The Caravan people are definitely being paid by someone.....This makes them mercenaries

https://tipolitics.com/who-is-paying-for-the-migrant-caravan-7e292e32cf5d

You can point t pictures of crying children all you want...that changes nothing. That's what Hamas, Al Queda, the PLO and others do when the strap bombs onto five year old children and send them into the open arms of their would be rescuers....or when they force a family with kids to sleep next to a rocket launcher to protect the hardware from return fire...this is no different.

I don't see these people coming here with hat in hand....they seem to be coming with middle finger extended and sending a warning ahead of themselves that there will be violence if anyone tries to stop them. They are definitely being supported by someone or a group of someones....looks like Beto-boy has been funneling some of his campaign funds that way.....Investigation anyone?

So that being the case....kids notwithstanding...what we really have here is a column of mercenaries and they should be treated that way...as enemy combatants....so the children will have to be moved aside and kept safe first....and yes the left will throw itself into a hissy fit and do more lying about kids in cages and that kind of bullshit.....it's what they do. But remember that when they point to the children that they are no better than the suicide bomber culture that has no problem using kids for human shields.

Hey lefty....why don't you try getting your votes the honest way?

JO
What a shame this wasn't the atmosphere when your ancestors left their homes for welfare, free education, healthcare and the right to vote. When did they arrive?

My ancestors immediately started a business that eventually employed the entire family dude. What's welfare?

Jo
But you know the caravan people are not like your ancestors ...how?

I'm sure some of them are...I'm sure some of them are from Somalia and are not really migrants, I'm sure there are also MS 13 and numerous other cartel operatives among them, I'm sure that there are patriotic nationalists that want to come here and establish a new sovereignty as in reconquista, the point is I don't know....and guess what BOZO neither do you....that's why we have a proper immigration system so we can KNOW who it is that is coming here....You want to let a perfect stranger into your house be my guest....myself I'm going to know who it is first...this constant influx of refugees is total bullshit. I'm sure they have tough circumstances but that does not justify circumventing proper immigration procedure. Hell they aren't even following proper
asylum procedure.

So here's what we do know:

There are many in the troop that have already been deported
There are many in the Troop who are willing to be violent...they have already attacked the Mexican Police
There are many n the Troop who are willing to take young children on a very dangerous march perhaps endangering their lives.

Here's what we don't know:

Their immunization status....you willing to pay the funeral bills for possible lethal contagion big mouth?
Their legal status....Rape, Pedophilia, criminal history.....
Their ultimate intentions: The Mediterranean men and Somali men in the group have a strong tenancy to be sharia advocates ....you know....honor killing, stone gays to death, behead an unfaithful wife...

You getting any of this?

So if you want to open your door and let them in ...be my guest.
But you are not going to open MY DOOR to let them in.

Nuff said.

JO

You can point t pictures of crying children all you want...that changes nothing. That's what Hamas, Al Queda, the PLO and others do when the strap bombs onto five year old children and send them into the open arms of their would be rescuers....or when they force a family with kids to sleep next to a rocket launcher to protect the hardware from return fire...this is no different.

I don't see these people coming here with hat in hand....they seem to be coming with middle finger extended and sending a warning ahead of themselves that there will be violence if anyone tries to stop them. They are definitely being supported by someone or a group of someones....looks like Beto-boy has been funneling some of his campaign funds that way.....Investigation anyone?

So that being the case....kids notwithstanding...what we really have here is a column of mercenaries and they should be treated that way...as enemy combatants....so the children will have to be moved aside and kept safe first....and yes the left will throw itself into a hissy fit and do more lying about kids in cages and that kind of bullshit.....it's what they do. But remember that when they point to the children that they are no better than the suicide bomber culture that has no problem using kids for human shields.

JO
What a shame this wasn't the atmosphere when your ancestors left their homes for welfare, free education, healthcare and the right to vote. When did they arrive?

My ancestors immediately started a business that eventually employed the entire family dude. What's welfare?

Jo

I'm sure some of them are...I'm sure some of them are from Somalia and are not really migrants, I'm sure there are also MS 13 and numerous other cartel operatives among them, I'm sure that there are patriotic nationalists that want to come here and establish a new sovereignty as in reconquista, the point is I don't know....and guess what BOZO neither do you....that's why we have a proper immigration system so we can KNOW who it is that is coming here....You want to let a perfect stranger into your house be my guest....myself I'm going to know who it is first...this constant influx of refugees is total bullshit. I'm sure they have tough circumstances but that does not justify circumventing proper immigration procedure. Hell they aren't even following proper
asylum procedure.

There are many in the Troop who are willing to be violent...they have already attacked the Mexican Police
There are many n the Troop who are willing to take young children on a very dangerous march perhaps endangering their lives.

Their immunization status....you willing to pay the funeral bills for possible lethal contagion big mouth?
Their ultimate intentions: The Mediterranean men and Somali men in the group have a strong tenancy to be sharia advocates ....you know....honor killing, stone gays to death, behead an unfaithful wife...

You getting any of this?

Nuff said.

JO

Do you have any proof of your claims about those people, or are you just going by the crap fox and Trump told you?

JO

Jo

asylum procedure.

You getting any of this?

Nuff said.

JO

Do you have any proof of your claims about those people, or are you just going by the crap fox and Trump told you?
you know, regardless of who is in the caravan, border patrol is very well trained in doing their jobs of weeding out illegals, terrorists, criminals, gang members, and drug dealers from asylum seekers... which our laws give asylum seekers a chance in court to be accepted as such, if they qualify.

they do it every day of the week, 24/7... with or without caravans.... there are 16 to 19000 border patrol agents.... they need to simply staff the entry points and courts to handle the influx and let border patrol and border crossing agents, do their jobs... imo

JO

Jo

asylum procedure.

You getting any of this?

Nuff said.

JO

Dude.... We don't know who they are until we know who they are. I don't need anyone to tell me that people migrating here from another country need to be vetted before we let them in. Do you need proof that the sky is blue? Are you trying to say that the immigration system reviews for the past 150 years is no good? you know the one that asked you to identify yourself and prove that you have a means of support before you come in?

I am familiar with this Lefty tactic of endless reductionism by asking for proof all the way down to the last syllable in a sentence.

Do you have proof that these people are safe? No?.... Well then I think that they should go through the proper channels before they immigrated here.

JO
George Soros just loves to meddle in American politics - especially if it's in support of liberal causes.

Soros's Open Society Foundation proudly claimed to have given $100 million dollars to "immigrant rights" projects in the United States. Of the $16.7 million of this money that BMI identified, at least $5,300,755, nearly a third, went to organizations that also supported other liberal causes, including abortion, gay marriage and Obamacare.

With $38.9 million in revenue in 2010 alone, the National Council on La Raza ($2,410,000 in Soros funding) calls itself "the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States." It's also one of the most blatantly liberal. La Raza focused heavily on promoting the Affordable Care Act, as well supporting same-sex marriage. It has also been outspoken critic of the Tea Party.
Got any hints yet...Soros is just one of the Foundations who funded the march, it should be noted They needs the proper shoes for the trip.
Went looking and found that Soros might not be directly connected to the Mobs that are Northbound. How he does this is in a round about way. He give money to his org. Move on, org and Open Borders Org, his flunkys give the funding to other group to give to the Mobs. He does not like to get his hands dirty, except in Europe.

JO
The only thing definite is how dishonest and desperate you and others on the ridiculous, reprehensible right are.
You could get a education at:
Darlene Nipper – Rockwood Leadership Institute

JO
George Soros just loves to meddle in American politics - especially if it's in support of liberal causes.

Soros's Open Society Foundation proudly claimed to have given $100 million dollars to "immigrant rights" projects in the United States. Of the $16.7 million of this money that BMI identified, at least $5,300,755, nearly a third, went to organizations that also supported other liberal causes, including abortion, gay marriage and Obamacare.

With $38.9 million in revenue in 2010 alone, the National Council on La Raza ($2,410,000 in Soros funding) calls itself "the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States." It's also one of the most blatantly liberal. La Raza focused heavily on promoting the Affordable Care Act, as well supporting same-sex marriage. It has also been outspoken critic of the Tea Party.
Got any hints yet...Soros is just one of the Foundations who funded the march, it should be noted They needs the proper shoes for the trip.
Went looking and found that Soros might not be directly connected to the Mobs that are Northbound. How he does this is in a round about way. He give money to his org. Move on, org and Open Borders Org, his flunkys give the funding to other group to give to the Mobs. He does not like to get his hands dirty, except in Europe.
FYI
soros's foundation is not called Open Borders org, it is called the Open Society Foundation...

and it is not an organization that promotes open borders.... the Society promotes

DEMOCRACY, over Communism.... thus 'open society'. vs. a closed society.

And the foundation donates to other charities that promote democracy.

This is why Putin/Russians HATE him and his involvement in the previous Soviet Bloc Countries in Eastern Europe and the Russians began their ''smear Soros'' at all costs campaign and meddling, here in America, by spreading propaganda about him.... primarily to the right wing.

Last edited:

Jo

asylum procedure.

You getting any of this?

Nuff said.

JO

Dude.... We don't know who they are until we know who they are. I don't need anyone to tell me that people migrating here from another country need to be vetted before we let them in. Do you need proof that the sky is blue? Are you trying to say that the immigration system reviews for the past 150 years is no good? you know the one that asked you to identify yourself and prove that you have a means of support before you come in?

I am familiar with this Lefty tactic of endless reductionism by asking for proof all the way down to the last syllable in a sentence.

Do you have proof that these people are safe? No?.... Well then I think that they should go through the proper channels before they immigrated here.

You admit you don't know who they are, yet you claim all those terrible things about them. There is no reason to believe all the crap that has been claimed.

Holy shit, now they're mercenaries.

This just gets funnier.

6a00d8341c652b53ef01bb0975aa59970d-800wi
How many are YOU going to allow to move in with you and your family?
Thought not.
If these young males were 100% sure to end up voting REP Nancy and Waters et al would be standing on the border with fucking baseball bats.
And you know it!

This just gets funnier.

Thought not.
If these young males were 100% sure to end up voting REP Nancy and Waters et al would be standing on the border with fucking baseball bats.
And you know it!
If they ever DO make it here, won't thing I won't do is lose my shit, go full drama queen, and expect our military to fire at them.

Talk radio really has you folks in a tizzy, just the way they want it.

This is really best left up to reasonable adults, and you may or may not like the outcome.

This just gets funnier.

Thought not.
And you know it!
If they ever DO make it here, won't thing I won't do is lose my shit, go full drama queen, and expect our military to fire at them.

This is really best left up to reasonable adults, and you may or may not like the outcome.
Is it "reasonable" to allow thousands of illiterate uneducated 'young men' to come into the US and be willing to undercut the pay of LEGAL US citizens?
If one of these illegals showed up at the back door where one of your relatives worked and told the employer he would do the same manual labor for half price would YOU be OK with that?
I've never listened to a single word of "talk radio" asshole!
Why doesn't China send 100 million of their poorest to the US?
China gets rid of the burden and the US gets fucked in the ass.
These illegals are marching in better shoes and clothes than millions of working poor in the US. They all have cell phones. Someone is paying for their food and water. Someone is doing the logistics to make sure the food and water is waiting for these 'young men'.
They march waving their national flags.
I noticed a lot of them smoking store bought cigarettes. Where's the money and logistics coming from?
When a flatbed truck stops to bring them up it's 99% of 'young men' who get on the flatbed leaving the few women and children behind. Even the RC church has condemned the way the 'young men' are mistreating the females.
Do YOU have any young female relatives?
There's zero chance ANY twelve year old girl finishes this march as a virgin. THINK ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!
Who is paying for the truck/driver?

This just gets funnier.

Thought not.
And you know it!

Yeah i know What you expect... you expect our military to put their weapons down and let themselves to be stoned to death by an angry mob of people who we have no way identifying. Like I said let the live with you.

Jo

Well the plot thickens now as the caravan is stuck by Mexico city deciding if they want to go on...Cause carrying those TOW missile systems and dragging 155mm howitzers is no easy task.

Jo

asylum procedure.

You getting any of this?

Nuff said.

JO

You admit you don't know who they are, yet you claim all those terrible things about them. There is no reason to believe all the crap that has been claimed.

There's no reason to let them circumvent the immigration system either. Unless you believe all that crap that has been claimed about them also like.... they are all harmless women and children.

asylum procedure.

You getting any of this?

Nuff said.

JO

There's no reason to let them circumvent the immigration system either. Unless you believe all that crap that has been claimed about them also like.... they are all harmless women and children.

I never said anything about circumventing the immigration system. Just make sure they have the opportunity to do that.

They were offered asylum in Mexico, they said fuck that. They've blown their shot at asylum in America by proving that they're not coming here for their own safety. They're coming here to steal money and services from US tax payers. They're coming for purely selfish reasons and bad intentions. You moron's cheering them on are literally selling out your own future because these fuckers don't care about your virtue signaling. When they vote everyone into the same shit hole's they fled, you'll get it - of course by then your entitled life as you know it will be long over. Ya'll can't even figure out how to make it to fucking work on time, no way you're going to make it through the collapse of the US welfare system. I'm sure someone will appreciate appropriating your shit - and remember, you have zero right to bitch about it when they do, because you're the one letting these leaches in with that specific intention.

Yeah i know What you expect... you expect our military to put their weapons down and let themselves to be stoned to death by an angry mob of people who we have no way identifying. Like I said let the live with you.
:laugh:

Or maybe Trump - in yet another talk radio-fueled fit of hyperbole and comical over-reaction - doesn't absolutely have to send them there in the first place, just to please people like you.

Maybe back away from the radio for a while.

Forum List

Back