The California homeless

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
This is really bad and not going to get any better. Regressive policies have brought this problem to fruition.

Unless you have your own home based business,i would NOT even consider moving out to california now.that is the ONLY way i would consider it since i would not have to count on someone else to always employ me.

Unless you have your own home based business,i would NOT even consider moving out to california now.that is the ONLY way i would consider it since i would not have to count on someone else to always employ me.

The only way I would consider it is if the rest of the country fell into the sea.

And then, maybe.

900x506

Homeless in L.A.

"In both the city and county of Los Angeles, the homeless population has jumped 12% in the last two years.

"The number of tents, makeshift encampments and vehicles occupied by homeless people soared 85%, to 9,535, according to biennial figures from the Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority.

"Countywide, more than 44,000 homeless people were tallied in January, up from more than 39,000 in 2013, the report said. Well over half -- nearly 26,000 -- were in the city of Los Angeles."

I've been homeless multiple times over my working life but never for more than 14 consecutive months. I was able to get off the streets for good when I turned 65 in 2012. Since that time I've seen an explosion of tents, shopping carts, and encampments in my neighborhood to the extent some alleys have become virtually impassible.

LAPD will remove the obstructions and within a week a fresh tide of homeless will take their place.

It's hard to see how it gets any better any time soon.

Forum List

Back