't afford to pay $7 per gallon (yeah, it's $7, not $6) for gas.

Anyone that takes advantage of someone that's suffering, that may even have lost a family member, deserves to die alone in the rain in a dark alley.

If they can't afford it, they don't need it.

Was that a gas gypsy?

No.

FAIL.

it was a gas tanker. do you think the gypsies, which don't exist, will meet with a lot of success selling non-flammable gas, einstein?

Using the illogic behind your photo, we should not sell gas at all, dipshit.

yes, because an underground tank with a fire suppression system is just like a tanker truck. :lmao:

are you this stupid full time, or is it too exhausting to keep up?

Using the illogic behind your photo, we should not sell gas at all, dipshit.

yes, because an underground tank with a fire suppression system is just like a tanker truck. :lmao:

are you this stupid full time, or is it too exhausting to keep up?

Oh, look! A gas truck blew up! Those things are dangerous, we should not use them!

That's what your photo is saying, you dumbass. How do you think the gas got into your underground tank...fairy dust?

Last edited:
This message brought to you by the petroleum industry, proudly gouging and fixing for a hundred years.

Only government and the mafia can price gauge. When a free company makes a deal with a free person, it's the market price. When it's done at the point of a gun, which means government or mafia, then it's gauging.

Because your "free market" tanker trucks can transform into helicopters and fly into N.J. And if all the people waiting in the mile-long gas lines would just start singing 'Born in the U.S.A.' that would magically power the gas pumps....

Tell us what else goes on in this 'free market' of yours....

In a free market station owners would be able to charge enough money to afford to pump the gas out of their storage tanks instead of being forced to sell it at rates dictated by the state.

they can't pump with our electricity you moron.
Your free market is irrelevant.

There is this old, pre internet, technology called a generator, it actually makes electricity without a grid. The major problem is, they cost money to run, and gas stations in New Jersey can't charge the extra money it takes to run a generator to pump gas because it is against the law to charge more for gas during an emergency. That makes the problem government regulation, not the free market, just like I said.

if im willing to pay 6 00 for gas, how is he taking advantage of me?

says who? if i choose to do it because i make more and i feel im more important and maybe my job is more important, why cant i pay the gas as i choose fit and go about my business? You libs still wont answer why cant I and why cant gas stations charge it?

its illegal?

its illegal?

do you think its illegal because they say its illegal or is it illegal because common sense is out the door?

its not illegal for people to choose what they want to pay.

In a free market station owners would be able to charge enough money to afford to pump the gas out of their storage tanks instead of being forced to sell it at rates dictated by the state.

they can't pump with our electricity you moron.
Your free market is irrelevant.

There is this old, pre internet, technology called a generator, it actually makes electricity without a grid. The major problem is, they cost money to run, and gas stations in New Jersey can't charge the extra money it takes to run a generator to pump gas because it is against the law to charge more for gas during an emergency. That makes the problem government regulation, not the free market, just like I said.

a generator doesn't cost that much to run, and the profits would offset the cost of running one.
The law has nothing to do with Generator costs, You are speculating it would cost alot of money. Which is typical of you.
Or you know like gb stated, Its a waste of money for them to have a generator.

its illegal?

do you think its illegal because they say its illegal or is it illegal because common sense is out the door?

its not illegal for people to choose what they want to pay.

i am saying the state made it illegal? I was more so asking a question.

FREE MARKETEER: Why is it against the law for me to buy gas from a gypsy gas provider?

GOVERNMENT CO-DEPENDENT: Because it is illegal, duh!

its illegal?

Classic circular logic! Textbook. :lol::lol::lol:

hardly at all. You want to pay more, go for it. Good luck on that, im not going to stop you at all. Doesn't mean others won't. I personally prefer law and order over what you want, but thats me.

its illegal?

Classic circular logic! Textbook. :lol::lol::lol:

hardly at all. You want to pay more, go for it. Good luck on that, im not going to stop you at all. Doesn't mean others won't. I personally prefer law and order over what you want, but thats me.

You say "law and order" to explain why you don't like the idea of someone buying gas from a gypsy seller. You clearly are using circular logic. You don't like it because it is illegal.

If it was legal, you would be in favor it, right? Because it is legal. Law and order, and all that good stuff.

So you are opposed to the illegal selling of gas because it is illegal!

Circular logic. QED.

Forum List

Back