The caravan is STILL coming.

Now just another FYI. I'm dual. I am so conflicted on this. I being a grandchild of LEGAL immigrants (Boone on my pops side Irish/English and Ukrainian on my mothers side) I understand and embrace people wanting to pursue the American/Canuk dream. I get it. But they have to do it right.

Have any of you been to Ellis Island? I have. My father made certain I stood there. My father made certain I understood the dream.

Now just another FYI. I'm dual. I am so conflicted on this. I being a grandchild of LEGAL immigrants (Boone on my pops side Irish/English and Ukrainian on my mothers side) I understand and embrace people wanting to pursue the American/Canuk dream. I get it. But they have to do it right.

Have any of you been to Ellis Island? I have. My father made certain I stood there. My father made certain I understood the dream.
And it's a great dream. The difference between legal and illegal immigration is great.

With Legal Immigration, the Immigrant learns American Culture and History. They learn English, They Become American Citizens. They find and work jobs, pay taxes and vote.

The Overwhelming Majority of them are minorities. I have no issues with that.

Illegal Immigration is a huge huge problem. These people do not assimilate, want to stay off the books if they can, and bring with them many issues including drug and human trafficking, and diseases that they were never immunized against if they were a LEGAL Immigrant. Many of them draw from our Social Safety Net, but do not contribute to it.

Illegal Immigrants are a drain on our system, while Legal Immigrants Benefit our system. They often may be of the same Nationality, but the difference between this orange and that orange is their Ethics, Their Respect for America, The Rule of Law and their desire to be a contributor, not a burden to The American People.

I've been there. All of my Grandparents immigrated from Italy. 3 of them
came with their parents...one came with his brother when he was 18.

Migrant caravan to leave Mexico City on foot for U.S-Mexico border after failed request for buses

Thing is the military has been sent to the border and the parameters under which asylum can be sought has been strengthened by the Trump administration.

So all you lefty loons saying this subject would disappear can stop with your make believe nonsense. Unlike Obama, Trump is actually trying to protect our borders.
The subject has disappeared. Have you forgotten the absolute hysteria that completely disappeared on Wednesday?

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif
This thread and my posts from the past few days prove the subject isn't gone. Unlike Obama, Trump isn't all talk and no action. Obama wanted the public spectacle, Trump wants to actually deal with it.
Trump is doing nothing different except making the actions more expensive. The people coming over the border will still have a day in court..

Migrant caravan to leave Mexico City on foot for U.S-Mexico border after failed request for buses

Thing is the military has been sent to the border and the parameters under which asylum can be sought has been strengthened by the Trump administration.

So all you lefty loons saying this subject would disappear can stop with your make believe nonsense. Unlike Obama, Trump is actually trying to protect our borders.
The subject has disappeared. Have you forgotten the absolute hysteria that completely disappeared on Wednesday?

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif
This thread and my posts from the past few days prove the subject isn't gone. Unlike Obama, Trump isn't all talk and no action. Obama wanted the public spectacle, Trump wants to actually deal with it.
Trump is doing nothing different except making the actions more expensive. The people coming over the border will still have a day in court..

And should be rejected. There is a legal way to do this.

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif

And should be rejected. There is a legal way to do this.
And it is done..All Congress has to do is reform a law here and there but no, it's more fun to watch politicians make you think they are actually doing something different..Yet the problem doesn't and won't go away.

I've been there. All of my Grandparents immigrated from Italy. 3 of them
came with their parents...one came with his brother when he was 18.

It was breathtaking. Thank you for responding. My great Uncle fell in love with my great aunt on a boat Felix. Felix fell in love with my great aunt Marika on a boat from Europe to here. These two souls neither speaking each others language some how ended up in a place called Kirkland Lake in Canada. They learned English not as a white privilege but as common ground in Kirkland Lake. Many Italians. I can tell you so many stories because my Great Uncle Felix knew I couldn't break snow when hunting.

I was his scout.

But thats for another day

The caravan is 100% political, and made up of 100% assholes

How is it that the people who have most romanticized the American immigration experience in their pea-sized brains are the same ones who fail to have empathy for others?

All of you idiots who are proclaiming that their ancestors come here “the right way” conveniently forget that they were considered “invaders” in their day. If not for PROGRESSIVES, your awesome great grandparents or grandparents would have been prevented from settling here.

Now, as then, we will do the right thing for these people. We need them. They need us. Period. Why? Because this is a PROGRESSIVE nation. The laws make it that way.

Assholes.

A couple of mexican bus drivers are helping. They offered to drive invaders to the border. They loaded up the two buses with men on the roofs and hanging off the sides. Then the bus drivers sold those loads to the cartels. It should happen more often.

A lot of immigrants came at that time. Ellis Island for America. Free land, prairie land for those who came to Canada. Mennonite or Amish. Free huge acreages. I can trace back families to the Ukraine/Crimea.They exist today Gramps. I am living among them. Fabulous souls.

And of course if the Mexicans were landing on Ellis island this Saturday there would be zero resistance from shit stains like you if Trump were stringing up barbed wire to stop them

I saw a line that said they're now headed for Tijuana....we'll need more troops...on both sides of that border...

A couple of mexican bus drivers are helping. They offered to drive invaders to the border. They loaded up the two buses with men on the roofs and hanging off the sides. Then the bus drivers sold those loads to the cartels. It should happen more often.
Should be able to take them out with a drone.....ooops!

Forum List

Back