The Candidates Are In.So What Is Your Preferred GOP Ticket?So Many Combinations.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:hitit: This could be the first time over the last few elections where we just can't predict the GOP ticket this early in the race. When Reagan won, we knew it was going to be Gerry Ford at first,then he declined,Bush was next in line.When Clinton won, it was obviously going to be Al Gore.And with Obama, we knew that no one really wanted the spot! But Joe Biden was desperate for a job. But now it's almost impossible to predict the GOP ticket. But what ticket do you believe will knock off who ever is the Democrat nominee? Cruz/Martinez? Cruz/Carson? Walker/Rubio? :eusa_think:

Anyone that was moderately social conservative, tough on crime and hard on terrorist, but also for infrastructure, science, r&d, education and cared about modern economic theories. We must move away from the 18th and 19th century! Now I am not saying that we should spend money like drunken idiots for the hell of it, but we should also not be tight fisted and stupidly allow our country to fall apart either.

Who would be the best ticket for that?

The candidates are NOT all in. How bout we wait till are are announced & platforms offered BEFORE we go down this road?
i know, but most of the potential ones are in, all there's left is Bush, Christie, Kasich, and two others? but I still think it's going to be Cruz or Rubio.

:hitit: This could be the first time over the last few elections where we just can't predict the GOP ticket this early in the race. When Reagan won, we knew it was going to be Gerry Ford at first,then he declined,Bush was next in line.When Clinton won, it was obviously going to be Al Gore.And with Obama, we knew that no one really wanted the spot! But Joe Biden was desperate for a job. But now it's almost impossible to predict the GOP ticket. But what ticket do you believe will knock off who ever is the Democrat nominee? Cruz/Martinez? Cruz/Carson? Walker/Rubio? :eusa_think:
Kasich/Rubio...good for a 16 year box out...

Republicans are far better on social issues and law enforcement...I'll be watching for who has that and shares my economic beliefs!

Balanced budgets equal money for NASA. John Kasich is your man and the only one actively pushing for a balanced budget amendment right now country wide.

Kasich/Rubio...good for a 16 year box out...

That would be huge and set Rubio up for 2020/2024.

Forum List

Back