Black approval rating for President Trump at 40%

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Trump has a record-high of 40% approval among blacks as the midterms close in, according to a Rasmussen poll.

• The Labor Department counted 18.1 million blacks employed in October 2016 versus 19.3 million last month. In short, 1.2 million more black Americans have found work since Donald J. Trump was elected.

Poll: Black Approval Rating For President Trump at 40%

45327704_2348034808557326_7983341401414828032_n.png

And now you know why MSM tries telling their idiots the total opposite, they know they are losing the battle gotta lie, cheat, steal in order to sway the sheep even more. The idiots who believe it all are amazingly suffering from mental derangement syndrome.

With how much they are losing, know that a distraction is coming.

Black folks loving The Don at 40%?

Turns out those lowly darkies can read unemployment figures, too.

All he has to do is shave off a few percentage points from Dems and his re-election is a slam dunk.

President Trump has a record-high of 40% approval among blacks as the midterms close in, according to a Rasmussen poll.

• The Labor Department counted 18.1 million blacks employed in October 2016 versus 19.3 million last month. In short, 1.2 million more black Americans have found work since Donald J. Trump was elected.

Poll: Black Approval Rating For President Trump at 40%

45327704_2348034808557326_7983341401414828032_n.png

And now you know why MSM tries telling their idiots the total opposite, they know they are losing the battle gotta lie, cheat, steal in order to sway the sheep even more. The idiots who believe it all are amazingly suffering from mental derangement syndrome.

With how much they are losing, know that a distraction is coming.

Other than being sued for racist housing practices.

Is today one of the days where we believe polls again?

My opinion on this is that blacks appreciate an alpha male....The GOP is brimming with wimpy little pussies, who don't stand up and fight back when they're smeared and defamed...Trump doesn't take any shit off anyone and that could be -at least partially- to account for his numbers with blacks and hispanics.

Infowars and FOX News, black folks see right through this false poll. SMFH:disagree::disagree:
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

My opinion on this is that blacks appreciate an alpha male....The GOP is brimming with wimpy little pussies, who don't stand up and fight back when they're smeared and defamed...Trump doesn't take any shit off anyone and that could be -at least partially- to account for his numbers with blacks and hispanics.
The prog agenda has been to call The Don (and his supporters) racists from the start.

Hard to call someone a racist who has helped so many of your people in so many ways.

If Don is a racist, we're gonna need more racists.

Infowars and FOX News, black folks see right through this false poll. SMFH:disagree::disagree:
Can see through a poll but can't see how democrats have taken blacks for granted for over 50 years.....Yeah, you're really deeply perceptive, dude.

Oh I agree democrats don't start talking about black folks until election time, that's why I say neither party is mine; not the Jackass or the Elephant. With that said don't be stupid enough to support a party that is openly racist towards you either.

Can see through a poll but can't see how democrats have taken blacks for granted for over 50 years.....Yeah, you're really deeply perceptive, dude.

Oh I agree democrats don't start talking about black folks until election time, that's why I say neither party is mine; not the Jackass or the Elephant. With that said don't be stupid enough to support a party that is openly racist towards you either.
Then why do so many blacks vote democrat then?

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

As a black man I know that poll is bullshit and you wonder how I know that is because I interact with black folks daily, how about you?

You got a few bootlickers on FOX and a few at Trump rallies and now all of a sudden you think 40% of black folks support Trump.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well when you know one party is openly racist why would you be stupid enough to support that.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

As a black man I know that poll is bullshit and you wonder how I know that is because I interact with black folks daily, how about you?

You got a few bootlickers on FOX and a few at Trump rallies and now all of a sudden you think 40% of black folks support Trump.
I never said 40% of blacks do anything. Stop making up crap to appease yourself.

Well when you know one party is openly racist why would you be stupid enough to support that.
The democrats are the racists. They prove it almost daily. If you can't see that then you are either a fool or part of the problem.

Another thread asks why Democrats are focused on letting felons vote.

This thread is the answer. As more blacks (and hispanics) view Trump favorably, the Dems are increasingly desperate to find replacement voters. Felons and illegals are their targets.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

I never said 40% of blacks do anything. Stop making up crap to appease yourself.

Black approval rating for President Trump at 40%

It's the name of the thread title.

The democrats are the racists. They prove it almost daily. If you can't see that then you are either a fool or part of the problem.

They maybe, but we know Republicans are because they are OPENLY racist and I would be a fool not to see that.

Only four out of six blacks knows what's good for them? Those other six need to stop listening to the left wing hate machine.

Forum List

Back