The Cappucino Corral

May your New Year be as bright as the sunshine and as fragrant as the flowers.

Happy New Year Everyone.

351673fd005464e950223a4794e1ae7f.jpg
435a7571efe41d83e22b55c363ebeb80.jpg

Went grocery shopping today and I'm all pooped out..........but we have lots of food.......:D

I had a strange yen to post this

Elevator music? :p

Reminds me of the Japanese prostitute who starved to death. Nobody had a yen for her.

BTW, some trivia. Sakamoto was on the Boeing 747 that lost their rudder control in Japan back in the 1980's, and flew around for hours with no lateral control, until it flew into a mountain.

Went grocery shopping today and I'm all pooped out..........but we have lots of food.......:D
I get tired as well..
I have them put the cold things together so when I get home tired I can leave the un-cold things until I regain my energy...I just finished chemotherapy.

So sorry to hear about you having to do chemo, but glad to hear you've finished it. I hope you remain clear of cancer and won't have to ever do that again.

It takes me about 2 hours to get what I need because I use coupons.....it's a pain in the arse but it's worth the savings. Then I have to put the stuff up...my hubby thinks brininging it in from the car is his part....:D We shop at the base (commissary) and use the neighborhood grocery store only for items we need in between trips to the big store!

Something funny:

A young lady came home and told her mother that her boyfriend had proposed but she had turned him down because she found out he was an atheist, and didn’t believe in God, nor Heaven or Hell.

“Marry him anyway dear,” the Mother said. “Between the two of us, we’ll show him just how wrong he is.”

I get tired as well..
I have them put the cold things together so when I get home tired I can leave the un-cold things until I regain my energy...I just finished chemotherapy.

So sorry to hear about you having to do chemo, but glad to hear you've finished it. I hope you remain clear of cancer and won't have to ever do that again.

It takes me about 2 hours to get what I need because I use coupons.....it's a pain in the arse but it's worth the savings. Then I have to put the stuff up...my hubby thinks brininging it in from the car is his part....:D We shop at the base (commissary) and use the neighborhood grocery store only for items we need in between trips to the big store!

You sound like a perfect shopper, have you seen extreme couponing. , I tried but never used the things I didn't need...lol
Thank you, cancer came back 2nd time. Getting back on my feet. Good thing for this forum, it keeps me busy.
I sell online as well. Do you work outside of the home?
My husband makes dinner once every 2 weeks and he is wiped out..lol good BBQ though.

I get tired as well..

You sound like a perfect shopper, have you seen extreme couponing. , I tried but never used the things I didn't need...lol
Thank you, cancer came back 2nd time. Getting back on my feet. Good thing for this forum, it keeps me busy.
I sell online as well. Do you work outside of the home?
My husband makes dinner once every 2 weeks and he is wiped out..lol good BBQ though.

It's a lot of work to use coupons. I only use the ones that I get from magazines, or the newspaper and cutting them and sorting them out takes a lot of time. I only use the ones that I actually would buy the product anyway....and occasionally I do try a new product. They don't take "reproduced" coupons at the base, so I don't bother with those. My hubby used to think I was out of my mind until he saw how much I was saving!

My prayers go out to you that you won't have to deal with cancer again. Stay strong and yes, this forum can keep one very busy!

Forum List

Back