The Caravan people are definitely being paid by someone.....This makes them mercenaries

I'm sure some of them are...I'm sure some of them are from Somalia and are not really migrants, I'm sure there are also MS 13 and numerous other cartel operatives among them, I'm sure that there are patriotic nationalists that want to come here and establish a new sovereignty as in reconquista, the point is I don't know....and guess what BOZO neither do you....that's why we have a proper immigration system so we can KNOW who it is that is coming here....You want to let a perfect stranger into your house be my guest....myself I'm going to know who it is first...this constant influx of refugees is total bullshit. I'm sure they have tough circumstances but that does not justify circumventing proper immigration procedure. Hell they aren't even following proper
asylum procedure.

So here's what we do know:

There are many in the troop that have already been deported
There are many in the Troop who are willing to be violent...they have already attacked the Mexican Police
There are many n the Troop who are willing to take young children on a very dangerous march perhaps endangering their lives.

Here's what we don't know:

Their immunization status....you willing to pay the funeral bills for possible lethal contagion big mouth?
Their legal status....Rape, Pedophilia, criminal history.....
Their ultimate intentions: The Mediterranean men and Somali men in the group have a strong tenancy to be sharia advocates ....you know....honor killing, stone gays to death, behead an unfaithful wife...

You getting any of this?

So if you want to open your door and let them in ...be my guest.
But you are not going to open MY DOOR to let them in.

Nuff said.

JO

Do you have any proof of your claims about those people, or are you just going by the crap fox and Trump told you?

Dude.... We don't know who they are until we know who they are. I don't need anyone to tell me that people migrating here from another country need to be vetted before we let them in. Do you need proof that the sky is blue? Are you trying to say that the immigration system reviews for the past 150 years is no good? you know the one that asked you to identify yourself and prove that you have a means of support before you come in?

I am familiar with this Lefty tactic of endless reductionism by asking for proof all the way down to the last syllable in a sentence.

Do you have proof that these people are safe? No?.... Well then I think that they should go through the proper channels before they immigrated here.

You admit you don't know who they are, yet you claim all those terrible things about them. There is no reason to believe all the crap that has been claimed.

There's no reason to let them circumvent the immigration system either. Unless you believe all that crap that has been claimed about them also like.... they are all harmless women and children.

I never said anything about circumventing the immigration system. Just make sure they have the opportunity to do that.
'Circumventing the immigration system' is another way of saying 'open borders' which is the false mantra of our President and those who prefer his lies.

Do you have any proof of your claims about those people, or are you just going by the crap fox and Trump told you?

Dude.... We don't know who they are until we know who they are. I don't need anyone to tell me that people migrating here from another country need to be vetted before we let them in. Do you need proof that the sky is blue? Are you trying to say that the immigration system reviews for the past 150 years is no good? you know the one that asked you to identify yourself and prove that you have a means of support before you come in?

I am familiar with this Lefty tactic of endless reductionism by asking for proof all the way down to the last syllable in a sentence.

Do you have proof that these people are safe? No?.... Well then I think that they should go through the proper channels before they immigrated here.

You admit you don't know who they are, yet you claim all those terrible things about them. There is no reason to believe all the crap that has been claimed.

There's no reason to let them circumvent the immigration system either. Unless you believe all that crap that has been claimed about them also like.... they are all harmless women and children.

I never said anything about circumventing the immigration system. Just make sure they have the opportunity to do that.
'Circumventing the immigration system' is another way of saying 'open borders' which is the false mantra of our President and those who prefer his lies.
We have an wide open southern border, Illegal aliens costs this country billions of dollars every year.

I'M GOING]
Purge, do you have a source for that photo? It looks to be in a field, with no women and children. Telephone poles suggest a road, but then again, maybe not. Anyway, looks more like a soccer match.
That's right you MORON! All these 'young men' are attending a soccer match with backpacks on.
That's what they do during SA soccer matches right?
These yellowbelly fuckers are standing around waiting for the food and water to arrive..........paid for by Soros.
How many women and children do you see in the photo? Oh I forgot women and children aren't allowed to attend 'soccer matches' in SA.
Fucking DUMMY!!!!!!!

We have an wide open southern border, Illegal aliens costs this country billions of dollars every year.
only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy.

Well the Democrats must be pretty lousy capitalist then because 85 to 90% of the illegal crossings end up on government programs.

If they came in, took on a social security number and actually went to work it would be a different story.

Jo

Last edited:
Even a dumb sh!t understands that if they were being paid they wouldn’t be walking. Who gets paid to walk 1000 miles with a toddler? I am so sick of dumb sh!ts, really, dumb sh!ts are really a bummer.

Even a dumb sh!t understands that if they were being paid they wouldn’t be walking. Who gets paid to walk 1000 miles with a toddler? I am so sick of dumb sh!ts, really, dumb sh!ts are really a bummer.

You have just set a new standard for dumb shitness. Even a retard would understand that it would be impossible for them to walk without huge logistical support. It is in fact far more difficult and expensive for them to walk then it would be for them to have transportation you completely mindless hellgrammite! Who let you loose without a calculator? Good heavens man sit down before you hurt yourself.

Jo

Well the Democrats must be pretty lousy capitalist then. 85 to 90% of the illegal crossings end up on government programs.
If they came in, took on a social security number and actually went to work it would be a different story.

Jo
we are discovering modern economics technologies all the time.

the power to provide for the general welfare is general, not common like the common defense clause.

we have a Commerce Clause. we should be generating revenue from foreign nationals entering the Union.

With Capitalism, there should be no capital incentive for Persons to be illegal. Entry into the Union is a federal Obligation since 1808.

Tourism is currently the first, second, or third largest employer in twenty-nine States of our Union.

Only lousy capitalists proclaim their love for Capitalism in public venues, but lose money on public policies.

Purge, do you have a source for that photo? It looks to be in a field, with no women and children. Telephone poles suggest a road, but then again, maybe not. Anyway, looks more like a soccer match.
That's right you MORON! All these 'young men' are attending a soccer match with backpacks on.
These yellowbelly fuckers are standing around waiting for the food and water to arrive..........paid for by Soros.
How many women and children do you see in the photo? Oh I forgot women and children aren't allowed to attend 'soccer matches' in SA.
Fucking DUMMY!!!!!!!
So can I take it you don't have a source?

Well the Democrats must be pretty lousy capitalist then because 85 to 90% of the illegal crossings end up on government programs.

Jo
And what's YOUR source?

Fucking DUMMY!!!!!!!
So can I take it you don't have a source?
What's your source asshole?
MSNBC's Madcow?

Forum List

Back